FSN: 5 Things We Learned in Gophers Loss to Nebraska

Ok...here is my five

1. Maybe it was a good thing to drop UNC at this time...
2. Gophers not ready for prime time
3. Neb coach has class in not driving up the score
4. Need to look at game as indicator of where Gophers are currently at, not why they got stomped on
5. Always something keeping them from developing...to many injuries, especially along OL.

Ok...here is my five

1. Maybe it was a good thing to drop UNC at this time...
2. Gophers not ready for prime time
3. Neb coach has class in not driving up the score
4. Need to look at game as indicator of where Gophers are currently at, not why they got stomped on
5. Always something keeping them from developing...to many injuries, especially along OL.

Not saying he doesn't. I respect Nebraska's program. They do it the right way, but would you have felt the same if they had scored on that 4th and goal right before the half up 24-0?

Not saying he doesn't. I respect Nebraska's program. They do it the right way, but would you have felt the same if they had scored on that 4th and goal right before the half up 24-0?

Sure...with the end of the first half, there is still a half to go and if you can put the nail in the coffin you do it. I would expect the same thing from Coach Kill and any other coach who would be given the opportunity. The second half, when he could have poured it on, he let up and substituted instead.

Top Bottom