GH makes Deadspin!! UPDATE: Drudge Report too!

Any press is good press, right?

Look at what a sex video did for Kim Kardashian!

I was reading Deadspin yesterday wondering why it hadn't shown up yet. I thought maybe it was journalistic standards of needing corroborating evidence.

Pretty awesome that posts on GopherHole are totally sufficient sourcing.

EDIT: From the comments:

LouisLipps
Barry Petchesky
2/29/16 10:22am
Dorsey: Coach isn’t a big fan of Owen Wilson/Kate Hudson films anymore.

Mason: Why do you say that?

Dorsey: He just said he’s done with You, Me and Dupree.

This was in the comments on dead spin. Pretty funny stuff

Hey guys, did you read this in the comments?:

I hadn't seen this posted anywhere on GH yet.

I thought this was funny and didn't see it posted anywhere yet:

Maybe this thread can make Deadspin for having people set the record for posting the same joke over and over...

Any idea if the woman in the video was a hooker from Louisville?

I was contacted by deadspin via twitter, for some reason they thought I might have a copy of the video, which I don't, nor have I even seen it. I'm pretty positive the video is going to get out soon though, media won't rest til they get a hand on it. Anyone else get contacted?

I was contacted by deadspin via twitter, for some reason they thought I might have a copy of the video, which I don't, nor have I even seen it. I'm pretty positive the video is going to get out soon though, media won't rest til they get a hand on it. Anyone else get contacted?

I was contacted by Deadspin too.

Why does everyone want the video? Do they get money for the clicks they would get for the video? I know it's a business but it's kinda of disturbing everyone wants it.

Chances are a news outlet already has it and they are consulting their lawyers before releasing it

I'm sure this is exactly what happened. Dorsey can probably avoid most of the legal trouble by saying that the women knew they were being recorded (letting someone record that stuff means that you are accepting some risk it gets out) and that he unintentionally released the videos. It will be touch to get him in too much legal trouble. However, a news outlet intentionally putting it out there, they have to be careful.

Why does everyone want the video? Do they get money for the clicks they would get for the video? I know it's a business but it's kinda of disturbing everyone wants it.

It would bring tons of people to their sites and $ for clicks.

I'm sure this is exactly what happened. Dorsey can probably avoid most of the legal trouble by saying that the women knew they were being recorded (letting someone record that stuff means that you are accepting some risk it gets out) and that he unintentionally released the videos. It will be touch to get him in too much legal trouble. However, a news outlet intentionally putting it out there, they have to be careful.

yeah, but if the video does get out then the university may have proof that he violated some school code or policy (I am not familiar with the student handbook).

Maybe the video will be sent around and eventually get into the wrong hands, but...

This isn't like a regular tweet. Someone can tweet a crazy picture or sentence and it can be screenshotted immediately. I'd have to guess only a handful of people saved the video. Not as trivial of a process.

Maybe the video will be sent around and eventually get into the wrong hands, but...

This isn't like a regular tweet. Someone can tweet a crazy picture or sentence and it can be screenshotted immediately. I'd have to guess only a handful of people saved the video. Not as trivial of a process.

Pretty easy to grab another phone and record, or a regular digital camera... Video was up about 30 mins I hear, so who knows.. Piece of cake to record it if you had any thoughts like, this is bad and will be deleted.

yeah, but if the video does get out then the university may have proof that he violated some school code or policy (I am not familiar with the student handbook).

Oral sex is illegal for the armed services according to the UCMJ. As is carnal knowledge.

Top Bottom