Freedom has a great day!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Illegals are apparently unwanted in their own countries......and you want to throw them a party.

Think on it, bit.
Seriously, most of them are economic migrants. There are some nut jobs in there, there always is in any group. They haven’t been expelled from functioning countries, they are looking to live in one.

Every country in the world is allowed, by its sovereign nature to allow new people in, or keep them out, and to define that process. People who can’t follow the rules should be returned to their country of origin.

My kid can’t ride the school bus anymore, because the bus company under contract can’t provide drivers. Maybe some guy in Mexico could drive the bus. We have an actual labor shortage, and people begging to get in.
Tangent, but perhaps people might follow the rules better if US companies and individuals didn’t hire people without documents, and gave hope to people who want to play by the rules by letting them in.

kg21

Reaction score
Seriously, most of them are economic migrants. There are some nut jobs in there, there always is in any group. They haven’t been expelled from functioning countries, they are looking to live in one.

Every country in the world is allowed, by its sovereign nature to allow new people in, or keep them out, and to define that process. People who can’t follow the rules should be returned to their country of origin.

My kid can’t ride the school bus anymore, because the bus company under contract can’t provide drivers. Maybe some guy in Mexico could drive the bus. We have an actual labor shortage, and people begging to get in.
Tangent, but perhaps people might follow the rules better if US companies and individuals didn’t hire people without documents, and gave hope to people who want to play by the rules by letting them in.
If people who don't follow the rules should be sent back, well, wouldn't that be all of them?

Oh, and we have a labor shortage, because when you pay people a great wage not to work, why work?

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And their govt's just sends it right to the people? LMAO
They wire it directly to their families. Really, you are very naive here. Every Mercado in the the core cities has a neon sign saying they can handle money transfers.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Yep, when I think of Joe Biden the first thing that comes to mind is a crafty fellow who is one step ahead of others and outsmarting them. Quick on his feet.
He walks a bit stiff-legged, but so far his dentures haven’t slipped…United Staash!

GopherJake

Reaction score
Nice to see the 6 stick together on this,
If that’s the way they did it (it’s not), we are broken.
taking a page from liberal playbook. Hopefully becomes a pattern especially with upcoming abortion cases.
No. They should follow the Constitution not politics. Sad that you think that way.

kg21

Reaction score
They wire it directly to their families. Really, you are very naive here. Every Mercado in the the core cities has a neon sign saying they can handle money transfers.
So after entering our country illegally............ they are then taking our money and sending it to other countries. This is pure brilliance on our part.

You are starting to sell me on illegal immigration. You make such great points.

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
If that’s the way they did it (it’s not), we are broken.

No. They should follow the Constitution not politics. Sad that you think that way.
What's the constitution say about abortion?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So they are taking our money and sending it to other countries. This is pure brilliance on our part.
So, your assertion that these people are rejects is likely done.
Your odd comment about their government’s distribution of money is gone. Because these are not things. They are not things. They, are, not, things.
Disclaimer already stated sovereignty and all that. If they are earning money through effort and passing it along by thrift, isn’t it’s it kind of full on commie to call this our money? They didn’t steal it. It was fee for service.

kg21

Reaction score
So, your assertion that these people are rejects is likely done.
Your odd comment about their government’s distribution of money is gone. Because these are not things. They are not things. They, are, not, things.
Disclaimer already stated sovereignty and all that. If they are earning money through effort and passing it along by thrift, isn’t it’s it kind of full on commie to call this our money? They didn’t steal it. It was fee for service.
I was simply questioning them leaving their own country, coming here illegally, and then sending our money back to the country they left.

Somehow, you love this. You are loony leftist though, so I understand.

I thought they were coming in to take all the low wage jobs. Jobs where you can't earn a livable wage, yet they are sending it back to their country. I'm surprised they can send the money since they are working for a unlivable wage. Everything you say goes against what your party wants and cries out for.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I was simply questioning them leaving their own country, coming here illegally, and then sending our money back to the country they left.
That isn’t a real puzzler. But “our money” is interesting. Let’s move on.
Somehow, you love this. You are loony leftist though, so I understand.

I thought they were coming in to take all the low wage jobs. Jobs where you can't earn a livable wage, yet they are sending it back to their country. I'm I surprised they can send the money since they are working for a unlivable wage. Everything you say goes against what your party wants and cries out for.
You need to get out more. They do take low wage jobs. And send money back, because they are willing to work and save. You need to take a stand here, are Americans too soft?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The problem with Republican populism is it replaces the ideal of honest Work is its own reward with forced labor scarcity. Without the Union contract.

Angry

Reaction score

If only we had a merit based legal system with background checks that could clarify if 1) the person is safe to be around kids 2) can drive a bus.
Fascinating theory I know I wonder who was pushing for such a thing…?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
That isn’t a real puzzler. But “our money” is interesting. Let’s move on.

You need to get out more. They do take low wage jobs. And send money back, because they are willing to work and save. You need to take a stand here, are Americans too soft?
Many of them, yes. And lazy as well.

kg21

Reaction score
More opportunity for crime here in America. Lots of targets.
They will stay motivated when they find out they can make more money sitting at home. That's after getting free gov't housing.

MennoSota

Reaction score
If that happens, can I just get it out of the way now..........this will be the end of democracy, we will now become nazi Germany, women will have to go to back alleys.
How is women killing their babies without consequences somehow the epoch of democracy?
Perhaps people taking full responsibility for their behavior is a better option.

Wally

Reaction score
You should talk to your two catholic kids first. It would be the first time this week you've been anywhere but here.

No, wait! Do the omelette thing but make a few for the kids. Tell them kg21 says, "HI"

Been working half days this week. I am at work now waiting for a patch to dry.

Wally

Reaction score

kg could drive the bus...I fear he may be the Pigeon, unqualified.

Top Bottom