Ghislaine Maxwell trial thread

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Trying to see what you're thinking, it's now obvious that it's not much.
I get a kick out of these brilliant replies.
Glad I can get a kick out of you. You are welcome Wallace

TRF Guy

Reaction score
You desperately want to make this a political case. Who in their right minds is defending her or Epstein?
Isn’t everything political nowadays? What I’d like and most of America would like is get every sick pedophile off the streets. Them and rapists. Sick motherfuckers

Wally

Reaction score
Isn’t everything political nowadays? What I’d like and most of America would like is get every sick pedophile off the streets. Them and rapists. Sick motherfuckers
I see one...

kg21

Reaction score

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Oatmeal loves kids.

Someone check the flight logs. When they show Oatmeal's name, just destroy the information. We wouldn't want a distraction for all the work this president is putting in and all the good he's doing for the country.
it’s pretty unlikely that if Joe is on the flight logs that it wouldn’t have been noticed by now. Carry on.

kg21

Reaction score
Bob, Steve, Gus, Stinky Pete, Red, Pops, and Manfredd.
Think about it. They have Clinton, Prince Andrew, etc, but somehow didn’t notice Joe Biden.
If Clinton were president now, they wouldn't have noticed Clintons name either.

I hope that helps.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If Clinton were president now, they wouldn't have noticed Clintons name either.

I hope that helps.
Guy got impeached for having a consensual dalliance with a grown woman. While President. I don't think anybody on the other side would have overlooked this, it would have been all you heard about, and rightfully so. C'mon, work harder at this. It's really tough to take you seriously.

kg21

Reaction score
Guy got impeached for having a consensual dalliance with a grown woman. While President. I don't think anybody on the other side would have overlooked this, it would have been all you heard about, and rightfully so. C'mon, work harder at this. It's really tough to take you seriously.
Yep, and he said sorry and on he went. You know how all the looney liberals have to do is say sorry, right?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yep, and he said sorry and on he went. You know how all the looney liberals have to do is say sorry, right?
Yes. Bill and Ken Starr hugged it out, and made a Lifetime movie. Did you cry when you watched it?

Wally

Reaction score
You are really obcessed. You must constantly dream about banging teenagers. One of the perks of having 100's of millions of dollars, if you were a worthwhile human you would have already made hundreds of millions. To bad you are just an easily manipulated peon.

Wally

Reaction score
They will question Clinton and Gates for sure.
Yea because people with $75 million and $100+ billion are typically held accountable for anything....
🙄🙄🙄

TRF Guy

Reaction score
You are really obcessed. You must constantly dream about banging teenagers. One of the perks of having 100's of millions of dollars, if you were a worthwhile human you would have already made hundreds of millions. To bad you are just an easily manipulated peon.
Tough guy eh. You don’t have a clue about me Wallace. Keep being a prick. You are good at that

Top Bottom