Give me 5 guys that can shoot the 3 with a hand in their face and.....

Reaction score
I'll beat you like drum Everytime. The Gophers are all streak shooters. Curry is probably the only pure shooter on the team, and he's not there yet into getting a lot of minutes..

I'll beat you like drum Everytime. The Gophers are all streak shooters. Curry is probably the only pure shooter on the team, and he's not there yet into getting a lot of minutes..

Curry? Pure shooter? What?

We don't a new thread for this and the Curry comment is silly. Been nipping at the cough syrup again Gramps?

Here, hold my beer, I am going to post some serious BS on a message board to see what happens!

Check out next year's recruits. Shooters are on the way.

The problem is that guys who can shoot with a hand in their face and also play good defense are 5* guys are very rare. Having 5 of them is almost impossible.

Last night Michigan shot 54% from 2, 50% from 3, 80% from the line and had 8 turnovers. THey lost by 16. There are 2 sides to the court.

Springs is our only shooter. Mason loses confidence in himself and either won't shoot or knows he can't and then the switch comes on like in garbage time last night and he's the 30 point guy again. Michael Hurt can shoot but he doesn't have the mentality to score and he is not a pure shooter. Hurt was completely unable to dominate versus pedestrian high school opponents. Coffey can score and he can shoot when he's feeling it...it's also not his mentality to score. McBrayer has hope, he's trying to transform himself into a big time scorer...his physical tools make his ascension dependent on teammates. As I have said before, scoring lapses are this teams Achilles heel.

Top Bottom