GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

stocker08

Reaction score
Wow. I take back all the posts I made saying you were competent. This is completely batshit nutzo. What a complete load of pure garbage.

You actually decided to put a bit in there about Hydroxychloroquine because you thought it bolstered your argument that you aren't cuckoo? "Democrats overreacted?" The dumb-ass in charge said it was a cure. IT WASN'T. It was part of his "downplay" move that fucked our country every day for 6 months while the virus raged. We pay for it still with distrust and anti-vax disease.

"Did they push lockdowns knowing it would allow them to push for changes allowing mail ballots that would benefit them?" WTF is wrong with you?

Owning libs to fuck up a country. Great job.

Deuce is wacko. This isn't new news.

COVID was as much an opportunity as it was a detriment to Trump being reelected. Trump decided to claim that the coronavirus wasn't an issue, that it was going away by itself, to downplay the issue when it started getting worse, etc. The tone from the Trump administration for too long was to not take it seriously as an issue. Really shined a bright light on Trump's ability to handle a large scale issue of this sort. He shoots from the hip and often doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. But that doesn't stop him....and his administration let the fool run wild. People noticed.

GopherJake

Reaction score
It’s just hard to believe a lab produced virus is “accidentally” released the same year as the presidential election for an incumbent that everyone in power around the world desperately wants gone, and who looks likely to be re-elected based on the state of the economy. It’s the most important factor in an election and Trumps strongest point, and the virus and lockdowns destroy his main selling point.
how any objective individual can look at that dynamic and think that it’s pure coincidence is to me completely nuts. Possible but too perfect.
This is completely nuts. If this is a troll post, go whack off now, because you got me. Then look yourself in the mirror and say "I am not a patriot, I am a fucking loser who has nothing better to do than own libs."

Section2

Reaction score
If a cult is large enough, the government should cater to their whims and waste millions on BS "audits" led by conspiracy nuts. Got it. Small government. Fiscal Conservatism. Strong principles.
I’m not aware of who is paying for the bamboo audit or the cost. Feel free to educate me. I’m only stating that debunking or proving largely held theories has value. Especially when it is easily done. How expensive is it to analyze paper for bamboo? Millions? Couldn’t a college student with a degree in botany and access to a microscope do it in an afternoon?

howeda7

Reaction score
I’m not aware of who is paying for the bamboo audit or the cost. Feel free to educate me. I’m only stating that debunking or proving largely held theories has value. Especially when it is easily done. How expensive is it to analyze paper for bamboo? Millions? Couldn’t a college student with a degree in botany and access to a microscope do it in an afternoon?
The state of Arizona is paying hundreds of thousands. "Private donors" and right-wing whack job network OANN are paying the rest. OANN gets exclusive access in exchange for their payments. Sounds totally legit, right?

Section2

Reaction score
If a cult is large enough, the government should cater to their whims and waste millions on BS "audits"
By the way, you just described Democracy. I guess you aren’t a true believer after all.

Section2

Reaction score
The state of Arizona is paying hundreds of thousands. "Private donors" and right-wign whack job network OANN are paying the rest. Sounds totally legit, right?
For the bamboo audit? Or the entire audit? You’re playing pretty fast and loose it seems

howeda7

Reaction score
For the bamboo audit? Or the entire audit? You’re playing pretty fast and loose it seems
The audit being done in Arizona is the "bamboo audit" and yes the state is paying for it.

If Dems were spending your tax dollars having far-left conspiracy theorists "audit" the election and it was also being paid for by the Young Turks and some far-left donors, I'm sure you'd have zero issue with it. As long as "a lot of people believe" it as rigged, it's all good. That's all that matters.

Section2

Reaction score
You've gone from sympathetic sticking your toes in the pool to "kinda believe" to, standing in the shallow end. May as well go all in. CRG says the water is fine.
I laid out a complete explanation for what I believe and what I don’t believe. If you have any problems with what I believe, feel free to call it out. I don’t think any of it could be considered a crazy far fetched conspiracy.
for people like you who are deranged anti trumpers, your brain simply will not consider anything that paints him in a sympathetic light or questions the validity of his defeat. It’s all out of the question.

Section2

Reaction score
The audit being done in Arizona is the "bamboo audit" and yes the state is paying for it.

If Dems were spending your tax dollars having far-left conspiracy theorists "audit" the election and it was also being paid for by the Young Turks and some far-left donors, I'm sure you'd have zero issue with it. As long as "a lot of people believe" it as rigged, it's all good. That's all that matters.
Wait, what? The only thing they are auditing in AZ is the presence of bamboo on ballots?

