Fox News

KGF

Reaction score
Sean Hannity is not a journalist! Until you want his texts with Trump. Then he's a very serious journalist! 1st Amdendment! What a fraud as is network and its loyal GH defender.

I have repeatedly said the Hannity is an opinion journalist, not a news journalist. He says this himself. Being an opinion journalist is a serious business. It’s just not news journalism.
Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?

Section2

Reaction score
You may not be turning on FNC itself, yet you admit here that you watch lots of clips of Tucker. Maybe you are just watching selective clips then? I don’t see how you could see thru the frauds that are Hannity and Ingraham but not see thru the fraud that is Tucker. All three of them share and project to their audience practically the same misinformation.

Did you see the latest texts exposed between Hannity and thhe previous administration? They prove even total shill Hannity knows more about reality, but then tells his audience something entirely different. You don’t think Tucker is doing the same? In know you don’t want to believe it, but you’re smart enough to know he’s in on it too.
Not lately I haven’t. I haven’t seen a clip of Tuckers show in months. But on the riots, on media, on coronavirus stuff, Tucker has been great. Misinformation just means “against the narrative” to progs.

so you have zero evidence of tucker doing the same, but you can imagine it?

He’s not my hero. I don’t trust him. I’m just glad someone has the guts to tell it like it is despite having their family threatened at home.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
I have repeatedly said the Hannity is an opinion journalist, not a news journalist. He says this himself. Being an opinion journalist is a serious business. It’s just not news journalism.
Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?
Legally, he’s a journalist.

Section2

Reaction score
I listen as much to Liz Cheney and Joe Manchin as anyone else these days. Think differently, dude.
I listen to Adam Carolla, Tom Woods, Dave Smith, Michael Malice, Sam Harris.
and you listen to a couple of politicians and tell me to “think different?”
Liz Cheney? A neocon pro military congresswoman who’s the daughter of the CEO of Halliburton is about as establishment as if gets. Think different dude.

• Haha
Reactions: KGF

KGF

Reaction score
Have you seen the demands from the Chicago Teachers Union? Over 80% of union members don’t want to go back to school under current conditions. Like proof of negative test results for all students and high quality masks for all in classroom.

The teachers are vaxed, boosted, masked if they so choose. This isn’t only about shortages of staff. This is about political leverage. They got all the money they demanded last year, and now they still aren’t satisfied.

Testing all students, asymptomatic ones, when there is a major shortage of tests is ridiculous.
They can protect themselves. Get back to work!
@howeda7

The CTU voted to stay home and do remote learning after the Chicago Public Schools met all the demands of the past. No problem…makes more demands.

That’s politics howie. Man up and admit it. Even if only 90% of teachers could attend, in-person learning could happen. But since teachers won’t show up, CPSs are shutdown.

What are the parents of those kids supposed to do? What are the employers of those parents supposed to do?

Oh, but it’s b/c 10% of the teachers’ classroom can’t attend with Covid…

You are a fool howie.

It’s not about the kids howie. It’s about teachers and their union flexing their muscles.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
@howeda7

The CTU voted to stay home and do remote learning after the Chicago Public Schools met all the demands of the past. No problem…makes more demands.

That’s politics howie. Man up and admit it. Even if only 90% of teachers could attend, in-person learning could happen. But since teachers won’t show up, CPSs are shutdown.

What are the parents of those kids supposed to do? What are the employers of those parents supposed to do?

Oh, but it’s b/c 10% of the teachers’ classroom can’t attend with Covid…

You are a fool howie.

It’s not about the kids howie. It’s about teachers and their union flexing their muscles.
A political spat in Chicago doesn't change the fact that most schools going remote recently are due to staff being out sick. Fox News doesn't care. The other narrative fires you up.

scools12

Reaction score
Is she really that stupid? Doubt it.

Her audience, however...
Not even close to what she said but you and Howie fell for it.

Yes - you and Howie are that stupid.

USAF

Reaction score
Yes the case that you are a senile leftist has rested. Its obvious simple comprehension skills aren’t your thing.
Your honor, although I rested my case, if the accused wishes to continue proving it, by all means let him proceed.

scools12

Reaction score
Your honor, although I rested my case, if the accused wishes to continue proving it, by all means let him proceed.
Sidekick, you leftist senile dip💩not once were the words “happened because” uttered.

I know it’s asking a lot but even a simple minded nut job senile leftist like yourself should be able to comprehend this.

USAF

Reaction score
Sidekick, you leftist senile dip💩not once were the words “happened because” uttered.

I know it’s asking a lot but even a simple minded nut job senile leftist like yourself should be able to comprehend this.
Lol. THAT'S the hill you're going to die on??

Christ, how did you manage to complete 8th grade?

scools12

Reaction score
Lol. THAT'S the hill you're going to die on??

