Ghislaine Maxwell trial thread

kg21

Reaction score
If I'm reading the loonies on this page correctly, there is really nothing that can be done.

Looking into the people who were there, the black book, and the videos......cleary seems like a dead end.

How many bits are there on gopher hole?

cncmin

Reaction score
Everyone involved yes
yeah right. You know he is a total slimeball and yet you full throat him in every post you make on GH. You already know he was doing the whole Epstein thing…as if you‘ll suddenly decide not to full throat him on his 3,424 horrible thing he has done when you find him infallible after his previous 3,423 horrible things.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
yeah right. You know he is a total slimeball and yet you full throat him in every post you make on GH. You already know he was doing the whole Epstein thing…as if you‘ll suddenly decide not to full throat him on his 3,424 horrible thing he has done when you find him infallible after his previous 3,423 horrible things.
You are as clueless as they come

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Says the guy who idolizes a conman and believes all of his lies…
Typical loony leftie. Putting words in someone else’s mouth. Show me all my posts where I idolize Trump. I’ll hang up and listen

cncmin

Reaction score
Typical loony leftie. Putting words in someone else’s mouth. Show me all my posts where I idolize Trump. I’ll hang up and listen
you don’t? If so, that’s not how you portray yourself here. Instead, you portray yourself as someone consumed in the web of lies of RW media, unable to decipher reality from even the most obvious of frauds. List some of the things you dislike about him. If you can link to a single post where you have criticized him, his minions, or anything he has done, please do so. I would be very happy to hear that you are actually not a lunatic and are reasonable.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
you don’t? If so, that’s not how you portray yourself here. Instead, you portray yourself as someone consumed in the web of lies of RW media, unable to decipher reality from even the most obvious of frauds. List some of the things you dislike about him. If you can link to a single post where you have criticized him, his minions, or anything he has done, please do so. I would be very happy to hear that you are actually not a lunatic and are reasonable.
I asked you to find my posts where I idolize the man. Pretty cut and dry bud. I mean sleepy Joe is an honest man 🤣

cncmin

Reaction score
Bump. Still waiting.

cncmin

Reaction score
I don’t have the time to go through all of anyone’s posts, much less yours. Suffice to say, not once in any post I have ever read of yours have you criticized Trump, and in every political post I’ve seen from you you have perpetuated RW media/Trumpist farces and memes. Now, of course I could have missed posts of yours that were something other than Trump boot licking and bashing of complaining about anything non-Trumpism. So maybe you can just state some of your anti-Trump thoughts and feelings here for everyone to see?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
I don’t have the time to go through all of anyone’s posts, much less yours. Suffice to say, not once in any post I have ever read of yours have you criticized Trump, and in every political post I’ve seen from you you have perpetuated RW media/Trumpist farces and memes. Now, of course I could have missed posts of yours that were something other than Trump boot licking and bashing of complaining about anything non-Trumpism. So maybe you can just state some of your anti-Trump thoughts and feelings here for everyone to see?
Nah I’m good. Carry on

kg21

Reaction score
Where have you criticized Oatmeal Brain? Let's see it.

Section2

Reaction score
Doesn’t really fit here, but man, the left should stop trying so hard to prove us right on the slippery slope argument and pedophilia

Section2

Reaction score
“Born that way”. Who could have predicted this? Oh yeah, I did.

bga1

Reaction score
“Born that way”. Who could have predicted this? Oh yeah, I did.
The downfall of our society continues.... science, junk science is the god of the left.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Which one are you guys? Or is it both?

Really interesting article that it appears neither one of you bothered to read a single word of. Shocker.

howeda7

Reaction score
Doesn’t really fit here, but man, the left should stop trying so hard to prove us right on the slippery slope argument and pedophilia
Which slippery slope led to this? You guys have warned us of so many it's hard to keep track.

TRF Guy

Reaction score

Wally

Reaction score
When one flies to pedo island 26 times this makes sense

Probably guilty, throw him in jail if there is proof, I don't think any lefty here would disagree.🤷🏼‍♂️

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Probably guilty, throw him in jail if there is proof, I don't think any lefty here would disagree.🤷🏼‍♂️
I would hope so. I don’t care who they are. But I highly doubt anything will happen. Complete BS

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

There's always one dummy who tries to make this link, and it never works. Every NY millionaire, CEO, mover & shaker partied with Epstein at some point in the 1980's & 1990's. No one disputes Trump knew Epstein, and attended some of his big social affairs 30-40 years ago.

That's not what we're talking abut here though. Trump never visited Epstein Island. He never flew on the Lolita Express. Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar y Lago due to reports of Epstein's activities there. According to the FBI, Trump is the only powerful person that cooperated in the first conviction of Epstein.

All of this while the Clintons (Hillary was there too) and many other famous politicians, Hollywood elites, foreign dignitaries, CEO's, et al ramped up heir visits to Epstein Island.

It's no shocker Democrats are content to see this pedophilia and human trafficking quitely covered up, the guilty held unaccountable, since nothing is more important than power to them.

kg21

Reaction score
There's always one dummy who tries to make this link, and it never works. Every NY millionaire, CEO, mover & shaker partied with Epstein at some point in the 1980's & 1990's. No one disputes Trump knew Epstein, and attended some of his big social affairs 30-40 years ago.

That's not what we're talking abut here though. Trump never visited Epstein Island. He never flew on the Lolita Express. Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar y Lago due to reports of Epstein's activities there. According to the FBI, Trump is the only powerful person that cooperated in the first conviction of Epstein.

All of this while the Clintons (Hillary was there too) and many other famous politicians, Hollywood elites, foreign dignitaries, CEO's, et al ramped up heir visits to Epstein Island.

It's no shocker Democrats are content to see this pedophilia and human trafficking quitely covered up, the guilty held unaccountable, since nothing is more important than power to them.
Despite all of that......always remember, they are the party that cares!

USAF

Reaction score

There is no shortage of dummies who think others are stupid enough to believe this line of BS.

"Well yeah. Trump 'n him were buddies. But known "I'm trading this model for a younger one Trump" didn't do anything! It was all those other guys! Ignore your lying eyes!!"

Wally

Reaction score

Give them a tax cut, that will surely help......

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
There is no shortage of dummies who think others are stupid enough to believe this line of BS.

"Well yeah. Trump 'n him were buddies. But known "I'm trading this model for a younger one Trump" didn't do anything! It was all those other guys! Ignore your lying eyes!!"

I realize you're just trolling, but for any genuine posters who might read this, NO ONE....is accusing Donald Trump of EVER visiting Epstein Island, or flying on the Lolita Express. No one disputes that Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar y Lago for his behaviors, and no one disputes that Trump cooperated with the FBI in the earlier case & conviction of Epstein, when no other high profile celebs would.

USAF

Reaction score
I realize you're just trolling, but for any genuine posters who might read this, NO ONE....is accusing Donald Trump of EVER visiting Epstein Island, or flying on the Lolita Express. No one disputes that Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar y Lago for his behaviors, and no one disputes that Trump cooperated with the FBI in the earlier case & conviction of Epstein, when no other high profile celebs would.
Lol. NO ONE!!

If you capitalize it, it's more believable!!

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score

Shocking I suppose but I think he just is that dumb.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I realize you're just trolling, but for any genuine posters who might read this, NO ONE....is accusing Donald Trump of EVER visiting Epstein Island, or flying on the Lolita Express.
…I suppose not, but none the less check the flight manifest for a John Barron(Baron), John Miller, David Dennison or Mr Green.

~ a Genuine poster

Top Bottom