GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

USAF

Reaction score
For those keeping score at home - today is a day Howie does not care about sources.
For those keeping score, today is just another day where thefraud ignores the batshit crazy substance in a transparent effort to make it about the poster.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Some good news :)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...t-trump-republican-texas-election-jake-ellzey

Voters reject Trump-endorsed Republican in Texas special election

Jake Ellzey of Texas won a US House seat on Tuesday night over a fellow Republican rival backed by Donald Trump, dealing the former president a defeat in a test of his endorsement power since leaving office.

Ellzey’s come-from-behind victory over Susan Wright, the widow of the late Representative Ron Wright, in a special congressional election runoff near Dallas is likely to be celebrated by Trump antagonists who have warned against his continued hold on the GOP. Trump backed Wright from the start and had made one last attempt to give her a boost with a telephone rally on Monday night.

^^bolded: yes, yes it will be celebrated :)

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If I was there yesterday, you were there on 1/6.
That’s what you want people to believe. All of the 74 million people that voted for Trump were in the Capitol on 1/6, in person or in spirit. You’re a true believer.

It’s one way of trying to avoid talking about the border, illegal immigrant Covid spread, inflation, employment, rising crime, the destruction of police and law enforcement, Russian/China hacking, teachers unions’ control over education, racial indoctrination theory, Cuban peoples’ freedom, confusing Covid messaging, etc.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The easiest way to prevent illegal immigrant Covid spread is to get yourself vaccinated. Illegal immigration is a problem, it isn’t an excuse for continued Covid spread when vaccines are available to anyone over age 12 for free.

Spoofin

Reaction score
That’s what you want people to believe. All of the 74 million people that voted for Trump were in the Capitol on 1/6, in person or in spirit. You’re a true believer.

It’s one way of trying to avoid talking about the border, illegal immigrant Covid spread, inflation, employment, rising crime, the destruction of police and law enforcement, Russian/China hacking, teachers unions’ control over education, racial indoctrination theory, Cuban peoples’ freedom, confusing Covid messaging, etc.
Your first paragraph may not have hit the bullseye, but your second one sure did.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The easiest way to prevent illegal immigrant Covid spread is to get yourself vaccinated. Illegal immigration is a problem, it isn’t an excuse for continued Covid spread when vaccines are available to anyone over age 12 for free.
Is it possible that releasing 50,000 illegals into the US from a Country with rising COVID cases, unchecked, is contributing to the COVID spread?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes. Mostly among the unvaccinated.
They are (almost certainly) unvaccinated. I’ve been told I need to care about unvaccinated passing it around to each other and creating variants that hurt the vaccinated so it seems logical that we can blame the spread, in some part, on our horrific Southern Border policies. The Cons list of that policy is getting all filled up.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
They are (almost certainly) unvaccinated. I’ve been told I need to care about unvaccinated passing it around to each other and creating variants that hurt the vaccinated so it seems logical that we can blame the spread, in some part, on our horrific Southern Border policies. The Cons list of that policy is getting all filled up.
its like saying the solution to the drug problem is to prevent all the drugs coming across the border instead of saying dont take drugs. There are things individuals can do to reduce their own risk, Get vaccinated, don’t take drugs, The latter of which will help the border situation as well.

Spoofin

Reaction score
its like saying the solution to the drug problem is to prevent all the drugs coming across the border instead of saying dont take drugs. There are things individuals can do to reduce their own risk, Get vaccinated, don’t take drugs, The latter of which will help the border situation as well.
So worry about what you can control (yourself) and not about what you can’t control (others)?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So worry about what you can control (yourself) and not about what you can’t control (others)?
In terms of being able to control Covid, the best you can do to prevent getting it is getting a vaccine. That is something you can control.
There is currently community spread. If you eliminated community spread, and illegal immigrants started it again, I’d see a reason for finger pointing.
This isn’t a scourge from foreign shores anymore, we are passing it amongst ourselves, and we don’t have the commitment to stop it. It seems to be easier to say it isn’t us.

Spoofin

Reaction score
But you totally condemn the events of 1/6 though, right you moderate?
You are such a dishonest hack. Honestly, you must embarass yourself. How you could possibly interpret my response to KGF as support of 1/6 is just mind boggling. You are simply a bad person.

Spoofin

Reaction score
In terms of being able to control Covid, the best you can do to prevent getting it is getting a vaccine. That is something you can control.
There is currently community spread. If you eliminated community spread, and illegal immigrants started it again, I’d see a reason for finger pointing.
This isn’t a scourge from foreign shores anymore, we are passing it amongst ourselves, and we don’t have the commitment to stop it. It seems to be easier to say it isn’t us.
Its us and the border crisis is making it worse. That is pretty easy to say too.
I was vaccinated in early April - so I have that going for me.

howeda7

Reaction score
You are such a dishonest hack. Honestly, you must embarass yourself. How you could possibly interpret my response to KGF as support of 1/6 is just mind boggling. You are simply a bad person.
I never said it was supporting it. But you're far more concerned about bashing the hearings, and that they're being "used to distract attention" from other things than you ever were about the event itself.

Fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I never said it was supporting it. But you're far more concerned about bashing the hearings, and that they're being "used to distract attention" from other things than you ever were about the event itself.

Fraud.
You are such a hack. An absolute embarassment. Maybe you shouldn't be so obsessed with me.

The hearings are a complete and total joke. Grandstanding. Nothing more. The hearings, along with most of what the Democratic party is doing now, is meant to distract from the complete failure that has been the Biden administration - KGF listed a bunch of items. Your absolute dilusion and need to believe evertything you have been fed deducts that this must mean I'm not really against what happened on 1/6. As I said - a dishonest hack. An embarassment. A Sheep.

howeda7

Reaction score
You are such a hack. An absolute embarassment. Maybe you shouldn't be so obsessed with me.

The hearings are a complete and total joke. Grandstanding. Nothing more. The hearings, along with most of what the Democratic party is doing now, is meant to distract from the complete failure that has been the Biden administration - KGF listed a bunch of items. Your absolute dilusion and need to believe evertything you have been fed deducts that this must mean I'm not really against what happened on 1/6. As I said - a dishonest hack. An embarassment. A Sheep.
KGF, the biggest R shill on the board, listed some items that prove Biden's a "complete failure"? Oh well that changes everything right, Mr. Moderate?

Spoofin

Reaction score
KGF, the biggest R shill on the board, listed some items that prove Biden's a "complete failure"? Oh well that changes everything right, Mr. Moderate?
KGF listed some items that the Biden Administration is completly failing at. Him listing them didn't prove anything - they were failures before he listed them and after he listed them. The funny thing is that you think the simple fact that I believe the Biden Administration has been a train wreck proves that I am some sort of R shill. I know, I know, that way the World makes sense again and everything you have been told is true. #SheepBeSheep

stocker08

Reaction score

"Biden's a train wreck. He's soooo bad that I just can't manage to talk about how my guys are running sham audits and are still trying to overturn the election. Look at how bad he is!!! There's the border which is the worst thing ever. And and and.....did you see the video where he misspoke! WHAT!!? So bad." - spoof

Top Bottom