Ghislaine Maxwell trial thread

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’ll add this. I used to harass bga for his faith. He was forward with it and I found it fair game. Costa Rican Gopher called me on it. He said if I can’t argue policy, I should shelve the personal stuff.
If we want this to be a bland place, we can all be bland.
I have a poster who spreadsheets my stuff, and I get it. If they can’t form sentences they attack you personally.
Kg, you took a swing at a posters life. I don’t envy your situation but come on. You make things personal, this gets personal. May perpetual light shine upon your wife.

kg21

Reaction score
I’ll add this. I used to harass bga for his faith. He was forward with it and I found it fair game. Costa Rican Gopher called me on it. He said if I can’t argue policy, I should shelve the personal stuff.
I have a poster who spreadsheets my stuff, and I get it. If they can’t form sentences they attack you personally.
Kg, you took a swing at a posters life. I don’t envy your situation but come on. You make things personal, this gets personal. May perpetual light shine upon your wife.
I didn't take a swing at a posters life. I took a swing at his imaginary life. I was taking a swing at the bit that he plays. He says he's part bit. He claims he's a racist and wants people to die. Oh, for sure. He claims he's in Florida. He was posting here day and night. I asked him when he was going to do something in Florida with his kids. Nothing. I laugh at Wally's bit.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
This is one of the things that is up there.
Yep and at the end what did Barr do?... he knew what justice looked like and he punted it away to Durham, never doing the massive declassification that Trump asked for. I don't know who had what on Barr but Barr turned at the last. When you start putting the pieces together...you will begin to get this.

bga1

Reaction score
Wally is a troll.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yep and at the end what did Barr do?... he knew what justice looked like and he punted it away to Durham, never doing the massive declassification that Trump asked for. I don't know who had what on Barr but Barr turned at the last. When you start putting the pieces together...you will begin to get this.
You and me are on the same side here

bga1

Reaction score
You and me are on the same side here
Yes we are, which means you are right this time! :)

Seriously though, Trump while a flawed human being and an old time womanizer, long since settled down with Melania and I think he began to get sickened by the game he saw getting played in DC. Trump was an FBI asset against the mob, and I truly believe he thought he could bust up DC in the same way and be a hero for it. He was naive as to how difficult that would be and as to how many of his hires would back stab him once they themselves came under pressure in the swamp.

There's no way Trump was involved with Epstein other than bumping into each other on the DC / NY party scene. Once Trump got wind of Epstein's actions - he was booted and as I said - you don't do that if you are compromised yourself.

DC pols and fat cats get drunk on power and they think they can do anything. Epstein found that weakness in many of them and lured them in taking their money and compromising them for future purposes. It's big- as you say.

Let me add one more note. We agree that this is big with big names behind it. Will they nail Maxwell? Maybe. Will the other big names come out? I have my doubts. This is where I always tell you that when it gets to these big political matters, actual justice is rare. Comey's daughter is on the prosecution team. That speaks volumes. Then this happened to the first judge appointed to a related bank case:

The son of a US District Judge Esther Salas was killed and her husband is reportedly in a critical condition after they were both shot at their home in North Brunswick, New Jersey in the evening of July 19. The incident happened just four days after Salas, who was nominated by former President Barack Obama in 2011, was assigned a case related to Jeffery Epstein.

Last edited:

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Yes we are, which means you are right this time! :)

Seriously though, Trump while a flawed human being and an old time womanizer, long since settled down with Melania and I think he began to get sickened by the game he saw getting played in DC. Trump was an FBI asset against the mob, and I truly believe he thought he could bust up DC in the same way and be a hero for it. He was naive as to how difficult that would be and as to how many of his hires would back stab him once they themselves came under pressure in the swamp.

There's no way Trump was involved with Epstein other than bumping into each other on the DC / NY party scene. Once Trump got wind of Epstein's actions - he was booted and as I said - you don't do that if you are compromised yourself.

DC pols and fat cats get drunk on power and they think they can do anything. Epstein found that weakness in many of them and lured them in taking their money and compromising them for future purposes. It's big- as you say.
As opinions go, that’s a doozy! 🤠

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Why are you obcessed with Epstein?
Let's hear it.

