GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

Spoofin

Reaction score
More like a few months ago, and that’s correct. I didn’t know much about it. I looked it up after your baby eating allegation.
I believe things like pedophilia being popular among elites regardless if Q said it because they were caught. I don’t believe Tom Hanks eats babies.
most of Q has been disproven by the fact that Trump is out and none of the investigations came up with squat.
but your reply is bad faith. Of course it is. You know I’m right.
Of course it is bad faith. Almost everything he posts is. He so badly needs to believe that all republicans watch Tucker, believe in election fraud, won’t get the COVID shot, love Trump, and follow Q with all their heart - because that is what he is told to believe. If you say no, he’ll tell you what you really think because then it all makes sense again. A complete sheep with zero critical thinking skills. Sad really.

howeda7

Reaction score
More like a few months ago, and that’s correct. I didn’t know much about it. I looked it up after your baby eating allegation.
I believe things like pedophilia being popular among elites regardless if Q said it because they were caught. I don’t believe Tom Hanks eats babies.
most of Q has been disproven by the fact that Trump is out and none of the investigations came up with squat.
but your reply is bad faith. Of course it is. You know I’m right.
Bad faith? Aw. Did someone make you come to the defense of the poor Qanon folks who are "merely interested, or sympathetic, or somewhat believe"?

Your Independent Thinking Libertarian mask has slipped and you're letting out your Tucker Carlson loving, QAnon sympathizing self. It's OK. We know. It's not your fault. GH lefties drove you to it.

I'm glad you have Spoofin to come to your defense as BarnBurner is slacking.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Bad faith? Aw. Did someone make you come to the defense of the poor Qanon folks who are "merely interested, or sympathetic, or somewhat believe"?

Your Independent Thinking Libertarian mask has slipped and you're letting out your Tucker Carlson loving, QAnon sympathizing self. It's OK. We know. It's not your fault. GH lefties drove you to it.

You literally proved my point in your response. Bozo.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This seems like an appropriate time for this classic. DHB.
B6B6E1B4-3C4C-4637-AA15-3C07AD5DB3D1.jpeg

Section2

Reaction score

Qanon folks are free to believe whatever they like. I’m not defending them. I’m attacking your garbage tactics.
It’s not a mask at all. Lots of libertarians find a voice in Tucker. Who is better among corporate press hosts? There isn’t one. Laura Ingraham is garbage, and so is Hannity. Tucker is the best of the lousiest.
I don’t need spoof or burner to defend me. I’ve never promoted Q or any Q theories on this site. It’s just dumpster diving Howie trying to smear his opponents and tell them what they really think and put words in their mouths. Your good faith posts are exceedingly rare. My posts are generally all in good faith, including this one. You are just a dishonest person.

howeda7

Reaction score
Qanon folks are free to believe whatever they like. I’m not defending them.

Your good faith posts are exceedingly rare. My posts are generally all in good faith, including this one.
You just did defend them in this thread after months of claiming ignorance.

Lol. Sure. Spoof will like your post though.

howeda7

Reaction score
Lots of libertarians find a voice in Tucker. Who is better among corporate press hosts? There isn’t one. Tucker is the best
He sounds absolutely awesome. It's a shame you rarely watch.

Section2

Reaction score
He sounds absolutely awesome. It's a shame you rarely watch.
Who is better among corporate press? I’m sure that you, as a Ron Paul voter, can list several corporate media hosts or commentators that a REAL libertarian like you would find pure. Stelter? Or did you have somebody else in mind.

Section2

Reaction score

Already explained. I read their Wikipedia page after your baby eating allegations. It took me 5 minutes. Now I know a little about Q. How on earth could someone claim to not know about something, read about it, and then miraculously speak knowledgeably about it?!? The only conclusion is that they were lying all along. Howie logic.
It’s simply common sense that not everyone who you would brand as a member of Q, believes in every single theory. But it’s more fun to smear everyone and all of the “Q”OP. You are so clever.

Spoofin

Reaction score

I like all posts that expose you for the dishonest hypocrite you are. I like them a lot.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Qanon folks are free to believe whatever they like. I’m not defending them. I’m attacking your garbage tactics.
It’s not a mask at all. Lots of libertarians find a voice in Tucker. Who is better among corporate press hosts? There isn’t one. Laura Ingraham is garbage, and so is Hannity. Tucker is the best of the lousiest.
I don’t need spoof or burner to defend me. I’ve never promoted Q or any Q theories on this site. It’s just dumpster diving Howie trying to smear his opponents and tell them what they really think and put words in their mouths. Your good faith posts are exceedingly rare. My posts are generally all in good faith, including this one. You are just a dishonest person.
I wasn't "defending" you - I was ripping on Howie. Howie doesn't understand the meaning of the word "defend" - that much has been clear for a long time.

