Gooher Tourney Chances

bleedsmaroonandgold

Reaction score
If I'm following everything correctly, I think the gophers will be in unless Boston university, Duluth, and Princeton all win. We are sitting 13, there are two for sure "bid stealers" in Atlantic hockey and the wcha, and big ten and nchc both have two teams who are in anyway left. This means we can afford either Princeton or Boston stealing a bid, or both if Duluth loses the nchc third place game because we would jump them. Does this sound right?

Also, forgive the lack of capitalization, I'm doing this from my phone.

If I'm following everything correctly, I think the gophers will be in unless Boston university, Duluth, and Princeton all win. We are sitting 13, there are two for sure "bid stealers" in Atlantic hockey and the wcha, and big ten and nchc both have two teams who are in anyway left. This means we can afford either Princeton or Boston stealing a bid, or both if Duluth loses the nchc third place game because we would jump them. Does this sound right?

Also, forgive the lack of capitalization, I'm doing this from my phone.

I am old enough to remember a time when the Gophers weren’t a bubble team..... they made it every year.... oh, for those good old days, when they had a motivated coach....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am old enough to remember a time when the Gophers weren’t a bubble team..... they made it every year.... oh, for those good old days, when they had a motivated coach....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you referring to the two motivated coaches before Lucia who never won a national championship?

We got the Duluth loss, but now it sounds like there is one scenario where all six games go wrong, and if scores hold up, all six have or are going wrong. Yikes

So now Ohio State has to win or the Gophers are out? Is that the current situation?

Edit: I guess SCSU could win too but they're losing 3-0 in the third...

Top Bottom