Section2

Reaction score

According to Wikipedia you are wrong.
150k comes from the state senate operating budget, and won’t even cover the hand recount (which has nothing to do with bamboo, you need to get to the end of the audit section on wiki before bamboo is even mentioned, you said it was the only thing being investigated). The rest of the money is privately raised. I don’t see the issue. If people want to donate millons of dollars to investigate an election, let them. If they can find proof of fraud, I’m sure you’d agree that was a worthwhile endeavor. They would need to prove it in a court of law. If they can’t, we both agree that would also be good, and show that our election process is sound and restore faith. I think you are way off here.

I can see why Dems want to stop it. Either they are guilty or they know they did nothing wrong. Fighting against this is good politics no matter the truth.

GopherJake

Reaction score

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
150k comes from the state senate operating budget, and won’t even cover the hand recount (which has nothing to do with bamboo, you need to get to the end of the audit section on wiki before bamboo is even mentioned, you said it was the only thing being investigated). The rest of the money is privately raised. I don’t see the issue. If people want to donate millons of dollars to investigate an election, let them. If they can find proof of fraud, I’m sure you’d agree that was a worthwhile endeavor. They would need to prove it in a court of law. If they can’t, we both agree that would also be good, and show that our election process is sound and restore faith. I think you are way off here.

I can see why Dems want to stop it. Either they are guilty or they know they did nothing wrong. Fighting against this is good politics no matter the truth.
Privately financing a recount to pay a private company is an invitation for grifters. Play into the fantasies of election deniers, and you get more money! No budget too large, no time limit too long, just keep appealing to the hurt feelings club.

howeda7

Reaction score
Wait, what? The only thing they are auditing in AZ is the presence of bamboo on ballots?
I never said it was the "only" thing. But it seems to be the magic game-changer.

howeda7

Reaction score
150k comes from the state senate operating budget, and won’t even cover the hand recount (which has nothing to do with bamboo, you need to get to the end of the audit section on wiki before bamboo is even mentioned, you said it was the only thing being investigated).
I never said that. You're either lying or can't read. You seemed ignorant/confused that there were two separate audits going on. There aren't. Now you've spent 30 seconds reading Wikipedia and now you're an expert and know everything.

The rest of the money is privately raised. I don’t see the issue. If people want to donate millons of dollars to investigate an election, let them. If they can find proof of fraud, I’m sure you’d agree that was a worthwhile endeavor. They would need to prove it in a court of law. If they can’t, we both agree that would also be good, and show that our election process is sound and restore faith. I think you are way off here.
The issue is that the audit is a joke. It's being conducted by QAnon conspiracy theorists, with no neutral observers using secret methods they won't disclose. And it's being funded by other right-wing whack job media. The fact that you can't see what a joke that is is pathetic.

They won't be proving anything in a court of law or "restoring faith" to anyone with a brain cell still active. They will just "find" the evidence to suit their claims, and spend the next two years shrieking about it and using it as justification to pass more BS voter suppression and to get red states ignore the results in 2024 if their man doesn't win.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’ll just toss this out there. What if a Democratic state senate hired a private firm to audit an already certified election, and the funder was George Soros, the epitome of campaign fund abuse and the world’s most powerful man.

Section2

Reaction score
I never said that. You're either lying or can't read. You seemed ignorant/confused that there were two separate audits going on. There aren't. Now you've spent 30 seconds reading Wikipedia and now you're an expert and know everything.

The issue is that the audit is a joke. It's being conducted by QAnon conspiracy theorists, with no neutral observers using secret methods they won't disclose. And it's being funded by other right-wing whack job media. The fact that you can't see what a joke that is is pathetic.

They won't be proving anything in a court of law or "restoring faith" to anyone with a brain cell still active. They will just "find" the evidence to suit their claims, and spend the next two years shrieking about it and using it as justification to pass more BS voter suppression and to get red states ignore the results in 2024 if their man doesn't win.
You said the bamboo audit was THE audit. Any fair reading of that is that their is no other. Now there are two.
so now it’s not publicly funded, and that was your main issue? So now it’s that it’s a joke. So? I have no idea who the investigators are. If they can’t prove fheir allegations, they won’t mean anything. If they can, it doesn’t matter if you think they are a joke. They won’t move public opinion if they don’t do an honest investigation. If you shut them down, they’ll shriek for two years anyway, and now they’ll have the appearance of a cover up.

look, you love democracy. This is democracy.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Perfect example of a FOOL2 post. Complete idiocy.
From the guy who explained the Northeast COVID surge on a radius from W-PA where you saw some people not wearing masks at a store? I guess that was more bat sh!t crazy than it was idiocy.

