FSN: Cobb's college journey anything but ordinary for Gophers

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per FSN:

Depending on which mock drafts you look at, Cobb could go anywhere from the third to seventh round. In this day and age when running backs are underutilized and interchangeable in the NFL, it's anybody's guess as to where Cobb might land. But he's proven that he has the tools, the physicality, and, perhaps most importantly, the mindset to play at the next level.

Cobb insists he's not worrying too much about that just yet. He still has his sights set on Missouri.

"The biggest thing, it could come as a distraction to a couple guys, but really, I have great coaches and a great family and I have my cousin (linebacker Damien Wilson) here with me. We talk about things like that, but you don't really think about it because you could go out here and have a bad bowl game and all that would go out the window," Cobb said. "I don't really worry about it right now. We've lost two bowl games consecutive, so I kind of want to win first."

http://www.foxsports.com/north/stor...ing-but-ordinary-for-minnesota-gophers-122914

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom