Game Week !!!

nsmike

Reaction score
It really felt good to type the title, we are finally at the begining of a new season, with game week prep, I can't wait for Saturday.

attachment.php

Attachments

• TOMBELAND-WOOHOO-2.jpg
    TOMBELAND-WOOHOO-2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 104

Absolutely !!

"Is the the beginning, or is it the end of the beginning, it may well be the beginning of the end" .... Sir Winston Churchill|

longest off season ever. at lest it felt that way. now the family wants to travel out of town next weekend totally ending the chance of watching the U vs USC game with season ticket seat mates. still, u can almost hear the learfield music.

No way is anything going down this coming weekend that's going to impede my watching of the game. My mother-in-law will be in town, but told my wife that if she enjoys her relationship with both me and her mother that she'll keep her out of the apartment Saturday afternoon. My best friend is getting married next Sunday, and he's not sure if he's doing anything Saturday. I told him that I'll join him on Saturday, AFTER the Gopher game. He understands, obviously.

I've been talking and waiting for this game for many, many months. I just can't see how ANYTHING could stop me from watching the game.

I will have to admit this is most anticipation that I've ever had prior to a game. I'm hoping for the fastest week of my life coming up!

I will have to admit this is most anticipation that I've ever had prior to a game. I'm hoping for the fastest week of my life coming up!

So, to say in lesser words, Your Dag-Gum chilli is hot?

Top Bottom