FWIW, Football Scoop has Minnesota

DL65

Reaction score
interested in Chris Meidt for the offensive coordinator position.

Minnesota: "Our source tells us Tim Brewster has interest in Washington Redskins offensive assistant Chris Meidt for the offensive coordinator position."

The above piece was in today's edition at Football Scoop.com.

If this has already been reported, please forgive the duplicate report.

Go Gophers!!

I think their "source" is this board. Look for their next tidbit to be about Mike Hohensee.

Well, I'm going to say this is the best news I have had today because I am a "Meidt guy" and I think he would be a great addition to the coaching staff, with plenty of smarts to run the offense.

The more I think about it, the more I like it. He would be a guy who would actually might want to stick around due to his local ties instead of using us as a stepping stone.

1) Win
2) Take the field with a bunch of homers.

These are the goals of college football. If you can do #1, you better at least do #2.

The more I think about it, the more I like it. He would be a guy who would actually might want to stick around due to his local ties instead of using us as a stepping stone.

This.

At this point I just want someone who is semi-competent that plans on sticking around for at least 3 years.

Why do I get the feeling it will be someone that no one has heard of?

Barf. Please stay away from the NFL guys. The Redskins offense completely blew this year, too.

Top Bottom