Section2

Reaction score
I wasn't "defending" you - I was ripping on Howie. Howie doesn't understand the meaning of the word "defend" - that much has been clear for a long time.
Can you imagine being the kind of person who has to constantly misquote people and tell them what they really think? If that’s the only way you could “win” an argument? And then accuse them of “pretzeling” when you resist their clumsy and pathetic tactics?

STPGopher

Reaction score
I believe Hillary uses the Clinton foundation for trafficking children. AKA what happened with the Haiti “rebuild” that the foundation was down there to help with, but didn’t actually help anything, and a ton of kids went missing. I think James Alefantis, the owner of the pizza parlor, has some sketchy ties like with Huma Abedin, John Podesta, and Hillary Clinton. They also allow children into their pizza parlor late at night for creepy tranny stage performances. There is video footage of that. Human sacrifice has been happening since the Dawn of man, and I don’t think it’s ever stopped. They use foreskins from aborted children and children from foreign countries to make face cream that Sandra Bullock admitted on Ellen that she uses. they’ve also found that blood transfusions from young adults or children can cure many ailments and diseases. So I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re trafficking children to use their blood. I don’t think they drink it though.
Not to mention the FDA was caught buying and transporting newly aborted fetuses
You are certainly entitled to believe whatever you want. But keep in mind that Haiti is often a political and Evangelical football to play with however 'they' want.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ni/2010/01/haiti_was_cursed_after_pact_wi.html\

Based on the link, does that mean that Southern Evangelicals have a pact with the Devil?

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna9600878

https://universalproperty.com/united-states-where-hurricanes-hit-most

BTW I'm just curious about your statement regarding fetuses, is this your source?

https://www.heritage.org/life/comme...-company-may-have-profited-fetal-tissue-sales

cncmin

Reaction score
Do you take any time to look into anything Q claimed? Do you find nothing disturbing about Clinton giving Epstein a special invitation to the White House during his presidency? Or the fact that he went to the island 26 times? How about Prince Andrew? These aren’t just Q claims any longer. Other media sources have briefly mentioned these things. I know it’s easier to just disregard sickening things by calling them conspiracy theories.
Is it a positive if a Q simpleton admits he's a Q simpleton?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Do you take any time to look into anything Q claimed? Do you find nothing disturbing about Clinton giving Epstein a special invitation to the White House during his presidency? Or the fact that he went to the island 26 times? How about Prince Andrew? These aren’t just Q claims any longer. Other media sources have briefly mentioned these things. I know it’s easier to just disregard sickening things by calling them conspiracy theories.
So, batting about 150.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
What is a "vaccination passport"? How is it different from a CDC card? Why would one create this new document, when the CDC card would do?

Section2

Reaction score
What is a "vaccination passport"? How is it different from a CDC card? Why would one create this new document, when the CDC card would do?
Lots of people don’t want the US to become a place where you must receive a shot in order to fly, shop, work, etc. I feel pretty safe in assuming many lefty politicians would LOVE to have that kind of power. So it is being fiercely resisted. If it’s not a real thing and I’m wrong, no harm in agreeing.

USAF

Reaction score
Lots of people don’t want the US to become a place where you must receive a shot in order to fly, shop, work, etc. I feel pretty safe in assuming many lefty politicians would LOVE to have that kind of power. So it is being fiercely resisted. If it’s not a real thing and I’m wrong, no harm in agreeing.
These same right wingnuts oppose schools requiring MMR vaccinations, too?

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Why do the children want to perform at the pizza parlor? Why do they circumcise aborted fetuses?
The children aren’t performing. The children are in attendance. And I don’t know why they’d circumcise aborted fetuses. Ask Sandra Bullock. Her face cream is made from it. You can watch the video of her saying it word for word

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
You are certainly entitled to believe whatever you want. But keep in mind that Haiti is often a political and Evangelical football to play with however 'they' want.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ni/2010/01/haiti_was_cursed_after_pact_wi.html\

Based on the link, does that mean that Southern Evangelicals have a pact with the Devil?

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna9600878

https://universalproperty.com/united-states-where-hurricanes-hit-most

BTW I'm just curious about your statement regarding fetuses, is this your source?

https://www.heritage.org/life/comme...-company-may-have-profited-fetal-tissue-sales
I’ll try to find the time to give a thoughtful response to this at some point. But no that’s not where I saw the thing about aborted fetuses being purchased

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The children aren’t performing. The children are in attendance. And I don’t know why they’d circumcise aborted fetuses. Ask Sandra Bullock. Her face cream is made from it. You can watch the video of her saying it word for word
You have a link for any of this?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The document to prove you have been vaccinated already exists. There is no need to create another. That’s why preventing the additional document’s creation is all for appearance’s sake.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If he does, I seriously doubt you want to click on them.
I gotta know the procedure for circumcising a fetus. Really I want to know who thought it would make a good skin cream. They throw millions of foreskins of living babies away but they must not have magic skin care properties

Top Bottom