Fox News

KGF

Reaction score
In other words, it's ok for Fox News to live in fear but not teachers.
🤣
No one is living in fear. Teachers aren’t living in fear. They’re just using their political leverage to stay home. One Fox News show goes remote in fricking NYC, and you and howie have an orgasm.

howeda7

Reaction score
Fox News staff don’t get sick? Only teachers do?
Who said that? The point is that schools are closing or going remote not because "scared/lazy Leftist teachers want to teach via Zoom" but simply because they have too many people out sick to staff in person properly.

howeda7

Reaction score
No one is living in fear. Teachers aren’t living in fear. They’re just using their political leverage to stay home. One Fox News show goes remote in fricking NYC, and you and howie have an orgasm.
Pathetic. How many teachers do you know personally?

KGF

Reaction score
Who said that? The point is that schools are closing or going remote not because "scared/lazy Leftist teachers want to teach via Zoom" but simply because they have too many people out sick to staff in person properly.
Have you seen the demands from the Chicago Teachers Union? Over 80% of union members don’t want to go back to school under current conditions. Like proof of negative test results for all students and high quality masks for all in classroom.

The teachers are vaxed, boosted, masked if they so choose. This isn’t only about shortages of staff. This is about political leverage. They got all the money they demanded last year, and now they still aren’t satisfied.

Testing all students, asymptomatic ones, when there is a major shortage of tests is ridiculous.
They can protect themselves. Get back to work!

cncmin

Reaction score
Laura Ingraham is a hack. Not so hard, is it. So is Hannity.
You can say it….so is your fav Tucker. They are nothing more than propagandists who readily fool you - yes YOU - into believing ridiculous garbage.

cncmin

Reaction score

Dominion Voting wins key decision in lawsuit against Fox News

A judge in Delaware has found that Fox News' coverage of election fraud after the 2020 election may have been inaccurate, and is allowing a major defamation case against the right-wing TV network to move forward. Judge Eric Davis of the Delaware Superior Court declined to dismiss Dominion Voting System's lawsuit against Fox News in a significant ruling Thursday.

The ruling will now allow Dominion to attempt to unearth extensive communications within Fox News as they gather evidence for the case. At this stage, the court must assume Dominion's claims about Fox News are true. Still, Davis called out, in the 52-page opinion, that Fox News may have slanted its coverage to push election fraud, knowing the accusations were wrong.

The lawsuit alleges Fox News personalities including Tucker Carlson, Jeanine Pirro, Sean Hannity and their on-air guests Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell spread lies about fraud in the 2020 election that hurt Dominion's business. It is one of several lawsuits Dominion has brought related to right-wing claims after the election, and is a major win for the company. The case will continue to move forward toward a final judgment, as both sides gather evidence.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/16/media/fox-news-court-dominion/index.html
Fraud exposure. Do the FNC junkies even care that they have long been lied to?

howeda7

Reaction score
Do the FNC junkies even care that they have long been lied to?
No. No they do not. In fact, some of them find the current level of lying from Fox insufficient and have switched to OANN

cncmin

Reaction score
No. No they do not. In fact, some of them find the current level of lying from Fox insufficient and have switched to OANN
sad but true. They are on a continuous search for messaging that pleases their inner desires while rejecting truth and fact. They are lowly informed because they can’t control their desire for self-gratification.

Section2

Reaction score
You can say it….so is your fav Tucker. They are nothing more than propagandists who readily fool you - yes YOU - into believing ridiculous garbage.
I would not lump Tucker in with those two at all. You can have your own opinion. I can’t remember the last time I even watched Fox. I barely watched any news all of last year. So not sure what ridiculous garbage I’m being propagandized into.

Section2

Reaction score
sad but true. They are on a continuous search for messaging that pleases their inner desires while rejecting truth and fact. They are lowly informed because they can’t control their desire for self-gratification.
The narrative that you and the rest of the progs are fed and swallow comes at you from every direction of society: big corps, Hollywood, government at all levels, the public education system and academia. It is a literal propaganda machine. Your opponents simply see it. They’ve taken the red pill. It’s not Fox. The people who watch fox aren’t having their minds changed by it. They are having their existing beliefs enforced. Just like CNN and MSNBC viewers.

cncmin

Reaction score
I would not lump Tucker in with those two at all. You can have your own opinion. I can’t remember the last time I even watched Fox. I barely watched any news all of last year. So not sure what ridiculous garbage I’m being propagandized into.
You may not be turning on FNC itself, yet you admit here that you watch lots of clips of Tucker. Maybe you are just watching selective clips then? I don’t see how you could see thru the frauds that are Hannity and Ingraham but not see thru the fraud that is Tucker. All three of them share and project to their audience practically the same misinformation.

Did you see the latest texts exposed between Hannity and thhe previous administration? They prove even total shill Hannity knows more about reality, but then tells his audience something entirely different. You don’t think Tucker is doing the same? In know you don’t want to believe it, but you’re smart enough to know he’s in on it too.

cncmin

Reaction score
The narrative that you and the rest of the progs are fed and swallow comes at you from every direction of society: big corps, Hollywood, government at all levels, the public education system and academia. It is a literal propaganda machine. Your opponents simply see it. They’ve taken the red pill. It’s not Fox. The people who watch fox aren’t having their minds changed by it. They are having their existing beliefs enforced. Just like CNN and MSNBC viewers.
I listen as much to Liz Cheney and Joe Manchin as anyone else these days. Think differently, dude.

cncmin

Reaction score
no. You are not making good comparisons.

KGF

Reaction score
You may not be turning on FNC itself, yet you admit here that you watch lots of clips of Tucker. Maybe you are just watching selective clips then? I don’t see how you could see thru the frauds that are Hannity and Ingraham but not see thru the fraud that is Tucker. All three of them share and project to their audience practically the same misinformation.

Did you see the latest texts exposed between Hannity and thhe previous administration? They prove even total shill Hannity knows more about reality, but then tells his audience something entirely different. You don’t think Tucker is doing the same? In know you don’t want to believe it, but you’re smart enough to know he’s in on it too.
What is he “telling his audience”?

He has made his negative opinions about Jan 6 very well known.

So please tell me, what is he telling his audience that is different from his texts to Trump that pleaded with him to shut down the protest?

KGF

Reaction score
I listen as much to Liz Cheney and Joe Manchin as anyone else these days. Think differently, dude.
Liz Cheney? You mean the daughter of the evil Dick Cheney?

KGF

Reaction score
Btw, we’re talking about 3 hours of opinion journalist shows snd their hosts.

Fox News devotes a large amount of time to news reporting, like at the border, about crime, about inflation, etc. and that’s what really pisses you lefties off.

KGF

Reaction score
I always love your vague accusations of lying.

From the side that gave us 3+ years of Trump-Russia collusion. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

KGF

Reaction score
@cncmin @howeda7

I’m waiting on an answer to the gaslighting that’s been done by Fox News show hosts about Jan 6, but no takers…b/c you have nothing but an empty narrative. You have know idea what FNC show hosts are telling their audience.

howeda7

Reaction score
Sean Hannity is not a journalist! Until you want his texts with Trump. Then he's a very serious journalist! 1st Amdendment! What a fraud as is network and its loyal GH defender.

Top Bottom