Fox News

Section2

Reaction score
Those are her stances and what she likes or dislikes. Some i agree with, others I don’t. So what? She definitely is principled. One thing I know about her, she will risk her career and life to serve the country, and that makes her a true patriot in my book. if Congress had more Liz Cheneys and Adam Kinzingers it would be a much better body.
Risk her life? By sending other people to war?
Be honest CNC. You don’t know anything about Liz Cheney, other than that she voted to impeach Trump and is outspoken on 1:6

Section2

Reaction score
Who said anything about loving her. I respect that she's not a spineless sniveling coward like Ted Cruz and 98% of the GQP. It doesn't mean I agree with most of her politics or would vote for her.
CNC said she’s one of two people in the country that we should be listening to, and Jake backed him up.

Section2

Reaction score
Do you think Facebook and Co. becoming a cesspool of lies and misinformation is good for society?
Society will be so much better when the left controls the information everyone sees.

howeda7

Reaction score
I am envisioning multiple TVs and a laptop at play here.

The most Fair and Balanced time of his week being when a Gopher game is on one of the screens.
Obviously multiple screens are needed. One to "monitor" CNN.

He's not a Gopher fan. He's just here for...reasons.

howeda7

Reaction score
I don’t watch 16 hours a day of FNC. I watch at a variety of times, but my daily schedule is very busy with workouts, pickleball, and sitting by the pool or beach. And babysitting for my new granddaughter 2 days a week, with my wife.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

But there’s also this thing on dvrs that allow to scan the past hour and a half for key interviews. Very efficient for eliminating redundancy and low interest news.
You DVR Fox News?

Also, why can't you watch while babysitting? You don't want her growing up with a Fair and Balanced view of the world?

Section2

Reaction score
No one said that.
That’s where we are headed. Just have to get Fox off the air, and funnel everyone to news orgs that are controlled by the state.

Misinformation is just information outside the approved narrative.

KGF

Reaction score
You DVR Fox News?

Also, why can't you watch while babysitting? You don't want her growing up with a Fair and Balanced view of the world?
I watch on a dvr. It plays the last 90 minutes without “recording”. I thought everyone knew that.

howeda7

Reaction score
That’s where we are headed. Just have to get Fox off the air, and funnel everyone to news orgs that are controlled by the state.

Yep. That's the plan. Totally. Did you hear the President wants to "look at" curtailing freedom of the press and the 1st Amendment. Oh wait, that was the other guy who you proudly voted for.

Section2

Reaction score
Yep. That's the plan. Totally. Did you hear the President wants to "look at" curtailing freedom of the press and the 1st Amendment. Oh wait, that was the other guy who you proudly voted for.
Drink!
Yes it actually is the plan.

KGF

Reaction score
If she's the longest tenured Republican on the committee, does the definition not apply? And if not, who cares? HUGE LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS! lol.
I know your not one for following congressional rules, nor is Nancy Pelosi. I know you hate rules that were put in place to guarantee appropriate representation of the minority party…unless it happened to be DemAOCrats.

The Jan 6 Select Committee is a joke. It isn’t seeking truth. It’s seeking to gain political advantage against any Republican that supported Trump. If it intended to be serious, Rep Jim Banks, who is the actual ranking member of the committee, wouldn’t have be kicked off the committee with other Republicans. Republicans that would’ve asked a lot of uncomfortable questions that Pelosi didn’t want to answer, like about her communications leading up to and on Jan 6.

Section2

Reaction score
Big scoop. Did you learn that at the last Trump rally or a fundraiser for the new and improved Libertarian party?
You are a rare bird. Dumb and exceedingly skilled at playing dumb.

cncmin

Reaction score
CNC said she’s one of two people in the country that we should be listening to, and Jake backed him up.
No, you don’t pay any attention. #3,675,890 of reasons why you know next to nothing.

cncmin

Reaction score

Regurgitating tired tropes and politicAl memes may be the in thing for the Echo Chamber, but that doesn’t make them true. Ironically, of course, just this past week FNC was exposed in texts working directly with the Trump administration. You would know this if you paid even the least attention to actual information instead of tired memes.

kg21

Reaction score
When you talk CNN on gopher hole, they say you are obsessed with CNN.

When they talk Fox News, are they are obsessed? Let me make a guess........well that's different.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Regurgitating tired tropes and politicAl memes may be the in thing for the Echo Chamber, but that doesn’t make them true. Ironically, of course, just this past week FNC was exposed in texts working directly with the Trump administration. You would know this if you paid even the least attention to actual information instead of tired memes.
Tired memes? Just today:

yes, lefties for the past year have been railing on this topic nonstop. What’s the endgame? Have leftists control all dissemination of Information. What’s the other possibility? This is just obvious. Maybe you should pay attention. Doesn’t mean it will happen, but it’s clearly a goal for many.

Section2

Reaction score
No, you don’t pay any attention. #3,675,890 of reasons why you know next to nothing.
You said you listen to Manchin and Liz Cheney above anyone else. Of course you want to walk that back. And it’s a lie. You don’t listen to Liz Cheney. You just find her politically expedient.

Reactions: KGF

cncmin

Reaction score
Tired memes? Just today:

yes, lefties for the past year have been railing on this topic nonstop. What’s the endgame? Have leftists control all dissemination of Information. What’s the other possibility? This is just obvious. Maybe you should pay attention. Doesn’t mean it will happen, but it’s clearly a goal for many.
They are not news, they are admittedly lying to their audience (they say so in court) and I think it would be good for everyone if they could no longer have the term “News” in their name. That should be reserved for real, actual news. Let them call themselves FOX Entertainment Network.

cncmin

Reaction score
You said you listen to Manchin and Liz Cheney above anyone else. Of course you want to walk that back. And it’s a lie. You don’t listen to Liz Cheney. You just find her politically expedient.
Again, you are extremely poor at reading comprehension And constantly lie about others’ positions. Years of this type of garbage from you. Stop.

Section2

Reaction score
Again, you are extremely poor at reading comprehension And constantly lie about others’ positions. Years of this type of garbage from you. Stop.
And yet no correction or distinction offered. Don’t think we don’t notice.

Section2

Reaction score
They are not news, they are admittedly lying to their audience (they say so in court) and I think it would be good for everyone if they could no longer have the term “News” in their name. That should be reserved for real, actual news. Let them call themselves FOX Entertainment Network.
That’s a real neat paragraph but it has nothing to do with my point.

Top Bottom