Christ, how did you manage to complete 8th grade?
Once again you fell for a lie. You are that stupid. The truth hurts.

The psycho ward needs to cut your internet access privileges. Your senility is causing you harm.

howeda7

Reaction score
Who said that? The point is that schools are closing or going remote not because "scared/lazy Leftist teachers want to teach via Zoom" but simply because they have too many people out sick to staff in person properly.

KGF

Reaction score
A political spat in Chicago doesn't change the fact that most schools going remote recently are due to staff being out sick. Fox News doesn't care. The other narrative fires you up.
howie, you know that several large cities repeated this situation with teachers unions, most notably NY and LA. Schools were given $130 billion to appease the unions. WTF happened to that?

The teachers union have been abusing our kids long enough.

Get to work or find another job!

Section2

Reaction score
How is every word a lie or misleading? I expected to watch that and roll my eyes, but it’s really not at all wrong.
biden promised to shut down the virus
Biden says there’s no federal solution (correctly)
More have died under Biden.
they have been monkeying with monoclonal antibodies it seems. That hasn’t been verified to my knowledge, only that there are sudden supply issue.
some of it is a little misleading for sure. But none of this comes close to the lie that “trump told people to drink bleach”.

did you even watch it? Or just assume Rupar fact checked it all and every word was a lie?

KGF

Reaction score
How is every word a lie or misleading? I expected to watch that and roll my eyes, but it’s really not at all wrong.
biden promised to shut down the virus
Biden says there’s no federal solution (correctly)
More have died under Biden.
they have been monkeying with monoclonal antibodies it seems. That hasn’t been verified to my knowledge, only that there are sudden supply issue.
some of it is a little misleading for sure. But none of this comes close to the lie that “trump told people to drink bleach”.

did you even watch it? Or just assume Rupar fact checked it all and every word was a lie?
@howeda7

I happened to catch this little rant of Ainsley’s this morning. I think her numbers are a little off on the number of deaths, but still more deaths under Biden.

Seriously though, when Ainsley talks, my listening shuts downs b/c she isn’t smart.

But, according to Aaron Rupar and howie, Ainsley is influencing me. 🙄
Fox & Friends is an opinion, entertainment, and news shows. This was clearly opinion supported by facts. Opinion hosts get to choose which facts that they use and how they represent them. Just like on The View, Jimmy Kimmel, Joy Reid, YouTube, FaceBook, Google, etc., not to mention the “news shows” that are on MSM presenting themselves as news.

I guess Aaron Rupar didn’t think of that, so neither has howie.

scools12

Reaction score
@howeda7

I happened to catch this little rant of Ainsley’s this morning. I think her numbers are a little off on the number of deaths, but still more deaths under Biden.

Seriously though, when Ainsley talks, my listening shuts downs b/c she isn’t smart.

Fox & Friends is an opinion, entertainment, and news shows. This was clearly opinion supported by facts. Opinion hosts get to choose which facts that they use and how they represent them. Just like on The View, Jimmy Kimmel, Joy Reid, YouTube, FaceBook, Google, etc., not to mention the “news shows” that are on MSM presenting themselves as news.

Posting Aaron Rupar is on brand for Howie. Leftist sheep going to sheep.

Section2

Reaction score
@howeda7

File this under unbelievable but Ive never watched fox and friends and never heard of Ainsley.
There were about 10 assertions in her rant, and at least 8 are factually correct. The other 2 seem reasonable, certainly not lies, and maybe not verified
Nearly everything thing she said was a lie!

stocker08

Reaction score
The shit shoveled out by Fox on a daily basis rivals all the pig farms in Iowa combined. And it smells similar as well.

Fonks News viewership are basically farm animals.....feeding at the trough. Although.....farm animals might be more intelligent.

stocker08

Reaction score
File this under unbelievable but Ive never watched fox and friends and never heard of Ainsley.
There were about 10 assertions in her rant, and at least 8 are factually correct. The other 2 seem reasonable, certainly not lies, and maybe not verified
Nearly everything thing she said was a lie!

Deuce takes some time off from whining about CNN to defend Fonks News's honor.

lol sheep.

Section2

Reaction score
Deuce takes some time off from whining about CNN to defend Fonks News's honor.

lol sheep.
Just like I’m defending trump by pointing out that he did not even say the word bleach, let alone direct anyone to drink it.
go ahead and point out any lies she stated, otherwise this is just rank tribalism.

stocker08

Reaction score
Just like I’m defending trump by pointing out that he did not even say the word bleach, let alone direct anyone to drink it.
go ahead and point out any lies she stated, otherwise this is just rank tribalism.

Yes....we know. You have a deeply rooted compulsion to whine and cry about how bad CNN is for at least a few hours per week.....and also defend Fonks News because it's where you get you propaganda.

So sad.

Top Bottom