Fringe Bowl Team blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewscrew

Reaction score
We are putting on a fundraiser in Lot 37 this Saturday to help MV upgrade his blog to a new & improved website. HongKongPhooey is bringing in over 100 pounds of smoked brisket & pulled pork from Ski-U-mah Smokers out of Faribault. All of the food has been donated by friends of FBT blog with the hopes of making it even bigger and better.

We are located behind Mariucci right alongside the street, 4 spots from the row of crappers. Look for guys with Gopher Hulk Hands.

For your donation to FBT we are offering up the sammies, cole slaw, chips and other salads. Bring your own beverages and stick around for the entire day. We will be set up and serving by 2.

$10 for some food? Is that legit. Can I dress as Teen Wolf?

This is a very very tremendous idea. I might make a point to stop by for food before the game there!

VERY good idea. I'll have to con my uncle in doing this, but I'll do my best to drop by.

Sounds like fun....will be there....

MV posted directions this morning on how to find it too

Yum!!!

We are putting on a fundraiser in Lot 37 this Saturday to help MV upgrade his blog to a new & improved website. HongKongPhooey is bringing in over 100 pounds of smoked brisket & pulled pork from Ski-U-mah Smokers out of Faribault. All of the food has been donated by friends of FBT blog with the hopes of making it even bigger and better.

We are located behind Mariucci right alongside the street, 4 spots from the row of crappers. Look for guys with Gopher Hulk Hands.

For your donation to FBT we are offering up the sammies, cole slaw, chips and other salads. Bring your own beverages and stick around for the entire day. We will be set up and serving by 2.

If you didn't have me sold on some food before, reading the highlighted comment REALLY has my stomach growling for some food!! THAT has clever marketing written all over it, my friend.

Can't make it but I'll definitely make a contribution through PayPal at the website.

A big thanks to the GH guys that stopped by on Saturday. We had a good 75+ people there and could have easily fed another 50. We even had some former players taking in the fine grub from Ski-U-Mah Smokers, props to the guys for stopping by and slumming with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom