Full fb roster is up

Willwin40

Reaction score
The full roster including the freshman that didn’t come early is up at Gopher Sports

I think somebody said he was missing from the roster about a week ago. Does anyone else notice anyone else missing?

I think somebody said he was missing from the roster about a week ago. Does anyone else notice anyone else missing?
He was an absolute steal from WA and a feather in Flecks recruiting cap. Really thought he’d be an anchor on the DL for multiple years. Hopefully a temporary issue only.

I’m disappointed that Schuster may no longer be at Minnesota. He was a dominant high school player and I was looking forward to following his time with the Gophers.

The roster is full of young pups with 4 years of eligibility.

Should we be concerned about the Gophers losing experienced Depth Chart Players to the Transfer Portal? Some notable names - Trill Carter, Braelen Oliver, Michael Dixon, Beanie Bishop.

Should we be concerned about the Gophers losing experienced Depth Chart Players to the Transfer Portal? Some notable names - Trill Carter, Braelen Oliver, Michael Dixon, Beanie Bishop.

Run. Hide.

No

Yes. The massive roster churn across CFB predicts a lot more uncertainty at every program. Will still watch.

So you think Fleck is a net negative in the transfer portal?

That roster looks like a lot of positive stat grinders to me!

Roster
We have 55 guys with 4 years of eligibility on this roster.
14 guys in their last year.
More random...34 guys from Minnesota
6 from Florida
7 from Georgia
We only have 4 QB's on the roster
We have 8 RB's
9 TE's
14 WR's

Last edited:

Scroll down to transfers

Those departing guys mostly transferred to P5 programs AFAIK, not down; are the new arrivals seen as plug and play equivalents in terms of playmaking ability, athleticism especially in secondary considering Wisconsin will be going to the air now. I think that’s maybe unknowable beforehand to some extent, but again I don’t follow closely enough to know what was said about seeing the team and individual ability in the spring. I’ll trust the coaching assessments; every year is a crapshoot anyway.

Roster
We have 55 guys with 4 years of eligibility on this roster.
14 guys in their last year.
More random...34 guys from Minnesota
6 from Florida
7 from Georgia
We only have 4 QB's on the roster
We have 8 RB's
9 TE's
14 WR's
20 OLs
15 LBs
18 DLs
19 DBs

The Gophers need OLs stocked and groomed. Some will take three years of maturity to make an impact.

They want to keep the Defense fresh and ranked high nationally.

Any info yet on whether Craig McDonald’s waiver has been approved? Been a while since I last heard anything on that.

Top Bottom