Free Offer for All Houston-Bound Gophers

TexasAggie11

Reaction score
On Sunday, December 29 you will be basking in the glow of your glorious victory in the Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas. Why let your weekend sporting fun end with the bowl game?

I am offering free tickets to any Gopher interested in coming to Reed Arena in College Station to watch the Fightin' Texas Aggie Basketball team take on Army at 4:00 p.m. The first pitcher of beer at Northgate after the game is on me as well.

Furthermore, I would be willing to give up to four Gophers a free ride to and from Houston for the game. Pregame activities may include tours of SEC athletic facilities or one of the largest and most tradition-rich campuses in America.

The Aggies are currently 6-1 on the season, with their one loss coming to St. Louis during the CBE Classic.

There is no limit to the number of tickets available - I will find a ticket for you if you want to come. Just let me know you're interested!

Gig em! Whooooop! I can be proof positive that being an Aggie fan and a Gopher fan are completely compatible!!!!

Thanks!!!! That's some Good Bull there! That was one of the best I've seen. They started doing some "newer" things.....

Having been to College Station, I can't encourage folks enough to take advantage of this generous offer. I've been to College Station and it's a must stop if you like to visit college campuses. If you enjoy the likes of Nebraska and Penn State fans (who I really admire), you’ll really appreciate Aggie fans. You really need to experience it first hand to gain an appreciation of what Aggie Nation is all about. They are second to none when it comes to tradition and hospitality.

Bump for anyone who hasn't seen this and would like to take me up on the offer.

Bump for anyone who hasn't seen this and would like to take me up on the offer.

Is there any way that you can afford to send your limo to Moorhead, pick me up, kidnap me, and take me back to Houston? My kids are demanding a ransom that they are willing to pay...Oh, wait, they will demand a ransom from you before they will allow you to bring me back!!!

Red Chief has nothing on me.

Top Bottom