I think it's because you are a pedophile or want to bang teen girls. Clear it up for us.
Wally has a point.

It is really weird that people even care about a large pedophile ring that involves the leaders of both ruling parties in the US, leaders of industry in the US, British royals and prominent names throughout the financial, legal, and tech sectors.

The fact that this has been happening for a decade while everyone knew, that's not weird.
The fact that Epstein decided to kill himself, that checks out.

We have important things to think about like Pete Davidson and Kim K or I'm sure a cop killed a black guy somewhere (let's re-hash that!). I think there is a new variant coming from China, probably some bug you've never heard of.

So yeah, Wally hit the nail on the head. If you are focusing on something as trivial as that pedo ring when there are clearly more important things to think about then the only rational conclusion is that you're a pedo.

Wally

Reaction score
I didn't take a swing at a posters life. I took a swing at his imaginary life. I was taking a swing at the bit that he plays. He says he's part bit. He claims he's a racist and wants people to die. Oh, for sure. He claims he's in Florida. He was posting here day and night. I asked him when he was going to do something in Florida with his kids. Nothing. I laugh at Wally's bit.
Everything I post is pretty much true.

Yea I guess you never have down time on your vacations.

I can only handle so much time at an amusement park, the kids are done after about 6 hours, if that. You were probably one of those slave driver parents, dammit kids we are going to get our money's worth!

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Just so you know, I don’t take joy from child molestation. Given a choice between Trump being caught molesting children, and those children not being molested, I’m going to choose unmolested children. I’m not saying you enjoy any such thing either, but let’s all have a care here.

45 may or may not have known what this evil pair was up to. Seems possible he might have. The paths crossed Many times.
There's zero point zero chance that Trump didn't F girls who were aged _____-teen, at many points in his life where his age was over 40.

The part that goes in the _____ is pretty important.

Wally

Reaction score
Actually I do.

My wife died of pancreatic cancer 4 years ago and my kids are on their own.

I hope this is ok.
That sucks.
And I believe you.

Wally

Reaction score
and he doesn't even have kids........total mental illness
🤣🤣🤣
I would know something is wrong if you didn't think I was crazy. I am fine with it. The people at work joke about shit I said 15 years ago, things I can't repeat on here...😯

Wally

Reaction score
Wally has a point.

It is really weird that people even care about a large pedophile ring that involves the leaders of both ruling parties in the US, leaders of industry in the US, British royals and prominent names throughout the financial, legal, and tech sectors.

The fact that this has been happening for a decade while everyone knew, that's not weird.
The fact that Epstein decided to kill himself, that checks out.

We have important things to think about like Pete Davidson and Kim K or I'm sure a cop killed a black guy somewhere (let's re-hash that!). I think there is a new variant coming from China, probably some bug you've never heard of.

So yeah, Wally hit the nail on the head. If you are focusing on something as trivial as that pedo ring when there are clearly more important things to think about then the only rational conclusion is that you're a pedo.
People worth 9 figures plus do whatever they want, that is news to you, it isn't news to me....
🤷🏼‍♂️

Having sex with 16 year olds never used to be a paedophile, when did this country get so woke?

More of that progress I talk about and you righties typically rail against.
🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
People worth 9 figures plus do whatever they want, that is news to you, it isn't news to me....
🤷🏼‍♂️

Having sex with 16 year olds never used to be a paedophile, when did this country get so woke?

More of that progress I talk about and you righties typically rail against.
🤷🏼‍♂️
It's not news to me that rich people do what they want, I just think they should be held accountable.

As to your last two sentences, I think you're trying to make an argument there but it is really a weird one. It's implying that you think righties are against progress and that they are therefore hypocrites for not being for pedophilia?

Ok, so, this is really simple.
Some people believe SOME things labeled as progress are actually not progress.
Some people believe ALL things labeled as progress is actual progress.

So, like equal protection under the law - - most (if not all) righties agree with this. This wasn't always the case.
So, giving young children hormones to change their gender - - mot on the right do not believe this is progress.

