Ghislaine Maxwell trial thread

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Oatmeal loves kids.

Someone check the flight logs. When they show Oatmeal's name, just destroy the information. We wouldn't want a distraction for all the work this president is putting in and all the good he's doing for the country.
Today's, Yeah, but.....

bga1

Reaction score
Today's, Yeah, but.....

And what happened next? That's kind of important but missing from your failed gottcha. With Joe we have the pictures of what happened next- he fondles them- usually younger than 14 though.

Wally

Reaction score
Tough guy eh. You don’t have a clue about me Wallace. Keep being a prick. You are good at that
Why are you obcessed with Epstein?
Let's hear it.

I think it's because you are a pedophile or want to bang teen girls. Clear it up for us.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
I take it that I am correct. You are a sick puppy...
You did say you’d commit suicide if it weren’t for your kids so yeah I’d say you have mental issues Wallace

kg21

Reaction score
You did say you’d commit suicide if it weren’t for your kids so yeah I’d say you have mental issues Wallace
and he doesn't even have kids........total mental illness

kg21

Reaction score
How would you know this?
Well for one, he was in Florida with them and posting here all day and night.

And when we were talking education, he magically told us he has his kids in catholic schools. Well, of course.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
He didn't. But it's not who you hope behind it- as usual.
Just so you know, I don’t take joy from child molestation. Given a choice between Trump being caught molesting children, and those children not being molested, I’m going to choose unmolested children. I’m not saying you enjoy any such thing either, but let’s all have a care here.

45 may or may not have known what this evil pair was up to. Seems possible he might have. The paths crossed Many times.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well for one, he was in Florida with them and posting here all day and night.

And when we were talking education, he magically told us he has his kids in catholic schools. Well, of course.
By the posting day and night formula, you must live alone.

bga1

Reaction score
Just so you know, I don’t take joy from child molestation. Given a choice between Trump being caught molesting children, and those children not being molested, I’m going to choose unmolested children. I’m not saying you enjoy any such thing either, but let’s all have a care here.

45 may or may not have known what this evil pair was up to. Seems possible he might have. The paths crossed Many times.
He was not involved in any way. The way this works is that they got big people involved to blackmail them and manipulate their behavior economically and politically- for power and money. Trump heard about Epstein's bad behavior at Mar Lago and he banned him. You don't do that if they have the goods on you. Common sense.

BTW- have a care? Yep- I do. I have put a lot of effort for years into stopping sex trafficking operations with my time and money.

I think Trump ended up knowing who Epstein was and Trump was talking about it during his presidency. When did Epstein get arrested? During Trump's presidency.
They threw everything at Trump. Do you think for one minute if there was something on him with young girls that they wouldn't get it out? No chance.

You probably don't know that the Trump administration went after sex trafficking rings harder and more successfully than any other. NXVIM or whatever the in.itials were, was busted under the Trump administration- just for instance

I believe that there are a lot of politicians and big corporate types tied into this, Gates, Clinton and many more. In DC they all have something on each other. That's why outsiders are not welcome. That's why politicians become more dishonest the longer they are there. They get trapped in the swamp, get tempted and pulled in. Of course much of it doesn't involve Epstein but this is the kind of scum that circles DC.

So as you said of me recently- imagine what it is like to distrust so much of government....Yep- I don't trust them. This type of influence is why. Trump got too close to damaging many of them. He had to be gone.

Minnesota

Reaction score
He was not involved in any way. The way this works is that they got big people involved to blackmail them and manipulate their behavior economically and politically- for power and money. Trump heard about Epstein's bad behavior at Mar Lago and he banned him. You don't do that if they have the goods on you. Common sense.

BTW- have a care? Yep- I do. I have put a lot of effort for years into stopping sex trafficking operations with my time and money.

I think Trump ended up knowing who Epstein was and Trump was talking about it during his presidency. When did Epstein get arrested? During Trump's presidency.
They threw everything at Trump. Do you think for one minute if there was something on him with young girls that they wouldn't get it out? No chance.

You probably don't know that the Trump administration went after sex trafficking rings harder and more successfully than any other. NXVIM or whatever the in.itials were, was busted under the Trump administration- just for instance

I believe that there are a lot of politicians and big corporate types tied into this, Gates, Clinton and many more. In DC they all have something on each other. That's why outsiders are not welcome. That's why politicians become more dishonest the longer they are there. They get trapped in the swamp, get tempted and pulled in. Of course much of it doesn't involve Epstein but this is the kind of scum that circles DC.

So as you said of me recently- imagine what it is like to distrust so much of government....Yep- I don't trust them. This type of influence is why. Trump got too close to damaging many of them. He had to be gone.

Call your sponsor. AG Barr’s OSS father had deep ties to Epstein.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Actually I do.

My wife died of pancreatic cancer 4 years ago and my kids are on their own.

I hope this is ok.
It’s perfectly ok. And my Condolences. Pancreatic cancer is really tough, as you know.
If we are ok playing Sherlock Holes with other peoples lives, well, this happens.

Top Bottom