GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

howeda7

Reaction score
I gotta know the procedure for circumcising a fetus. Really I want to know who thought it would make a good skin cream. They throw millions of foreskins of living babies away but they must not have magic skin care properties
It doesn't have to sound like a good idea. It just has to sound like something evil Hollywood Dems would do. And it does!

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
You have a link for any of this?
Can’t find the link that shows kids in attendance, but this is at Comet Pizza. Drag show involving tearing a fetus from pregnant stomach.

Here’s the Sandra Bullock clip from Ellen about getting the penis facial as they call it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Ok. So where is the aborted fetus part of the skin treatment?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Wait. Isn’t this nothing but your standard facial cum job? 🤔

Section2

Reaction score
The document to prove you have been vaccinated already exists. There is no need to create another. That’s why preventing the additional document’s creation is all for appearance’s sake.
An easily fakeable piece of paper is fine. The concern is not with that. It’s about a digital passport with your health information.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I'm wondering if it hurts TheRealMcCoy to see his fellow Republicans disavowing Q like this

Section2

Reaction score
These same right wingnuts oppose schools requiring MMR vaccinations, too?
I don’t think people opposed to vaccine passports are purely on the right nor are they wingnuts. I don’t think anyone has an issue with school requirements as they stand. They aren’t really requirements anyway, anyone can opt out afaik.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
I'm wondering if it hurts TheRealMcCoy to see his fellow Republicans disavowing Q like this
I don’t get hurt. People are free to support what they want and think what they want. If you get hurt over what someone else believes or supports, then you’re a weak human being

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
In the skin treatment...? What do you mean? She says it in the video dude
No, she doesn’t. The word aborted or fetus dies not appear. Apparently the treatment is from the foreskin of Korean babies. Which is plenty weird, but totally different from your claim.
Are people being financially pressured to perform an elective procedure to keep Sandra‘s face smooth? Maybe. But you have so over reached here it makes me wonder why.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wow, I need to check the ingredient list of my skin cream a lot closer.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
No, she doesn’t. The word aborted or fetus dies not appear. Apparently the treatment is from the foreskin of Korean babies. Which is plenty weird, but totally different from your claim.
Are people being financially pressured to perform an elective procedure to keep Sandra‘s face smooth? Maybe. But you have so over reached here it makes me wonder why.
The Phony McCoy's a troll, who has uses multiple other handles on here before being banned and simply reboots with another one. His only goal is to spew rancor and nonsense.

In another thread, he stated he had research to refute my supposition provided by a public opinion research (one that costs time and money to produce) and was aghast when I told him regurgitating what he hears on FUCX, NewsMulch any of that other garbage doesn't count, meaning it has to go from a non-biased source. Guys like him think being informed is drinking a sixer, eating Cheetos and itching his nard and butt crack.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I don’t get hurt. People are free to support what they want and think what they want. If you get hurt over what someone else believes or supports, then you’re a weak human being

Other people have been hurt:

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
The Phony McCoy's a troll, who has uses multiple other handles on here before being banned and simply reboots with another one. His only goal is to spew rancor and nonsense.

In another thread, he stated he had research to refute my supposition provided by a public opinion research (one that costs time and money to produce) and was aghast when I told him regurgitating what he hears on FUCX, NewsMulch any of that other garbage doesn't count, meaning it has to go from a non-biased source. Guys like him think being informed is drinking a sixer, eating Cheetos and itching his nard and butt crack.
Not a troll actually. I don’t waste time trolling. I believe what I say.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score

And your public polling research you showed me sucked.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I'm trying to think of what movie star I helped beautify in the late 60s.
271150.jpg

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
And your public polling research you showed me sucked.

Wow, another Renaissance Man from the Right; you can't rebut what I post from a legit source, so you therefore blame/shame the source - RWingers go to move cause you aint' got anything but rocks in yer lame brain.

Pew research will be along long after you and I have left this planet LOL.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Can’t find the link that shows kids in attendance, but this is at Comet Pizza. Drag show involving tearing a fetus from pregnant stomach.

This garbage was the same crapola that the People Front was posting. Did he get banned too? Your rampant homophobia will seal your OTB tenure on here, sooner or later.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Because Ted Cruz is the gift that just keeps giving...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And yes, I know that this is a total setup video. The Gal in the hat is the original poster.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
This garbage was the same crapola that the People Front was posting. Did he get banned too? Your rampant homophobia will seal your OTB tenure on here, sooner or later.
Homophobia? Where have I said anything homophobic? 😂

Top Bottom