Those people are not hypocrites for being for equal protection under the law and not being for giving kids hormones.
Those people are not hypocrites for being against slavery, but not for pedophilia.

This is a weird stance, even for you.

Wally

Reaction score
So, giving young children hormones to change their gender - - mot on the right do not believe this is progress.
Righties don't believe in parental rights?
Wow...

It's a bullshit argument using an example that is extremely rare in order to limit the rights of all trans people.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Do you believe if you are sexually attracted to a 16 year old you are a paedophile?
No, not necessarily, it depends on the girl and the situation. I do think sleeping with a 16 year old and pimping her out to your friends is abhorrent though. Do you think that's okay?

On an unrelated note, do you think you are a pedo if you're attacted to a 14 year old? If you pick her up from summer camp to abuse her?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Righties don't believe in parental rights?
Wow...

It's a bullshit argument using an example that is extremely rare in order to limit the rights of all trans people.
Yeah, you don't have the right to abuse your children. All rights have limits. Stop playing dumb.

As far as it being a BS argument because it's extreme, aren't we kind of talking about extremes here? You talked about making pedophilia illegal as progress (even though you defend it quite a bit in this thread). Pedophilia is a pretty extreme example too, well for me, you seem to be cool with it.

That said, it doesn't even matter if it was an extreme example. I think sometimes you type things and then forget what you said. You implied it's hypocrisy to be against pedophilia but also "rail against progress". I used an example to illustrate my point (an example that was equally as extreme as your example).

I'll use a more common example. . . I think it's fantastic that it's culturally repugnant to beat your wife and children now. That was common back in the day. I think it's NOT a fantastic thing that we have so many people collecting money from the government. That's extremely common today.

Holding those beliefs, is not hypocritical.

Wally

Reaction score
Lol. Did you just admit to being full of shit, sometimes?
Everything I post about myself is true.

Sometimes I fuck with people, but I haven't ever lied. At worst I have exaggerated my true feelings, but the essense has always been truthful.

Wally

Reaction score
No, not necessarily, it depends on the girl and the situation. I do think sleeping with a 16 year old and pimping her out to your friends is abhorrent though. Do you think that's okay?

On an unrelated note, do you think you are a pedo if you're attacted to a 14 year old? If you pick her up from summer camp to abuse her?
Do you ever stop and think how he could do this for decades. He could supposedly do it in front of and with many other rich and powerful people and they are fine with it. Do you ever think maybe these behaviors are more common than we think among the rich and powerful? Hmm what allows them to get away with it?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yeah, you don't have the right to abuse your children. All rights have limits. Stop playing dumb.

As far as it being a BS argument because it's extreme, aren't we kind of talking about extremes here? You talked about making pedophilia illegal as progress (even though you defend it quite a bit in this thread). Pedophilia is a pretty extreme example too, well for me, you seem to be cool with it.

That said, it doesn't even matter if it was an extreme example. I think sometimes you type things and then forget what you said. You implied it's hypocrisy to be against pedophilia but also "rail against progress". I used an example to illustrate my point (an example that was equally as extreme as your example).

I'll use a more common example. . . I think it's fantastic that it's culturally repugnant to beat your wife and children now. That was common back in the day. I think it's NOT a fantastic thing that we have so many people collecting money from the government. That's extremely common today.

Holding those beliefs, is not hypocritical.
I’m in the lower 50s in age, but I remember when Adrian Peterson style beatings of kids was fairly common. The ones who got really got whooped didn’t behave any better, but they sure covered their tracks. People lie to avoid discomfort. Beating your kid teaches him lying is preferable to honesty.
People who think you can’t raise kids without corporal punishment ignore that there is no other sector of life where it is acceptable. Dogs aren’t trained that way anymore, because it is less effective.

Nothing against Bob, this isn’t refuting anything he said, he’s all right here. When people get halcyon and say life used to be better, in some ways, it wasn’t.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
Everything I post about myself is true.

Sometimes I fuck with people, but I haven't ever lied. At worst I have exaggerated my true feelings, but the essense has always been truthful.
Lol "Exaggerated your true feelings." It's called lying. You're so full of shit it's hilarious.

Top Bottom