Ghislaine Maxwell trial thread

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Do you ever stop and think how he could do this for decades. He could supposedly do it in front of and with many other rich and powerful people and they are fine with it. Do you ever think maybe these behaviors are more common than we think among the rich and powerful? Hmm what allows them to get away with it?
I think you're fighting with yourself Wally. You're the person in this thread acting like this isn't a big deal.

Yes, to all your questions, that's why this is a really big deal. What a bizarre and drastic U turn you made on this topic.

Wally

Reaction score
I think you're fighting with yourself Wally. You're the person in this thread acting like this isn't a big deal.

Yes, to all your questions, that's why this is a really big deal. What a bizarre and drastic U turn you made on this topic.

Ok, I agree I made a mess of it.

My only real point it that this story is a symptom of a problem, and the courts won't fix anything when you have so many powerful people involved, that should be the real story.

The funny thing is that Trump had the right message about Elites, the only problem is Trumps policies were to make the Elites even more Elite and powerful.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
What specifically am I full of shit on. List these lies.
How am I supposed to know? You said "everything I post is pretty much true" then you walked it back and said "I exaggerate my true feelings." How is anyone supposed to believe anything you post?

Wally

Reaction score
How am I supposed to know? You said "everything I post is pretty much true" then you walked it back and said "I exaggerate my true feelings." How is anyone supposed to believe anything you post?
And every one of your posts is 100% serious.
🙄

Wally

Reaction score
In a week of testimony, multiple witnesses spoke of the immense wealth that Epstein displayed and luxury that he enjoyed in properties that spanned the globe – as well as the private jet on which he traveled between them. Their testimony suggested too how that display of riches attracted the powerful social set in which he moved – as well as enabled him to prey on his victims.

Epstein’s longtime pilot, Lawrence Paul Visoski Jr, gave a thorough accounting of the late financier’s expansive homes in New Mexico, Palm Beach, New York City, US Virgin Islands and Paris. Epstein’s private island, Little St James, was encircled by topaz-blue waters, and boasted unimaginable amenities: a library, a gym and a helipad, as well as multiple large swimming pools.

“The house was quite unique. It was pretty much a home that was exploded out, that each building was a room of a house; that guest bedrooms were their own bungalows,” Visoski said.

“So the kitchen was its own building, the living room was its own building, the master bedroom was its own building. So in order to walk from one to another, you actually walked outside.”

With Epstein’s seven-story townhouse in Manhattan’s Upper East Side neighborhood, guests entered through a 15ft door. The residence featured a towering spiral staircase that ascended four floors, Visoski said. The entire second floor was “pretty much a living room”. A dumbwaiter could bring food prepared in the basement-level chef’s kitchen upstairs.

Visoski said that the main house on Epstein’s 10,000-acre New Mexico property boasted a living room that was 200ft by 50ft, with an “extremely large picture window” overlooking a ravine. The dining room was converted to a movie theater .

In fact all Epstein’s residences were equipped with top-notch entertainment systems. “He was an audiophile, so he liked very high-quality music,” Visoski said. Epstein’s gym on his private island “had a tremendous audio system for working out”, he said.

These tony tastes also extended to Epstein’s aircraft.

“It wasn’t like a typical airliner would look,” Visoski said of Epstein’s Boeing 727. “As soon as you got to the first compartment, there was like a large living room that had one, two, three – it had three couches or divans. And then it had several captain chairs inside there.”

As one continued walking through the aircraft, there was a kitchen “like you would find in a home. It was a full decked-out kitchen.” In the middle of the aircraft was the “round room”, with a curved sofa. Next came the “red room”, which had Epstein’s office, as well as a desk and red couch. At the rear of Epstein’s aircraft was the “master bedroom that had a queen-sized bed” and two captain’s chairs, followed by the master lavatory.

One thing is for certain, he paid to much tax...

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Wallace is the guy that if you won a million dollar lottery he won 2 million. So full of BS

bga1

Reaction score
In a week of testimony, multiple witnesses spoke of the immense wealth that Epstein displayed and luxury that he enjoyed in properties that spanned the globe – as well as the private jet on which he traveled between them. Their testimony suggested too how that display of riches attracted the powerful social set in which he moved – as well as enabled him to prey on his victims.

Epstein’s longtime pilot, Lawrence Paul Visoski Jr, gave a thorough accounting of the late financier’s expansive homes in New Mexico, Palm Beach, New York City, US Virgin Islands and Paris. Epstein’s private island, Little St James, was encircled by topaz-blue waters, and boasted unimaginable amenities: a library, a gym and a helipad, as well as multiple large swimming pools.

“The house was quite unique. It was pretty much a home that was exploded out, that each building was a room of a house; that guest bedrooms were their own bungalows,” Visoski said.

“So the kitchen was its own building, the living room was its own building, the master bedroom was its own building. So in order to walk from one to another, you actually walked outside.”

With Epstein’s seven-story townhouse in Manhattan’s Upper East Side neighborhood, guests entered through a 15ft door. The residence featured a towering spiral staircase that ascended four floors, Visoski said. The entire second floor was “pretty much a living room”. A dumbwaiter could bring food prepared in the basement-level chef’s kitchen upstairs.

Visoski said that the main house on Epstein’s 10,000-acre New Mexico property boasted a living room that was 200ft by 50ft, with an “extremely large picture window” overlooking a ravine. The dining room was converted to a movie theater .

