Game times announced for 2024-2025 season

fanfromthevalley

Reaction score
Game times and broadcast info for almost all of our games were released yesterday. Lots of Big Ten + games as well as a couple of Peacock games to go along with BTN games. Here's the link to the full list and story: https://gophersports.com/news/2024/10/9/womens-basketball-womens-basketball-tv-tip-times-announced

And here's the list:

2024-2025 B1G TV Tip Time Schedule
Nov. 4 vs. Central Connecticut State - 7 p.m. CT on B1G+
Nov. 8 vs. Vermont - 7 p.m. CT on B1G+
Nov. 12 vs. UMass Lowell - 7 p.m. CT on B1G+
Nov. 20 vs. Eastern Illinois - 7 p.m. CT on B1G+
Nov. 24 vs. Montana - 2 p.m. CT on B1G+
Dec. 3 vs. North Florida - 7 p.m. CT on B1G+
Dec. 8 at Nebraska - 1 p.m. CT on BTN
Dec. 11 vs. Jackson State - 7 p.m. CT on B1G+
Dec. 20 vs. Prairie View A&M - 2 p.m. CT on B1G+
Dec. 28 vs. Penn State - 3 p.m. CT on BTN
Jan. 5 vs. Illinois - 2 p.m. CT on B1G+
Jan. 8 vs. Rutgers - 7 p.m. CT on B1G+
Jan. 14 at Maryland - 6 p.m. CT on BTN
Jan. 22 vs. Michigan - 7 p.m. CT on B1G+
Jan. 26 vs. Wisconsin - 2 p.m. CT on B1G+
Jan. 30 at USC - 9 p.m. CT on Peacock
Feb. 2 at UCLA - 2 p.m. CT on BTN
Feb. 6 vs. Iowa - 7 p.m. CT on BTN
Feb. 9 vs. Indiana - 2 p.m. CT on B1G+
Feb. 13 at Ohio State - 6:30 p.m. CT on Peacock
Feb. 16 vs. Oregon - 2 p.m. CT on B1G+
Feb. 26 vs. Washington - 7 p.m. CT on B1G+

I don't remember her name, but I thought the female play-by-play was starting to show a lot of promise by the end of the season. There was a guy doing color that I wasn't as fond of. Felt like he was used to commenting on stuff like rhythmic gymnastics or synchronized swimming. Cringed every time I heard him use the term "showing out". I assume they were students. Don't know if either will be back this season, but I started to enjoy her broadcasts last season.

I don't remember her name, but I thought the female play-by-play was starting to show a lot of promise by the end of the season. There was a guy doing color that I wasn't as fond of. Felt like he was used to commenting on stuff like rhythmic gymnastics or synchronized swimming. Cringed every time I heard him use the term "showing out". I assume they were students. Don't know if either will be back this season, but I started to enjoy her broadcasts last season.
Agree. One of the female student announcers clearly was doing homework on the players and the teams. The guy, not so much.

If it is BTN+ student announcers at a game I am viewing, I just mute them and listen to Lynnette and Justin (knowing there is a delay).

Top Bottom