Gold Country/University bookstore

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
After reviewing a good number of GH surveys, about 3/4 of the respondents stated they went to there prior or after games. Where is this hotspot located? And whats the attraction other than Gopher apparel(sp)?

Gold Country is located next to Sally's off Washington. The bookstore is in the lower level of Coffman Union. I'm pretty sure the apparel is the main attraction, unless I'm missing something lol.

Gold Country is located next to Sally's off Washington. The bookstore is in the lower level of Coffman Union. I'm pretty sure the apparel is the main attraction, unless I'm missing something lol.

I thought it was the Sociology text books and the graphing calculators. My mistake. I'll have to look at the apparel sometime.

I'm wondering if the Gold Country that folks are referring to is actually the one in the stadium. I know that is the one I was referring to.

As for the attraction? You can never have too much Gopher stuff. So I end up window shopping for future birthday/xmas gifts to point out to my wife. ;)

The one in the stadium is Goldy's Locker room, not Gold Country, not that there's a big difference though, I think they're both just Gopher apparel spots.

The one in the stadium is Goldy's Locker room, not Gold Country, not that there's a big difference though, I think they're both just Gopher apparel spots.

Boo me. You're right of course. They're owned and operated by the same folks which is why I end up thinking about them interchangeably.

I should get a frequent shopper discount at the stadium store. They smile when they see me walk in the door.

Hmmmmmm...where is this wonderful place called Gold Country? This appears to be an advertisment for Gold Country.

If you go into the section with the women's golf and rowing t-shirts and take one off the rack, a secret entrance opens to an amazing, private rooftop bar to enjoy a few pre-game drinks. ;)

Top Bottom