GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

Spoofin

Reaction score
And no, I didn't say - or imply - "that any bad that comes of those policy of the Rs." I said that those who don't participate have no right to complain. Those aren't the same things.
OK, but you said I didn’t understand CRINGY’s point and his point was, clearly, that the Rs were to blame since they didn’t “participate”. At the end of the day, what I see here is Ds trying to blame bad D policy with bad results on the Rs. Doesn’t work for me. In the first 4-months Biden has been a complete failure - no worries, he gets 44 more to change that record.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
U r afraid of Lindsey Graham r u not? 🤔
Nope. I think he’s a pussy that only started trying to appear tough when he realized that the Republican voter base seemed to like the tough talk from Trump. He probably felt that’d keep him in office to shift to a more aggressive personality. Up until Trump he was a RINO puss

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Nope. I think he’s a pussy that only started trying to appear tough when he realized that the Republican voter base seemed to like the tough talk from Trump. He probably felt that’d keep him in office to shift to a more aggressive personality. Up until Trump he was a RINO puss
Do u think Trump has ever grabbed him by his pussy?🤔

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Do u think Trump has ever grabbed him by his pussy?🤔
If Graham let him, then it’s possible. I mean are we going to use the actual Trump quote? or the CNN quote that fits the “Trump is a sexist” narrative?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
If Graham let him, then it’s possible. I mean are we going to use the actual Trump quote? or the CNN quote that fits the “Trump is a sexist” narrative?
Graham actually pays for that kind of affection. Trump never does anything for free. It was a business deal.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Perhaps Michael Douglas could play Flynn?
200.gif

Section2

Reaction score
Nothing from spoof on this? Duece, CRG, the rest of the morons?

Odd.
It’s a little nutty. But it’s not a coincidence that covid came along when it did, had the response it did, etc. something isn’t right. It obviously is a real disease and really kills people. But your BS detector should be going off, if you have one.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s a little nutty. But it’s not a coincidence that covid came along when it did, had the response it did, etc. something isn’t right. It obviously is a real disease and really kills people. But your BS detector should be going off, if you have one.
Sounds like you kinda believe.

USAF

Reaction score
It's "not a coincidence."

LOL. Then it's a deliberate conspiracy.

Loony toons.

GopherJake

Reaction score
OMG. Now you are a conspiracy nut?

Section2

Reaction score
It's "not a coincidence."

LOL. Then it's a deliberate conspiracy.

Loony toons.
It’s not ridiculous to me that China would release the virus during a US election year. That would be a conspiracy, yes.
The media definitely dialed up the panic and fear to 11, and in certain ways in coordination. I guess you could consider that a conspiracy. Public health and lockdown measures were certainly political. That one is not possible as a conspiracy, too many people involved.
most likely the virus release was not a coincidence, everything else was just Democrats and anti Trumpers capitalizing on the situation and milking it for maximum political gain. That’s self interest not conspiracy.

Section2

Reaction score
OMG. Now you are a conspiracy nut?
Heres where I disagree with Flynn. Covid is not a conspiracy to steal an election. Covid is a problem in the rest of the world. Hydroxychloroquine is a harmless drug that Democrats completely overreacted to, which might do some good, but which isn’t a cure for Covid.

Most likely: Covid provided an opportunity that Democrats took advantage of. Did they push lockdowns knowing it would allow them to push for changes allowing mail ballots which would benefit them? Maybe. Is that a conspiracy nut? To MOST in power, Trump had to go at all costs. Does anyone really disagree with that? The nutty thought is that super powerful people felt that way and wouldn’t act and didn’t act.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
It’s not ridiculous to me that China would release the virus during a US election year. That would be a conspiracy, yes.
The media definitely dialed up the panic and fear to 11, and in certain ways in coordination. I guess you could consider that a conspiracy. Public health and lockdown measures were certainly political. That one is not possible as a conspiracy, too many people involved.
most likely the virus release was not a coincidence, everything else was just Democrats and anti Trumpers capitalizing on the situation and milking it for maximum political gain. That’s self interest not conspiracy.
Personally, I’m not buying the conspiracy aspect of the pandemic without hard evidence but I certainly wouldn’t put it past China to release it intentionally. Does anyone really believe they would have the slightest concern about their own citizens that would die from the release?

The Republicans used the pandemic as a tool for blaming the Democrats for taking away our freedom of choice and the Democrats have done everything in their power to use the pandemic as a way to politically scapegoat the Republicans. Somebody wake me up when we collectively catch our tail.