In fact all Epstein’s residences were equipped with top-notch entertainment systems. “He was an audiophile, so he liked very high-quality music,” Visoski said. Epstein’s gym on his private island “had a tremendous audio system for working out”, he said.

These tony tastes also extended to Epstein’s aircraft.

“It wasn’t like a typical airliner would look,” Visoski said of Epstein’s Boeing 727. “As soon as you got to the first compartment, there was like a large living room that had one, two, three – it had three couches or divans. And then it had several captain chairs inside there.”

As one continued walking through the aircraft, there was a kitchen “like you would find in a home. It was a full decked-out kitchen.” In the middle of the aircraft was the “round room”, with a curved sofa. Next came the “red room”, which had Epstein’s office, as well as a desk and red couch. At the rear of Epstein’s aircraft was the “master bedroom that had a queen-sized bed” and two captain’s chairs, followed by the master lavatory.

One thing is for certain, he paid to much tax...
He probably paid very little. Big government is easy to influence. The more power there is, the more it can be used unfairly. And it is.

Wally

Reaction score
He probably paid very little. Big government is easy to influence. The more power there is, the more it can be used unfairly. And it is.
Paid very little for his multiple houses?
His private island?
🙄

Wally

Reaction score
If my lies are so obvious it should be simple.

Let's see, I am a Union Cement finisher.
Two kids in Catholic school.
Live within hearing distance of the Bank.
Wife has her own business and makes significantly more than me.
Went on a trip to Florida this year.

Yea what an arrogant liar I am....

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
If my lies are so obvious it should be simple.

Let's see, I am a Union Cement finisher.
Two kids in Catholic school.
Live within hearing distance of the Bank.
Wife has her own business and makes significantly more than me.
Went on a trip to Florida this year.

Yea what an arrogant liar I am....

kg21

Reaction score
^^^^^^ FBi or whoever has 100's of witnesses, videotapes, recordings, etc.

And not one big shot will go down of the multiple possibilities.

Now why is that?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
^^^^^^ FBi or whoever has 100's of witnesses, videotapes, recordings, etc.

And not one big shot will go down of the multiple possibilities.

Now why is that?
Protecting their own would be my guess

kg21

Reaction score
Protecting their own would be my guess
But I'm supposed to trust the FBI and big groups like them.

Whenever I hear the FBI or some other group like them is going to dig into something big like this........I just laugh, and then laugh again.

Wally

Reaction score
But I'm supposed to trust the FBI and big groups like them.

FBI is the preeminent law enforcement agency in this country.

So you hate the police then?

You want to defund them?

You can't even make up you morons...

bga1

Reaction score
FBI is the preeminent law enforcement agency in this country.

So you hate the police then?

You want to defund them?

You can't even make up you morons...
He hates big government corruption. The FBI is corrupt and politicized from the top down, not the bottom up. The rank and file FBI agent wants to do right, but they investigate and perform the actions they are told to do. Corruption is sometimes as much about what you don't do (cover up) as what you do. This is probably hard for you as it goes beyond the headline narratives that you have been taught to obey.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Lol, you can't make it up. Actually you can- as this was always going to happen:

1640042467492.png

bga1

Reaction score
So here is a story Fox writes on it -which is different than the story linked above but equally unbelievable on several levels:

The witness told the tale of how the FBI searched Epstein’s $77 million New York home to the jurors. The agents buzzed but after no answer, they forced their entry to the residence and started performing a protective sweep to make sure there was no threat to them.

On the third floor, in a dressing room, they found a safe that they pulled out from a closet and brought in a saw to open it. There were several items in it that the FBI photographed such as more “binders with CDs, various items of jewelry, external hard-drives, lose diamonds, large amounts of U.S. currency and passports.” However, they needed a second search warrant in order to retrieve those items. So, they returned a few days later, except that the items that had been removed from the safe were missing. An attorney for Epstein then returned all the items to the agents.

hmmm- so they went there- sawed the safe open, took pictures of the contents and left them there for a few days to get a second warrant? Sounds super fishy or super incompetent to me. If they had a warrant to go in and do what they did, why would they need a second one? Why would they not have sealed off the evidence so that no one could destroy it? Then the Epstein attorney just magically went ahead and gave it back to the agents? Good grief. Obviously the FBI wouldn't have dedicated the effort on this case that they did with the far more important Roger Stone case. LOL!

bga1

Reaction score
Years ago when journalism was a real thing- CBS News asked the same question about the FBI in another famous case:

Now it is up to "conspiracy theorists" to ask these questions while the media quietly works for the swamp.

Nax5

Reaction score
Guilty on all but 1 count.

Will she be alive in the next 48 hours to start spilling the beans?

bga1

Reaction score
Guilty on all but 1 count.

Will she be alive in the next 48 hours to start spilling the beans?
Records sealed I hear.... Shouldn't this be a matter of public record? Who are they protecting?

Is there anyone left in America that still trusts our "justice system" when powerful people are involved?

Last edited:

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Records sealed I hear.... Shouldn't this be a matter of public record? Who are they protecting?

You know who. If the pervs were Republicans it all would be leaked to the media.
All the sickos are Loony Leftists and you'll never a thing about them.

Top Bottom