Golden Gopher Fund Appreciation Day

Roundhead#44

Reaction score
Any thoughts what the free gift is ? Trying to decide if I need to plan the stop as part of my pregame activities...

Really enjoyed the free tent/tailgate parties they had back when we were aying in the Metrodome. Maybe my score is too low but have been season ticket holder for over 25 years.

I was wondering too... gotta walk all the way over to a table to find out.

Actually, I'm not even sure if I know where the "Gopher Garden" is located. Is that the side road next to the stadium with the food trucks?

We need an AD source for these kinds of questions ;)
Here is the respinse I got..

We have a special T-shirt made for the game as well as are providing concession stands vouchers ($5 off $25) to members who come to our booth. Plus we will have current Gopher student-athletes Mara Braun (women’s basketball), Mckenna Wucherer (volleyball), Dawson Garcia (men’s basketball), Mike Mitchell Jr. (men’s basketball) and Parker Fox (men's basketball) available for a meet-and-greet, photos and autographs.

Here is the respinse I got..

We have a special T-shirt made for the game as well as are providing concession stands vouchers ($5 off $25) to members who come to our booth. Plus we will have current Gopher student-athletes Mara Braun (women’s basketball), Mckenna Wucherer (volleyball), Dawson Garcia (men’s basketball), Mike Mitchell Jr. (men’s basketball) and Parker Fox (men's basketball) available for a meet-and-greet, photos and autographs.
Yep, actually gave T-shirts to my entire family and that was nice.

Top Bottom