Godfrey with nice first half vs. Colorado

MaroonGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Cooper graduate Calvin Godfrey has 12 points and several rebounds in the first half against Colorado. According to the guys on the Cyclone TV station (through ESPN Full Court) he's improved big time since the beginning of the season. I still don't think he would have fit in with the Gophers this season though.

Also, there is no sign of Chris Allen or Roy White on the bench or buzzing around the huddle during timeouts.

Cooper graduate Calvin Godfrey has 12 points and several rebounds in the first half against Colorado. According to the guys on the Cyclone TV station (through ESPN Full Court) he's improved big time since the beginning of the season. I still don't think he would have fit in with the Gophers this season though.

Also, there is no sign of Chris Allen or Roy White on the bench or buzzing around the huddle during timeouts.

Maybe they have night classes.

Someone on this board (don't remember who, but I remember he is someone whose opinion I respect) said there was really no way Godfrey would be eligible and if he became eligible, there was something fishy in Ames. I wonder what the situation was?

Maybe, but this isn't the first time I've noticed this. But who really cares I guess:p

For whatever reason, the Iowa State transfers don't sit on the bench. They sit in the stands near the bench.

Someone on this board (don't remember who, but I remember he is someone whose opinion I respect) said there was really no way Godfrey would be eligible and if he became eligible, there was something fishy in Ames. I wonder what the situation was?

johnnygopher said he'd never be eligible, but its clear that The Mayor runs a shoddy program and is willing to take on many risks.

johnnygopher said he'd never be eligible, but its clear that The Mayor runs a shoddy program and is willing to take on many risks.

A shoddy program? I'm not saying he isn't, but be careful with an accusation like that before any hint of proof. Save those insults for programs that truly don't play by the rules.

Godfrey has already been suspended once this year, I'm glad they stayed far away from him.

...its clear that The Mayor runs a shoddy program...

Stan, please tell us how and why you accuse him of that? Unsubstantiated accusations like that can, and just might, get you on THE LIST!

Top Bottom