Fox News

Section2

Reaction score
True. I was referring to the embedded tweet though. But thanks for the chuckle.
Right. You were agreeing with the embedded tweet. While Howie argues nobody is talking about this.

Section2

Reaction score
*confused*

what the tweets said and what I suggested are very different.
Yes, you are confused.
here’s the point I made

“That’s where we are headed. Just have to get Fox off the air, and funnel everyone to news orgs that are controlled by the state. “

the tweet I posted backs up that this is a goal. If you want to comment on it, go ahead. If you want to argue that Fox is terrible and should be off the air, you’re just supporting My point.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Fox tries to lure moronic individual, "LinConspirators", for the purpose of solid entertainment and "LinConspirators" finally figures it out and spits the bit. It may not be Fox today, but someone will get this imbecile to bite someday. He'll get his 15 mins someday, but at least he'll always have this exchange with Fox to cling to

Spoofin

Reaction score
Fox tries to lure moronic individual, "LinConspirators", for the purpose of solid entertainment and "LinConspirators" finally figures it out and spits the bit. It may not be Fox today, but someone will get this imbecile to bite someday. He'll get his 15 mins someday, but at least he'll always have this exchange with Fox to cling to
Formally known as “boothiebarn”. Care to guess how many hours a day Howie spends on Twitter to find crap like this? Over or under 10?

KGF

Reaction score
And I’m sure you’re 110% certain of it’s legitimacy. 🤣😂🤣

Why would he block the name of the individual if it’s true? Why not expose them and give legitimacy to his claim?

Sucker.

KGF

Reaction score
She sarcastically applauded him being “our favorite joint chief“. She didn’t applaud the fact that he tested positive for Covid as the Tweet implies.

It appears that the point of her comments is that fully vaxed and boosted doesn’t guaranteed that you won’t get Covid…you know, the lie that Biden told us that you couldn’t get Covid if you were vaxed.

But your politically biased mentality can make you believe just about anything.

Wally

Reaction score
It appears that the point of her comments is that fully vaxed and boosted doesn’t guaranteed that you won’t get Covid…you know, the lie that Biden told us that you couldn’t get Covid if you were vaxed.

I love it, the more Fox viewers she keeps from getting vaccinated the better.

KGF

Reaction score
I love it, the more Fox viewers she keeps from getting vaccinated the better.
She has never said that there aren’t benefits to vaccination, such as decreasing hospitalization and deaths.

She’s just pointing out the lie that Biden told everyone that if you’re vaccinated that you can’t get Covid.

Life must be hard for you. Anyone who can’t correctly interpret comments any better than you must struggle with daily activities.

Top Bottom