FSN: CDH vs. Woodbury 7 p.m tonight

JackiO

Reaction score
Just thought I would give you all a heads up that Woodbury will be playing Cretin-Derham Hall tonight live on FSN. I'm excited to get a chance to see not only Seantrel Henderson live, but our big time commit Lamonte Edwards. We'll see what he's made of against a tough CDH defense.

Anyone else planning on watching the game? Is there any other recruits we should be keeping out eyes on that may be juniors who are on the gophers radar?

Anyone else planning on watching the game? Is there any other recruits we should be keeping out eyes on that may be juniors who are on the gophers radar?

I'm sure there is a young Raider or two with some skills. I was happy to see a couple of em from last year's clas walk on with us. By the time they graduate, CDH kids seem to have a pretty high football IQ.

Thanks, I forgot. I knew it was coming up....

Thanks setting the DVR. Gotta go to the Hutch game.

No problem. It's going to be very interesting to see him as a Linebacker in comparison with him at a running back as we know this is a highly contested topic for his future with the team....

i'm not really sure you should check on the fox sports north website...

Edwards so far: one big hit for a loss in a the backfield and just ran for a 62 yard td run. I'm starting to think he is going to look real nice in our backfield in the future....

Edwards so far: one big hit for a loss in a the backfield and just ran for a 62 yard td run. I'm starting to think he is going to look real nice in our backfield in the future....

Agreed. He's got a solid first step and good agility. Excited!

Did you hear them interview Edward's parents? His Dad didn't seem thrilled with Lamonte's choice to stay home with the Gophers. He said he was "content" even though he could have gone elsewhere.

Did you hear them interview Edward's parents? His Dad didn't seem thrilled with Lamonte's choice to stay home with the Gophers. He said he was "content" even though he could have gone elsewhere.

Yeah, that concerned me a little, too. But his mom sounded like she'd really miss him, even though he'll only be twenty minutes away at the U. I'm guessing mom won that particular battle. :)

Yea... I was like what the??? His dad was trying to act if off like he had bigger and better offers but he decided to play for the "home" team. By the way, Henderson is a beast and the D line hasn't even come close to getting past him.

How good would Scanlan look coaching the U, by the way? Seeing the look on JoPa's face when they shook hands after the game might just be the greatest thing ever.

4th and Goal for Woodbury at the one, Edwards runs straight into Henderson, pushes him back about two feet and is stopped inches short. Couldn't have pictured it any better before the game started. I'm surprised they let Scanlon keep his appearance like that at a Private school like Cretin bwa ha ha.

Is the game at Woodbury or Cretin?

or Griffin Stadium(St.Paul Central/ Concordia St. Paul) Just Curious.

What part of the game did this interview happen? I want to fast forward to it on DVR.

Near the end of the first qaurter maybe? Seemed about halfway through the first half.

midway through the second quarter. Mom loves him, Dad wants to get rid of him. End of story.

On that note, CDH's O-line and D-line dominated and didn't allow Edwards to do too much the rest of the game after his big first quarter. Henderson was opening up ten foot holes for people to run through and the game reminded me of the Penn State Gopher game quite frankly....

does henderson always switch between RT and LT? i have never seen that before...whats the point/reason?

i guess which ever side they need the big push on they put him over there...

Henderson moves between LT and RT depending on where the play is going. If a team keys on that too much they come back with a counter or misdirection away from Henderson.
He does that on D too he shifts really late so teams can't run away from him.

Top Bottom