From the ticket office

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Season tickets will be mailed out starting October 11. Good news on this end, my seats improved. Was surprised, as it's the first time my seat-improvement request has been granted.

Season tickets will be mailed out starting October 11. Good news on this end, my seats improved. Was surprised, as it's the first time my seat-improvement request has been granted.

Mine too. I hope this doesn't mean they are having a poor renewal year.

Not sure why I'm thinking this, but my hunch is the seat improvement has something to do with the seat re-allocation coming up prior to the 2012-13 season. Is there an ulterior motive?

I was able to get better seat location also. I will keep these seats again next year. After that everything will be up in the air. I have hockey and basketball. I would like to keep both, but will not pay extra to keep the tickets. If my seats fall to far from a location I want, I will be viewing the team on the Big 10 network starting 2012-2013. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I will enjoy these next two seasons and then see where my selection will get me. Go Gophers.

Top Bottom