FSN, AP: Gopher basketball articles from media day

BleedGopher

Reaction score

What does Tubby see in Maverick? He had a couple quotes about the kid and the article mentioned him first and foremost. I hope that kid sees little more that 7 minutes a game. I just don't think he's that good...

What does Tubby see in Maverick? He had a couple quotes about the kid and the article mentioned him first and foremost. I hope that kid sees little more that 7 minutes a game. I just don't think he's that good...

Coaches are always going to talk up their players. I'd be surprised if Andre and/or Welch aren't getting a significant amount of the playing time at point guard.

He does the things a PG needs to do, he gets the team into the half court offense and releases and gets the fast break going quickly. If he can hit from the outside when they leave him open he is an asset on offense.

Top Bottom