GI Breakdown: Legends Division

I'll stake the remainder of my paychecks for the rest of my natural life. I'll take Michigan at anything less than 10 wins. You can have Michigan at 10 wins or more. Any takers?

Wow, that's um ... unorthodox. If Jerry Kill gets the Gophers to go 7-5 (4-4) he should be given a contract extension. If Brady Hoke has Michigan at 10-2 (7-1) he should be given the keys to the university.

Wow, that's um ... unorthodox. If Jerry Kill gets the Gophers to go 7-5 (4-4) he should be given a contract extension. If Brady Hoke has Michigan at 10-2 (7-1) he should be given the keys to the university.

Only if that 1 conference loss is not Ohio State :p

I really believe this is a year where 2 or 3 losses will take the legends division. I actually think Big Blue will be better than expected due to the schedule, but no way Michigan goes 7-1 in conference. On the same note, very little chance Michigan State also goes 7-1. You can't live with a horseshoe up your @$$ for two straight years, plus this year they actually play games outside of the state of Michigan.

I (and my Michigan alum work mate) want what Zach Johnson is smokin'!

7-5 is optimistic, but I don't think it's that far off. I think they go 6-6.

If we go 4-4 in the B1G in Kill's first year, I'm gonna have a hard time not being overly optimistic about our chances at winning a title someday sooner rather than later.

I can see them winning their first 3 home games. Then at Purdue and home against Iowa.
That would leave them at 5-3 with @ Michigan State and Northwestern and home against Wisconsin and Illinois. I don't think it's a huge stretch to see them win 2 of those.

Top Bottom