Fox News

KGF

Reaction score
You mean to tell me there ARE right wing media outlets?? Why are they so well hidden??? Are they on the "dark web?" Dish Network? Where are they???????
Yeah, but 98% of the general public aren’t exposed to them. Certainly not like the 90% of the general public that is exposed to MSM bias.

KGF

Reaction score
Doh-kay! I knew I could pull the whining out of you.
You pride yourself as someone with logic. You aren’t using it.

By your logic, Gopher Football has just as much of a chance to recruit with the likes of Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State.

There’s nothing stopping the Gophers from having access to those recruits. True story.

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah, but 98% of the general public aren’t exposed to them. Certainly not like the 90% of the general public that is exposed to MSM bias.

Yea the public is so blocked, it's not like a right wing news station is the most popular cable news or anything...🙄🙄🙄

KGF

Reaction score
Yea the public is so blocked, it's not like a right wing news station is the most popular cable news or anything...🙄🙄🙄
There are about 3 million viewers of Fox News daily. You do the math.

KGF

Reaction score
The majority of people I know don't watch the news. At least people under 65...
People get their news from multiple sources, like I said I do. But most of those sources are left biased b/c journalists and media companies are left biased. What makes Fox News special? They are conservative biased on their opinion shows. They are a minority.

I read the crap on Yahoo News occasionally. It is heaped in lefty bias. There’s no way to get away from it, whether it’s cable news, network news, local tv news, newspapers and websites, etc.

cncmin

Reaction score
The Rupar tweet was in direct reference to gaslighting by Fox News idiot. Address FNC gaslighting with some proof or STFU.

I didn’t say I was neutral. But I have a brain and criticize show hosts all the time. Ainsley for example. I think you could take the hint that I think she’s a moron.

Tucker interviewed Ted Cruz tonight and ripped him to shreds. Cruz was backpedaling like crazy for comments that Carlson took issue with. I thought Carlson was grandstanding as he does against Republicans b/c he likes to be known as the guy that holds Rs accountable. That’s part of his shtick. But you accused him of propping up the Republican Party. You have no clue.
You have it backwards, buddy. Tucker isn’t a shill for the Republica Party. Tucker and FNC run that Party. the modern Republican Party bends to the will of RW media.

Wally

Reaction score
People get their news from multiple sources, like I said I do. But most of those sources are left biased b/c journalists and media companies are left biased. What makes Fox News special? They are conservative biased on their opinion shows. They are a minority.

I read the crap on Yahoo News occasionally. It is heaped in lefty bias. There’s no way to get away from it, whether it’s cable news, network news, local tv news, newspapers and websites, etc.

I read the righty New York Post pretty much everyday, the Guardian and my Google news feed.

KGF

Reaction score
I read the righty New York Post pretty much everyday, the Guardian and my Google news feed.
I’m happy for you. A vast majority who use the internet are influenced by Google bias.

cncmin

Reaction score
Has the quality of the New York Post exceeded that of The Enquirer or World Daily News lately? Entertaining, I’m sure.

Wally

Reaction score
Has the quality of the New York Post exceeded that of The Enquirer or World Daily News lately? Entertaining, I’m sure.

Its easy to scan thru and not at the nutjob level of most. I don't go many places, I have a routine.

Section2

Reaction score
liz Cheney has real principles. that annoys S2
Pro Iraq war
Pro staying in Afghanistan
Anti same sex marriage
Pro waterboarding
Pro war in the middle east
Pro military action against Iran.
pro birtherism
Gave keynote address at an org the splc defines as a hate group

that’s literally the list in her wiki page of her political positions. She’s a hard core neocon.

but because she opposes Trump, Jake and CNC and Howie all love her? Some principles.

Section2

Reaction score
Mexico will pay for the wall.

I will bring back the manufacturing.

I will show my tax returns when the audit is over.
This has nothing to do with my post. Are you a slow adult?

howeda7

Reaction score
Lol. Sure they are. People like you share them on Facebook.

howeda7

Reaction score
Pro Iraq war
Anti same sex marriage
Pro waterboarding
pro birtherism

that’s literally the list in her wiki page of her political positions. She’s a hard core neocon.

but because she opposes Trump, Jake and CNC and Howie all love her? Some principles.
Who said anything about loving her. I respect that she's not a spineless sniveling coward like Ted Cruz and 98% of the GQP. It doesn't mean I agree with most of her politics or would vote for her.

