Go Gophers!

westcoastgopher11

Reaction score
Long time reader but first time poster, just wanted to introduce myself to the community. Minnesotan born and raised but I had to move out to California for a job so I'm representing the Maroon and Gold out here in the Golden state. I will definitely be in attendance when the Gophers exact some revenge on the Trojans in Los Angeles next year and I look forward to discussion on the team here and the growth of the program!

Go Gophers!!!

Welcome Westcoast!

Glad to see another expatriate out there representin'.

You've picked a turbulent time to join the posting ranks of Gopherhole. Look forward to reading your posts and sharing opinions!

Welcome! you should be warned though that after another post or two you will be labled either a brewster hater or kool aid drinker. There is NO middle ground!!

I'm waiting for.....

"So, you guys playing cards?"

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Glad to see a new poster on here that is positive!

Welcome aboard and don't let this place bring you down.

Go GOphers!

Don't worry I won't let the board get to me! I like to think I'm one of the newer generation of fans that have forgotten the Metrodome era and are ready to support our boys now that they are back where they belong. While I'm not thrilled with Brewster's performance thus far, I am thrilled that we finally have the program foundation to recapture our long lost glory. Its only a matter of time before we are heading back to Pasadena, and believe me when I say that I'll be on my feet screaming when the Gophers march out to beat the snot out of whatever Pac-10 foe we face in the shadows of the San Gabriel Mountains.

GO GOPHERS!!!

Top Bottom