GH Mailbag.

NoelarBear

Reaction score
Since the Gophers are on a bye week, there will be no "Know Your Opponent" article this week.

Like last year, I was thinking of doing a mailbag again.

Reply with any questions you have and I'll post my answers by the end of the week!

Since the Gophers are on a bye week, there will be no "Know Your Opponent" article this week.

Like last year, I was thinking of doing a mailbag again.

Reply with any questions you have and I'll post my answers by the end of the week!
If there are any changes to the O-Line starters for the Maryland game, whose in and out, and why?

Thanks

Koi Perich has been a revelation on defense and ST this year. Who is the last true freshman to make a similar impact and what do we think the ceiling is for Koi in maroon and gold?

We all know about erserys draft prospects. Any other gophers who have played themselves into contention or any who have hurt their stock this year?

Winston DeLattiboudere is now in year two. What has been his impact on the Gophers line and how has he been received on the recruiting trail? Any possibility of him moving on to a DC role elsewhere or does he seem content here

The last three games the Gophers coaching staff have shown growth in their ability to make 2nd half adjustments. Is this a flash in the pan or indicative of true mindset change within PJ?

Top Bottom