Wally

Reaction score
Pro Iraq war
Anti same sex marriage
Pro waterboarding
pro birtherism

She cares about the country and the constitution. Yes she has some abhorrent beliefs. But compared to a pos who would burn the country if he thought it would benefit him, yes she is a Saint.

howeda7

Reaction score
There are about 3 million viewers of Fox News daily. You do the math.
Yes, but unlike you, most people don't watch 16 hours per day. So a lot more than 3 million consume some Fox News each day/week.

kg21

Reaction score
She cares about the country and the constitution. Yes she has some abhorrent beliefs. But compared to a pos who would burn the country if he thought it would benefit him, yes she is a Saint.
Are you talking about the guy who was president for 4 years and never burned anything down?

Why do you see things that aren't there? Why are you scared of shadows?

Wally

Reaction score
Yes, but unlike you, most people don't watch 16 hours per day. So a lot more than 3 million consume some Fox News each day/week.

I am envisioning multiple TVs and a laptop at play here.

The most Fair and Balanced time of his week being when a Gopher game is on one of the screens.

cncmin

Reaction score
Pro Iraq war
Anti same sex marriage
Pro waterboarding
pro birtherism

Those are her stances and what she likes or dislikes. Some i agree with, others I don’t. So what? She definitely is principled. One thing I know about her, she will risk her career and life to serve the country, and that makes her a true patriot in my book. if Congress had more Liz Cheneys and Adam Kinzingers it would be a much better body.

kg21

Reaction score
Those are her stances and what she likes or dislikes. Some i agree with, others I don’t. So what? She definitely is principled. One thing I know about her, she will risk her career and life to serve the country, and that makes her a true patriot in my book. if Congress had more Liz Cheneys and Adam Kinzingers it would be a much better body.
Speaking of principled, didn't they replace Jim Jordan with this nut job to study the capitol situation. You know, since she was against Trump and Jordan wasn't, so the replacement happened. Talk about principled.

Wally

Reaction score
Are you talking about the guy who was president for 4 years and never burned anything down?

Why do you see things that aren't there? Why are you scared of shadows?

Things that aren't there.

A democrat when it suits him and a Republican when it suits him.

A media personality who tailors his message solely based on what gets his fans riled up.

A guy who will screw anyone and anything over for money. Well except for his favorite child, daddies girl.

Someone who would literally destroy the country to stroke his ego and be a winner.

A guy presided over the worst riots in the last 50 years of the country. Totally not his fault, nothing he could have done. Am I right?

Yea keep living in your delusion.

Wally

Reaction score
Speaking of principled, didn't they replace Jim Jordan with this nut job to study the capitol situation.

Explain how this played out with links please.

kg21

Reaction score
Things that aren't there.

A democrat when it suits him and a Republican when it suits him.

A media personality who tailors his message solely based on what gets his fans riled up.

A guy who will screw anyone and anything over for money. Well except for his favorite child, daddies girl.

Someone who would literally destroy the country to stroke his ego and be a winner.

A guy presided over the worst riots in the last 50 years of the country. Totally not his fault, nothing he could have done. Am I right?

Yea keep living in your delusion.
He was there 4 years and never destroyed the country. How many more years was it going to take him to destroy it?

Oatmeal has done it in one year! How long was it going to take Trump?

KGF

Reaction score
Lol. Sure they are. People like you share them on Facebook.
I don’t do Facebook, so I don’t know what’s on FB. This is the extent of my social media.

KGF

Reaction score
I don’t watch 16 hours a day of FNC. I watch at a variety of times, but my daily schedule is very busy with workouts, pickleball, and sitting by the pool or beach. And babysitting for my new granddaughter 2 days a week, with my wife.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

But there’s also this thing on dvrs that allow to scan the past hour and a half for key interviews. Very efficient for eliminating redundancy and low interest news.

Top Bottom