Golf Carts to the Stadium

Reaction score
We have a spot in the Washington Ave. ramp and when we hit the street we saw a sign for golf cart pickup. I went and asked the driver what the deal was. He said hop in and gave my family a ride to the stadium. I thought it was something nice they were doing for the scrimmage... I was wrong. The driver told me they would have golf carts to transport people for all the games! Crazy! It was great and we got a ride back also later! Anyone else experience this?

We have a spot in the Washington Ave. ramp and when we hit the street we saw a sign for golf cart pickup. I went and asked the driver what the deal was. He said hop in and gave my family a ride to the stadium. I thought it was something nice they were doing for the scrimmage... I was wrong. The driver told me they would have golf carts to transport people for all the games! Crazy! It was great and we got a ride back also later! Anyone else experience this?

sounds pretty cool. my only thought (and it is not directed at you or your family personally) is that i would hope that people (and their kids if they bring them with) who are healthy, strong and fully able actually take the time to walk through and around campus, patronize local establishments/stores, etc. on game days and don't just whiz right onto the stadium a.s.a.p.

that is part of what is great about being back on campus.....THE CAMPUS.....and not just the stadium in and of itself, which of course is amazing. i think the U of M has one of the more beautiful urban campuses in the entire country and there is a lot to see.

it sounds like a good service to provide especially for older ticket holders who may have a hard time walking longer distances.

No offense taken. My initial thought was they must have been their for the older crowd but the driver insisted we hop on and since my wife is pregnant and I have a 3 year old I was happy to oblige.

We got a ride from our ramp (4th Street Ramp). He was just sitting there waiting for someone and we were going to walk but he insisted so we rode there and then walked back to the ramp. Not that bad of a walk.

I am also in the Wash. Ave. ramp. Saw the golf cart and assumed it was for the preview only. Totally agree, older fans... pregnant moms. I want to walk. BTW, walking through campus is great.

Me and my Mom used it as well. We would normally walk from 4th, but we were running a little late in our book (1 hour until the scrimmage) so we decided to take the cart. Since we normally go to the Victory Walk we will be walking anyway. I asked the young man when they are available and he said today it was the same as when then doors open so I would think the same for game days.

What a joke

this is total BS. Golf carts? We need caddies! Isn't anyone over there listening!?! :p

this is total BS. Golf carts? We need caddies! Isn't anyone over there listening!?! :p

I'm pretty sure you only get a caddy if you have premium seats...plus the maroon on the golf carts doesn't match the maroon on my tickets.

Top Bottom