Section2

Reaction score
Privately financing a recount to pay a private company is an invitation for grifters. Play into the fantasies of election deniers, and you get more money! No budget too large, no time limit too long, just keep appealing to the hurt feelings club.
A fool and his money are soon parted. If people want to waste their money, I don’t see why it’s my business.

Section2

Reaction score
Anyone less feel like weighing in? This seems a pretty clear statement that there is one audit and it’s about bamboo. Howie later said there are two audits. Does the above read as there are two? The state isn’t paying for the bamboo. They are paying for a manual recount. Granted I used Wikipedia for my info and Howie used tweets with several likes.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
A fool and his money are soon parted. If people want to waste their money, I don’t see why it’s my business.
Because election certificates are issued by bipartisan public bodies That supervise public processes. If you hold political power, you shouldn’t be able to hire a private party to recount your opponent. That’s nuts.

Section2

Reaction score
Because election certificates are issued by bipartisan public bodies That supervise public processes. If you hold political power, you shouldn’t be able to hire a private party to recount your opponent. That’s nuts.
I assume the allegation is that all of those officials are corrupt or incompetent. I understand that we don’t want this to become a circus and that’s a valid reason to oppose. But it’s really easy to have faith in systems that declare your team the winner and find flaws in those in which you lose. And that’s where we are in America (don’t kid yourself that this is only one side). Shutting this down definitely won’t quiet those down, not that you care, but letting it proceed and coming up empty might.

Howie calling it ridiculous and a waste of public funds aren’t really convincing arguments. They aren’t bad arguments. And frankly, above, your argument was that this was bad because people are wasting their own money or being taken advantage of, also not convincing.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I assume the allegation is that all of those officials are corrupt or incompetent. I understand that we don’t want this to become a circus and that’s a valid reason to oppose. But it’s really easy to have faith in systems that declare your team the winner and find flaws in those in which you lose. And that’s where we are in America (don’t kid yourself that this is only one side). Shutting this down definitely won’t quiet those down, not that you care, but letting it proceed and coming up empty might.

Howie calling it ridiculous and a waste of public funds aren’t really convincing arguments. They aren’t bad arguments. And frankly, above, your argument was that this was bad because people are wasting their own money or being taken advantage of, also not convincing.
Grownups agree to a process and abide by the result. T ball kids do too. I’ll take a drink to point out that if 45 would have done what Jimmy Carter and Bush the elder had done, and conceded gracefully, we could be done with this. But he persist, and his true believers do too.

howeda7

Reaction score
Anyone less feel like weighing in? This seems a pretty clear statement that there is one audit and it’s about bamboo. Howie later said there are two audits. Does the above read as there are two? The state isn’t paying for the bamboo. They are paying for a manual recount. Granted I used Wikipedia for my info and Howie used tweets with several likes.
There is one audit that the state is paying a big chunk of. One of the things they're "investigating" is the secret bamboo ballots. I never said there were two audits. Stop playing dumb.

STPGopher

Reaction score

And what happens when they do? All integrity and traceability is lost. There is no proof that the way the ballots are being handled won't impact legibility. What happens if the ballots in don't match the ballots out? Any credible audit has known and defined standards. Furthermore Auditors sit down with Auditees and go over scope, purpose, length of audit, etc. Has any of this been done?

Either way, this has created a massive $hit show. The only thing this has done is create doubt in our election process.

howeda7

Reaction score
Personally, I'd say both. Were the votes not already recounted?
Counted and recounted. But somehow the Cyber Ninjas are magically going to restore 2 and the QAnoners faith in the integrity of our election.

Spoofin

Reaction score
When is the AZ "audit" going to be done? Can't come soon enough.

STPGopher

Reaction score
There is one audit that the state is paying a big chunk of. One of the things they're "investigating" is the secret bamboo ballots. I never said there were two audits. Stop playing dumb.
Bamboo and UV lights? Again, what are they looking for? Denier? cell structure? chemical composition? How are they going to find anything substantial using non destructive testing? And bamboo? really. Don't they think that China could either purchase or make paper out of wood pulp/ fiber instead of a grass fiber?

howeda7

Reaction score
Bamboo and UV lights? Again, what are they looking for? Denier? cell structure? chemical composition? How are they going to find anything substantial using non destructive testing? And bamboo? really. Don't they think that China could either purchase or make paper out of wood pulp/ fiber instead of a grass fiber?
We'll never know how they found it. Just that they did and Trump totally won! Therefore the results of the next election should overturned if Dems win.

These are the same folks who think "Kung Flu" is both appropriate and hilarious.

Top Bottom