Full NBA Draft Preview, Wolves targets at No. 19? | Gopherhole

I really like EJ Lidell here.

I just can't envision a scenario where he isn't a contributor in the NBA and I also think his upside is much higher than a lot of people give him credit. He has the size, he can shoot and he defends. I think he might be a guy who goes way sooner than he is mocked, but I hope he's there for us.

I just can't envision a scenario where he isn't a contributor in the NBA and I also think his upside is much higher than a lot of people give him credit. He has the size, he can shoot and he defends. I think he might be a guy who goes way sooner than he is mocked, but I hope he's there for us.
Wolves have 3 2nd rounders to help get him if possible.

I like Lidell as well. I'm also a fan of taking Mark Williams or Walker Kessler if they are available.

I like Lidell as well. I'm also a fan of taking Mark Williams or Walker Kessler if they are available.
Yeah, if Williams is there, he is fantastic.

I like Kessler, but I am a little concerned he would be PNR'd to death in the NBA.

I would do whatever is necessary to move up for Jalen Duren or Mark Williams.

I would do whatever is necessary to move up for Jalen Duren or Mark Williams.
Not a bad take. It's part of the reason why the Capela talk doesn't interest me a whole lot. There are quite a few intriguing frontcourt prospects in this draft in our relative range.

I think Capela would be a very good addition if they can also find a good point guard for this team. The criteria would be a pass first mentality, good defense, and able to shoot 3s at a high percentage, especially if he's wide open.

That would give the Wolves an excellent starting 5.

I think Capela would be a very good addition if they can also find a good point guard for this team. The criteria would be a pass first mentality, good defense, and able to shoot 3s at a high percentage, especially if he's wide open.

That would give the Wolves an excellent starting 5.
Capela and Towns together just doesn't work in my mind. I still have a hard time believing Towns can handle that many minutes at the 4. Mainly because I can't stand it when he tries to make "moves" with the dribble. I would rather get a true 4 to put next to him. Hard thing to accomplish in today's game though.

Top Bottom