Goal Line Club Signing Day Social Questions

Triple D

Reaction score
Has anyone been to this in the past, or in fact I guess I don't even know if this is the first one since I'm not a Goal Line Club member yet.

I am considering going and have a couple of questions.

1. I see they have an open bar, is this kid friendly? I was thinking about bringing my 17 year old son, I don't want to be "that guy" that brought the only kid.

2. They mention that the parking lots behind the stadium will be open, does anyone know which lots to go to (which ones will be open), I'd be coming down University past TCF. What's the best street to turn on to get to these lots?

3. I see that GLC members are eligible for free tailgating parties at home games in front of Williams Arena. Is there an extra cost for the food and drinks, and is the food decent. For clarification I would be joining at the base membership and not the $350 level.

Thanks for any info.

Has anyone been to this in the past, or in fact I guess I don't even know if this is the first one since I'm not a Goal Line Club member yet.

1. I see they have an open bar, is this kid friendly? I was thinking about bringing my 17 year old son, I don't want to be "that guy" that brought the only kid.
I think it would be ok for a 17-year-old.
2. They mention that the parking lots behind the stadium will be open, does anyone know which lots to go to (which ones will be open), I'd be coming down University past TCF. What's the best street to turn on to get to these lots?
Probably Maroon and Gold
3. I see that GLC members are eligible for free tailgating parties at home games in front of Williams Arena. Is there an extra cost for the food and drinks, and is the food decent. For clarification I would be joining at the base membership and not the $350 level.
I'm a member, but I've never gone. Still, I think you have to pay to get in if you're at teh base membership level. The food has been above average at the last few recruiting socials I've been to.
Thanks for any info.
ff

I ordered my tickets at least a week and a half ago and I haven't received them yet. It is normal for them to wait this long before sending them out?

They don't usually send tickets out for the event, if I remember correctly they have a check in sheet and name tags that you get when you arrive.

They don't usually send tickets out for the event, if I remember correctly they have a check in sheet and name tags that you get when you arrive.

Thanks - I did receive an e-mail which I only skimmed the first part. I will check it again.

Thanks for any info.
Just so no one gets too excited, it's not an open bar, it's a cash bar.

Thanks - I did receive an e-mail which I only skimmed the first part. I will check it again.

Yeah, my email doesn't say anything about that but that's how it worked last year...I'm still a bit worried though, since I got an email from the GLC today reminding me to sign up for the event. I'm just going to chalk that up to the fact that I had to re-join with a different account since the site didn't recognize my current/just expired membership.

3. I see that GLC members are eligible for free tailgating parties at home games in front of Williams Arena. Is there an extra cost for the food and drinks, and is the food decent. For clarification I would be joining at the base membership and not the $350 level.Thanks for any info.

The tailgating parties are not free at the base membership level. They cost somewhere around $20. Once paid you get great food and plenty of drinks. The meals are either cooked there or catered and are always delicious. Welcome to the club, you'll meet some great people.

Top Bottom