Ghislaine Maxwell trial thread

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Guilty on all but 1 count.

Will she be alive in the next 48 hours to start spilling the beans?

She falls on the sword. None of the political, financial, religious, or Hollywood elites are named, or changed.

Maureen Comey, James Comey's daughter QB'd this case. If you believe there's no deep state, swamp, what-have-you, you either support this stuff, and are so incredibly naive it's hard to imagine.

Nax5

Reaction score
Is there anyone left in America that still trusts our "justice system" when powerful people are involved?
It makes an example out of people occasionally...But for the most part, it's only the poor that get absolutely fucked by the justice system in America.

Nax5

Reaction score
You know who. If the pervs were Republicans it all would be leaked to the media.
All the sickos are Loony Leftists and you'll never a thing about them.
That's hyperbole. Sexual predators are a human problem, not a political one. I don't think there are many great resources on this, but here is one extensive list of people accused of sex crimes, along with their political affiliation. As you could guess, there are many from both parties.

I'm not gunna fact check the list. So take it with a grain of salt or compare another source.

Angry

Reaction score
She falls on the sword. None of the political, financial, religious, or Hollywood elites are named, or changed.

Maureen Comey, James Comey's daughter QB'd this case. If you believe there's no deep state, swamp, what-have-you, you either support this stuff, and are so incredibly naive it's hard to imagine.
The judge played ball too. She’ll be appointed to a higher court in a year or so.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
That's hyperbole. Sexual predators are a human problem, not a political one. I don't think there are many great resources on this, but here is one extensive list of people accused of sex crimes, along with their political affiliation. As you could guess, there are many from both parties.

I'm not gunna fact check the list. So take it with a grain of salt or compare another source.

Exactly and thank you.

People who make asinine statements such as one you responded to have no clue and when they utter nonsense like that it only cheapens the issue and the victims. They are so polarized that they believe the BS of the Q folks.

The reality is the people who actually set up an organization like Q or more apt to be offenders (if you're looking for a group). It gives them proximity to the thing which they desire more and safety for being close to the issue; the cannibalism charges (drinking blood qualifies) is what shows what kooks they are. If they really cared they'd support reputable NGOs that advocate for children's rights.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Exactly and thank you.

People who make asinine statements such as one you responded to have no clue and when they utter nonsense like that it only cheapens the issue and the victims. They are so polarized that they believe the BS of the Q folks.

The reality is the people who actually set up an organization like Q or more apt to be offenders (if you're looking for a group). It gives them proximity to the thing which they desire more and safety for being close to the issue; the cannibalism charges (drinking blood qualifies) is what shows what kooks they are. If they really cared they'd support reputable NGOs that advocate for children's rights.
Thanks Nax for pointing out it is a human issue and not political. Calls Les clueless for making it political and cheapening the issue. Then spends the next paragraph making it political. Cool post dude.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Thanks Nax for pointing out it is a human issue and not political. Calls Les clueless for making it political and cheapening the issue. Then spends the next paragraph making it political. Cool post dude.
miss-swing.gif

Wally

Reaction score
He hates big government corruption. The FBI is corrupt and politicized from the top down, not the bottom up. The rank and file FBI agent wants to do right, but they investigate and perform the actions they are told to do. Corruption is sometimes as much about what you don't do (cover up) as what you do. This is probably hard for you as it goes beyond the headline narratives that you have been taught to obey.

Let's see your proof.

kg21

Reaction score
Let's see your proof.
How fu----g hard would it be Wally for the FBI to get the names who were on the planes and on the island? I mean seriously Wally, how hard should this be for the FBI?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
How fu----g hard would it be Wally for the FBI to get the names who were on the planes and on the island? I mean seriously Wally, how hard should this be for the FBI?
Hell they already said there are videos and black notebooks full of names and dates when certain “folks” participated in these sex crimes

kg21

Reaction score
Hell they already said there are videos and black notebooks full of names and dates when certain “folks” participated in these sex crimes
Correct!

and guess what, nothing will happen. You have to love the FBI and today's ethical gov't programs. Wally wants a gov't that cares about you. And with Oatmeal in charge, I'm sure that the FBI cares.

I mean, it was just underaged kids be sexually exploited. No biggie in many of the loony lefties, world.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Correct!

and guess what, nothing will happen. You have to love the FBI and today's ethical gov't programs. Wally wants a gov't that cares about you. And with Oatmeal in charge, I'm sure that the FBI cares.

I mean, it was just underaged kids be sexually exploited. No biggie in many of the loony lefties, world.
And sadly it will continue

kg21

Reaction score
And sadly it will continue
Well, if one of the daughters of someone on the island was sexually exploited, then they'd start to care.

Think of it like when the capitol was entered, suddenly protests and rioting were a bad, bad, thing. Up to that point, it was no biggie. You know, when it happens to them, then it becomes bad.

Wally

Reaction score

Because obviously everyone who met Epstein was involved, it's just that simple.
🙄

kg21

Reaction score
🙄
I'd say with names in the black books and videos it wouldn't be too hard. You are the expert FBI guy though, so as you wish.

bga1

Reaction score
🙄
Obviously not. However, as suggested by the poster above, starting to scrutinize people who made one or more trips to the island would be a really good start. One trip- a person could see what was going on and say-nope not going to be involved in that. More than one trip and it is likely that person is not clean and knew what was up or was involved in it.

USAF

Reaction score
Who, exactly, are "they?"

Shouldn't you be railing on "they?"

howeda7

Reaction score

They are everywhere lately. First pulling Biden's puppet strings and driving America straight to Communism and now this. They must be stopped.

Wally

Reaction score
Obviously not. However, as suggested by the poster above, starting to scrutinize people who made one or more trips to the island would be a really good start. One trip- a person could see what was going on and say-nope not going to be involved in that. More than one trip and it is likely that person is not clean and knew what was up or was involved in it.

Because it's clear that it was a 25/7 365 orgy for Epstein. Maybe it was and I missed that news.

What incentive does anyone have to protect say Bill Clinton at this time?
What power does he have?

Wally

Reaction score

Anonymous sources are good sometimes, you didn't get the memo?

I support a thorough investigation, hopefully it is or was done...

howeda7

Reaction score
Because it's clear that it was a 25/7 365 orgy for Epstein. Maybe it was and I missed that news.

What incentive does anyone have to protect say Bill Clinton at this time?
What power does he have?
Hillary will go all Seth Rich on Them....

bga1

Reaction score
Yep, Epstein and Trump both were at the same socialite parties along with hoards of others. When Trump found out that Epstein abused a girl at Mar Lago he had him permanently banned from the club. Not exactly the actions of a compromised man. Epstein's MO was to entice powerful men into compromising situations and then blackmail them. Does it seem like that was the case with Trump?

Bill Clinton- 26 trips to the island. Trump- 0 trips to the island.

You are not thinking this through very well.

USAF

Reaction score
Yep, Epstein and Trump both were at the same socialite parties along with hoards of others. When Trump found out that Epstein abused a girl at Mar Lago he had him permanently banned from the club. Not exactly the actions of a compromised man. Epstein's MO was to entice powerful men into compromising situations and then blackmail them. Does it seem like that was the case with Trump?

Bill Clinton- 26 trips to the island. Trump- 0 trips to the island.

You are not thinking this through very well.
Just pull "facts" from thin air and preach!!

Yup, that's MAGA all right.

Top Bottom