Game time for MSU: 11am

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per this tweet:

"Minnesota's next two games (at Michigan State and at Illinois) will both kick off at 11 a.m. CT and air on the Big Ten Network."

Go Gophers!!

Oh thank goodness. After Saturday's primetime humiliation - I like this schedule much better.

Oh thank goodness. After Saturday's primetime humiliation - I like this schedule much better.

Saturday's Primetime game was only show in parts of Big Ten country. The 11am games on BTN, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN U are shown to the entire country. So actually...the 11am games are to a National Audience, where as last Saturday's was a regional affair.

What I am saying is the 11am kickoffs generally are all national TV games.

Yah, really who cares. This team has no shot at winning another game. This is one of the worst football teams I have ever seen. They are being out-coached in every facet of the game. Hopefully they can play these three games and avoid any devastating injuries. That is truly all they are playing for right now.

Hat tip to Weber, Collado, and Theret. They gave it their all. The only mistake they made was believing in Brew.

2011 will be a great year. They will come into the year with a more experienced football club and a significant upgrade in coaching staff. We've seen the floor and there is only one way to go!

What? ABC doesn't want to put the Gophers on in prime time again?

If not for the fact that it would upset some MSU fans, the BTN would probably love to cut costs and make it BTN.com only like they do for weak non-conference basketball games.

Saturday's Primetime game was only show in parts of Big Ten country. The 11am games on BTN, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN U are shown to the entire country. So actually...the 11am games are to a National Audience, where as last Saturday's was a regional affair.

What I am saying is the 11am kickoffs generally are all national TV games.

They don't play Big Ten Games out here on the west coast so yeah those 11am games are still regional...

Almost as prestigious as the Big East or Conference USA title

Please prepare yourself for the following:
1. Dave Lee on the call. He may even do that creepy whisper like he is at the 7th tee box at Augusta. 'Ellestad lines up for the extra point"

Top Bottom