Section2

Reaction score
He "supports" the Qanon bamboo audit in Arizona. Now this. Is this really a question?
If a lot of people believe a theory, either debunking or validating that theory is beneficial. I think the theory is dumb, but I don’t care if they investigate it. “Supports”. “Defends”

Section2

Reaction score
Got it, henceforth, you are known as Fool2, perfectly aligned with your utter idiocy and jackassishness.
You may as well go full Jake. And FYI, this post is an improvement in tone and content from the typical cringe.

Section2

Reaction score
Personally, I’m not buying the conspiracy aspect of the pandemic without hard evidence but I certainly wouldn’t put it past China to release it intentionally. Does anyone really believe they would have the slightest concern about their own citizens that would die from the release?

The Republicans used the pandemic as a tool for blaming the Democrats for taking away our freedom of choice and the Democrats have done everything in their power to use the pandemic as a way to politically scapegoat the Republicans. Somebody wake me up when we collectively catch our tail.
It’s just hard to believe a lab produced virus is “accidentally” released the same year as the presidential election for an incumbent that everyone in power around the world desperately wants gone, and who looks likely to be re-elected based on the state of the economy. It’s the most important factor in an election and Trumps strongest point, and the virus and lockdowns destroy his main selling point.
how any objective individual can look at that dynamic and think that it’s pure coincidence is to me completely nuts. Possible but too perfect.

cncmin

Reaction score
Perfect example of a FOOL2 post. Complete idiocy.

Section2

Reaction score
Perfect example of a FOOL2 post. Complete idiocy.
Your insults are not going to leave a mark, if that’s your goal. If you want Howie likes I’d recommend just posting “private roads”.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Heres where I disagree with Flynn. Covid is not a conspiracy to steal an election. Covid is a problem in the rest of the world. Hydroxychloroquine is a harmless drug that Democrats completely overreacted to, which might do some good, but which isn’t a cure for Covid.

Most likely: Covid provided an opportunity that Democrats took advantage of. Did they push lockdowns knowing it would allow them to push for changes allowing mail ballots which would benefit them? Maybe. Is that a conspiracy nut? To MOST in power, Trump had to go at all costs. Does anyone really disagree with that? The nutty thought is that super powerful people felt that way and wouldn’t act and didn’t act.
Good post...the idea that the pandemic was used by the Democrats to get access to more votes is interesting but it’s a far cry from creating fraudulent votes. One could argue that the pandemic and subsequent voting changes made it possible for more American voices to be heard.

I just wish that Republicans would focus their energy on what they need to do moving forward rather than continuing to live in the past and dispatch all of the nut jobs preventing them from doing so.

howeda7

Reaction score
Got it. Henceforth, you are known as Fool2, perfectly aligned with your utter idiocy, ridiculous, nonsensical posts, and general jackassishness.
Copy write violation!

GopherJake

Reaction score

Wow. I take back all the posts I made saying you were competent. This is completely batshit nutzo. What a complete load of pure garbage.

You actually decided to put a bit in there about Hydroxychloroquine because you thought it bolstered your argument that you aren't cuckoo? "Democrats overreacted?" The dumb-ass in charge said it was a cure. IT WASN'T. It was part of his "downplay" move that fucked our country every day for 6 months while the virus raged. We pay for it still with distrust and anti-vax disease.

"Did they push lockdowns knowing it would allow them to push for changes allowing mail ballots that would benefit them?" WTF is wrong with you?

Owning libs to fuck up a country. Great job.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s just hard to believe a lab produced virus is “accidentally” released the same year as the presidential election for an incumbent that everyone in power around the world desperately wants gone, and who looks likely to be re-elected based on the state of the economy. It’s the most important factor in an election and Trumps strongest point, and the virus and lockdowns destroy his main selling point.
how any objective individual can look at that dynamic and think that it’s pure coincidence is to me completely nuts. Possible but too perfect.
You've gone from sympathetic sticking your toes in the pool to "kinda believe" to, standing in the shallow end. May as well go all in. CRG says the water is fine.

howeda7

Reaction score
If a lot of people believe a theory, either debunking or validating that theory is beneficial. I think the theory is dumb, but I don’t care if they investigate it. “Supports”. “Defends”
If a cult is large enough, the government should cater to their whims and waste millions on BS "audits" led by conspiracy nuts. Got it. Small government. Fiscal Conservatism. Strong principles.

Top Bottom