Gary Parrish: Second-semester, conference-only basketball schedules are becoming a real possibility

In other words, you don’t have the slightest clue how many of the nursing home covid deaths in MN would have died this year and are lying your ass off to suit your extremist agenda.
You are every bit as stupid as when I put you on ignore. Shame on me for taking a peak at your posts. I was hoping you might have developed. I was wrong.

:LOL: wipped his ass in the actual argument, so he runs away like a coward

Back to the OTB where you slithered out.

I'm confused as to why so many believe, if things continue to get worse and worse, why in January, things will suddenly be better?

Parrish didn't cite January as the start date, but that's the date that always gets floated when people are thinking of of solutions. But are things going to be fixed in January if they aren't in November?

You are correct to be confused. I am not sure folks understand how vaccines work (even if one arrives in January). Most, including this, may only be 50 to 70% effective. The current vaccine actually causes some strong sideaffects for a few days (adding to length). Lastly, healthy college students are the last ones that will be able to get a vaccine. I am highly dubious there will be any sports this winter, more likely we will be pushed out to spring/summer.

You are correct to be confused. I am not sure folks understand how vaccines work (even if one arrives in January). Most, including this, may only be 50 to 70% effective. The current vaccine actually causes some strong sideaffects for a few days (adding to length). Lastly, healthy college students are the last ones that will be able to get a vaccine. I am highly dubious there will be any sports this winter, more likely we will be pushed out to spring/summer.
The current vaccine? There is no vaccine currently for sars2 (covid19).

The vaccine for polio was only 50-70% effective?

Well there’s no law saying that a person shall only ever be allowed to get one dose of the covid vaccine. Probably will need multiples. And there will be multiple companies pumping them out. Not like the first one who gets approved wins forever and everyone else has to throw their work away.

The more interesting question is can you mix and match doses of different candidates? Guessing not.

You are every bit as stupid as when I put you on ignore. Shame on me for taking a peak at your posts. I was hoping you might have developed. I was wrong.
I can only guess at how dumb his posts on this have been. Let me guess at one...he called you a liar? Maybe something about Trump or the Right?

tikited, did you sell your house in N Mpls yet? I know how badly you want out, to escape to the suburbs.

The current vaccine? There is no vaccine currently for sars2 (covid19).

The vaccine for polio was only 50-70% effective?
There is a current vaccine, just in testing phase, actually a few. They are both in wide spread testing now, with hopes to be ready at end of year (which means to public early in 2021). Sorry, I didn't mean currently publicly available, but there are vaccines, just not ready for general public. Its now widely (health professionals) that one will be widely available early in 2021. But like my earlier post, the vaccine is not a cure all, may not work for everyone and certainly college students are not going to be the first to get it (think seniors, folks with health conditions, front line health care workers).

If they are truly doing phase 3 testing, there won't be a vaccine readily available to the public until late December or January at the earliest. They may make it available for emergency use (1st responders) before then.

Man it is disappointing when otherwise smart people actually believe disgusting, fake ass conspiracy dogshit like this.
There are dozens of vaccines being tested, most of them outside the US. Yet many think it's still all about US politics. Sad.

There are dozens of vaccines being tested, most of them outside the US. Yet many think it's still all about US politics. Sad.
All planned. All coordinated. All kept secret.

Hundreds of thousands of people, sworn to secrecy, and it is going off without a hitch. Just unbelievable.

Recently learned about the "proportionality bias" fallacy, that many, many people suffer from. Meaning, when something huge happens, people have this innate perception that it must be caused by something equally huge. Must be!

There's just no way that something so amazing, so huge, impacting so many people, could all just be from some little, random thing!

But of course, that makes sense. After all, this reality that we all find ourselves in -- the vastness of our universe and the rules/laws that govern its physics -- that can't have just "happened". Doesn't make sense! So, it had to be caused by something! Someone must've made it! Someone who cares about each and every one of us, and has a plan for our lives, and an after-life for us! Has to be!

Top Bottom