Fox News

KGF

Reaction score
Both Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger on Fox News in the same day with the freedom to say what they want.

Obvious Trump-bias by Fox News.
不不不不

Fox News covering up Jan 6.
不不不不

howeda7

Reaction score
Were normal. Youre not.
Most Americans are disturbed by what happened on 1/6 and not trying to deflect and ignore it. Only shameless RW shills like you are doing that. And Fox News has convinced you that you are in the majority.

cncmin

Reaction score
So we should have listened to Trump when he was president because he held a lot of political power? A lot more than Liz who will be out of office shortly. A congresswoman from Wyoming holds a lot of political power? You really arent big on thinking.
I prefer people who are interesting, thoughtful, and correct.
we all listened to wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much Trump when he was President在ecause he was President. Most of us listened to him close enough to not be fooled by his incessant bullshit, too.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
Maybe he does lie and maybe its all an act. But he also says important things that are correct and take guts. You can watch potato Stelter instead.
he does, and at least much of it is an act. He makes a great living pulling the wool over your eyes. Its certainly far more greed and not guts that drives him to lie to you.

howeda7

Reaction score
There are a couple things at play in all things Trump. Hes a bad person, morally corrupt, a liar,
But I voted for him and will proudly do so again. Four more years!

he tell is whether those people will also support trump when he does good things. Has Liz?
When a person is a morally corrupt liar (and an incompetent fool with anti-democratic authoritarian tendencies) you oppose him totally. You don't equivocate and yeahbut because you got a tax cut and a couple SCOTUS justices.

cncmin

Reaction score
Manchin? Hes in the senate. He currently has a lot of power as one of two swing votes on huge legislation. Liz Cheney, not so much.
Liz Cheney is one of two remaining sane/brave voices in what was once a proud party of Lincoln, and one of very few remaining conservatives in that party. Her father was VP of the country. She is the only Representative from her state. And she is the leading voice of a commission dedicated to uprooting the actions of a bunch of fascists that previously had power and were illegally trying vey hard to retain it. She is an extremely trustworthy voice on that commission and has the ear of everyone that cares enough about our Constitution to pay attention. Yeah, she has a lot of political power right now.

howeda7

Reaction score
I wasnt impressed. He promotes himself as a paragon of virtue b/c he told the truth. But the truth is that hes lying to himself quite a bit. Lots of Republicans didnt see the point of arguing within the party about Trump. Get back to whats important, which it promoting conservative principles.
What principles? The GQP 2020 platform was blank. We worship Trump. Our platform is whatever comes out of his mouth.

Kinzinger decided to make a big deal out of Trumps unwillingness to accept the election results. Did Joe Biden not take office? Did Trump overthrow the election?
Because it is a big deal. Still today, Trump issued a screed and refuses to accept that he lost. The fact that his coup failed doesn't make it "not a big deal" and it's totally pathetic that you pretend otherwise.

Meanwhile, the DemAOCrats decided to make political hay out of Trumps tantrum by impeaching him, and Kinzinger and Cheney joined in. They joined the other side, that didnt have the countrys interest in mind.
If attempting to overturn the election and remain illegally in power isn't impeachable, what is? They didn't "join the other side". They showed they had enough backbone and moral conviction to do the right thing. And the other 95% of the party showed they were soulless cowards.

cncmin

Reaction score
I agree with you on practically zero, @Section2. I think Liz Cheney is someone to admire and recognize her as someone who is willing to stand up to a tidal wave of cultists. It will take more than her, but she is leading it. I don't know a whole lot about her, but she has more balls than you'll ever have and she has principles. You claim to admire that. But you don't.
Yes, Liz Cheney most certainly has the biggest balls in the Republican Party.

He was a dickhead and wasnt a good VP (policy wise), but I have a lot of respect as of today for her father. Today, Dick Cheney is a true American hero.

Wally

Reaction score

When a person is a morally corrupt liar (and an incompetent fool with anti-democratic authoritarian tendencies) you oppose him totally. You don't equivocate and yeahbut because you got a tax cut and a couple SCOTUS justices.
Sell your soul!

The mantra of today's right....

cncmin

Reaction score
"Fox reporting is not as biased as CNN and MSNBC have been since Trump."

Well.....at least you admit you are a partisan hack before posting the piece above. Fonks is at least as bad as CNN. In many cases much worse. Are they still pushing the stolen election Q theories? LOL. Nah....your right. Q stuff is pretty moderate these days.
S2 is right about this much, CNN and MSNBC bashed Trump as often as FNC bashed Obama and HRC and bashes Biden. True. BUT, of those, only one of those four is an awful/terrible enough human being to deserve the bashing they received. Only ine of those people literally tried to overthrow our Constitutional government. This is not an equal equation by any means.

In the end, CNN and MSNBC were definitely proven right by the events that took place one year ago today.

howeda7

Reaction score
S2 is right about this much, CNN and MSNBC bashed Trump as often as FNC bashed Obama and HRC and bashes Biden. True. BUT, of those, only one of those three is an awful/terrible enough human being to deserve the bashing they received. Only ine of those people literally tried to overthrow our Constitutional government. This is not an equal equation by any means.
Also, CNN and the rest of the "leftist" media seem plenty willing to bash Biden when warranted (Afghanistan, inflation, gas prices etc.). Certainly far more than the very rare slap on the wrist Fox gave Trump.

