Good gesture by Bielema for MN player.

Let's be honest we'd take him in a heart beat. Even if he's a ******

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

BarnBoy grimaces while slowly clapping - an acknowledgement of the kind gesture.

Nice gesture and condolences to the Ragnow family.

Sad news! Condolences Ragnow family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sad. Coach Bielema did the right thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hate to say it- recently saw a vignette on fat man talking with his team and he was everything you want to hear in a coach of what was a struggling team throughout their first couple years. He obviously cares about his kids and knows how to coach. Was a dink to the Gophs but in hindsight may have been more out of disrespect for the charlatan Brewster than a slight toward another university. Rethinking my previous position on him.

Bert loves the spotlight and loves to talk, but beyond talking ... he really seems like an alright dude.

Got the news from my wife that something was going on down the street at the Ragnow's home while I was in Penn State for the Gopher game with friends. Sad news all the way around and will miss talking football with Jon. Funeral is Thursday and lots of tears will be shed.

Just puts in perspective the pain from being in attendance for a tough Gopher loss to the pain of losing family member.
Will be cheering loudly for Arkansas this weekend when they play Alabama.

Great but sad thread. Kind and thoughtful posts.
Thoughts and prayers with his family and extended family and friends.

Hate to say it- recently saw a vignette on fat man talking with his team and he was everything you want to hear in a coach of what was a struggling team throughout their first couple years. He obviously cares about his kids and knows how to coach. Was a dink to the Gophs but in hindsight may have been more out of disrespect for the charlatan Brewster than a slight toward another university. Rethinking my previous position on him.

how was Brewster a charlatan? I think you mean to blame Maturi.

I think both deserve "credit"

I will be cheering for a 0-0 tie, and it has nothing to do with Frank R.

Top Bottom