cncmin

Reaction score
There are a couple things at play in all things Trump. Hes a bad person, morally corrupt, a liar, all of that. And he also challenged the existing order, the swamp which is real, the establishment and elites. So there are two reasons to oppose him, one is good and one is bad. For people purely in the good camp, I can think of people like Justin Amash, Ben Sasse, and some journos at places like National Review and libertarians. Maybe Liz Cheney is in there too, but I kind of doubt it. The tell is whether those people will also support trump when he does good things. Has Liz?

its really not that hard to be adored by the national media, the left, Hollywood, etc. it really takes no guts. Sure, theres a political cost, but not a reputational one. You piss off a bunch of powerless folks and the trumpists. Its a lot harder to go against the leftist mob. Thats the tidal wave.
dude, even I supported Trump with the few good things he did. As far as government, I know you Hate government. But that doesnt mean destroying it and sabotaging it is the answer. This wasnt reform, this was corrupting it into submission. You and I are going to have to disagree if you think a smaller, corrupted and broken government is an improvement over one that is trusted , allows us personal freedoms and protects them, follows our laws and Constitution and is operable.

cncmin

Reaction score
There are a couple things at play in all things Trump. Hes a bad person, morally corrupt, a liar, all of that. And he also challenged the existing order, the swamp which is real, the establishment and elites. So there are two reasons to oppose him, one is good and one is bad. For people purely in the good camp, I can think of people like Justin Amash, Ben Sasse, and some journos at places like National Review and libertarians. Maybe Liz Cheney is in there too, but I kind of doubt it. The tell is whether those people will also support trump when he does good things. Has Liz?

its really not that hard to be adored by the national media, the left, Hollywood, etc. it really takes no guts. Sure, theres a political cost, but not a reputational one. You piss off a bunch of powerless folks and the trumpists. Its a lot harder to go against the leftist mob. Thats the tidal wave.
In case you havent noticed, Trumpists are nearly as populous as the rest.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
Also, CNN and the rest of the "leftist" media seem plenty willing to bash Biden when warranted (Afghanistan, inflation, gas prices etc.). Certainly far more than the very rare slap on the wrist Fox gave Trump.
There is no positivity in the news, period. Covid coverage 24/7. Inflation this, negative that. Thats just the nature of news. No one sells news that is 24/7 sprinkles and sunshine.

Im old enough to remember Doofussheepfoolsville proclaiming thhat the media was only talking about covid to take down Trump, that it would all end when he was voted out. Same people now havent noticed one bit how badly they were hoodwinked夷t didnt die down one iota. All negative news from 2017 to 2020 was deemed fake news. Doofussheepfoolsville. Hoodwinked. Again.

Wally

Reaction score
Im old enough to remember Doofussheepfoolsville proclaiming thhat the media was only talking about covid to take down Trump, that it would all end when he was voted out.

I almost forgot about that....
Idiots

stocker08

Reaction score
What are your principles?

I don't have big, stupid, political principles like you. Mine is simple: do unto others as you would have done unto you.

If people followed that simple principle....we wouldn't have the anger and hate between political parties.

stocker08

Reaction score
Back to Ignore Wally. Youre too stupid. Same reason I have Stocker on Ignore.

KFC has me on ignore because his entire identity is being a hard right wing chud. If you don't subscribe to the same propaganda.....then you are ignored. Even if you are like KFC.....obese chud.....spending the entirety of the day leaving a fat ass print on the couch while watching Fonks News, OAN, and Newsmax. Oh wait....that's most of the righties here I'm guessing.

Section2

Reaction score
too much to explain to someone who wont listen.
CNCs go go tactic that he thinks no one notices. Write a novel of cliches and pithy vague statements, and then bail when asked for a concise specific argument. Its my fault.

Section2

Reaction score
I don't have big, stupid, political principles like you. Mine is simple: do unto others as you would have done unto you.

If people followed that simple principle....we wouldn't have the anger and hate between political parties.
Of course you dont have any. Im shocked you admitted it. Even your one principle is violated in 95% of your posts. Unless you like receiving childish insults.

Section2

Reaction score
we all listened to wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much Trump when he was President在ecause he was President. Most of us listened to him close enough to not be fooled by his incessant bullshit, too.
Ah, so when you said listen, you meant literally, and then just bash him. I listened to Liz.

stocker08

Reaction score
Of course you dont have any. Im shocked you admitted it. Even your one principle is violated in 95% of your posts. Unless you like receiving childish insults.

Should I make them up like you do? Make excuses why they don't apply so I can defend my political positions like you?

It's the internet. Get over it, chud.

Section2

Reaction score

The list of politicians who arent morally corrupt liars is very small.
covid revealed how many are incompetent fools with authoritarian tendencies as well.
you support the policies you favor no matter who the politician is. Trump did some good things. Support the good, denounce the bad. Its not that complicated.

Section2

Reaction score
Should I make them up like you do? Make excuses why they don't apply so I can defend my political positions like you?

It's the internet. Get over it, chud.
I dont make then up, and they always apply.

golden rule in evidence!! Stockers only principle. Chud.

stocker08

Reaction score
I dont make then up, and they always apply.

golden rule in evidence!! Stockers only principle. Chud.

They always apply when it fits your uber-partisan view. Otherwise they don't apply. Those aren't principles. Those are jokes. Perfect for clowns like you.

KGF

Reaction score
Yeah, Fox News gave Trump a slap on the wrist for Trump-Russia collusion b/c it wasnt real.

Fox News isnt afraid to interview Trump haters and has many actual DemAOCrats on. Some Ds are paid contributors.

Section2

Reaction score
They always apply when it fits your uber-partisan view. Otherwise they don't apply. Those aren't principles. Those are jokes. Perfect for clowns like you.
Name one that doesnt always apply.

Top Bottom