Fox News

Section2

Reaction score
You have to give Sidekick a pass. His senility gets the best of him and comprehension isn’t his thing.
He’s just a sheep for the leftist press. They said 100s of times that Trump told people to drink bleach. And so did his article. Yet it was “misinformation”. he proved my point.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Someone somewhere talked about the difference between a senator and a congressman….
Fair point, @Angry. I'll take the L on this one.

That said:

Congress is the legislative branch of the federal government that represents the American people and makes the nation's laws. It shares power with the executive branch, led by the president, and the judicial branch, whose highest body is the Supreme Court of the United States. Of the three branches of government, Congress is the only one elected directly by the people.

Angry

Reaction score
Fair point, @Angry. I'll take the L on this one.

That said:

Congress is the legislative branch of the federal government that represents the American people and makes the nation's laws. It shares power with the executive branch, led by the president, and the judicial branch, whose highest body is the Supreme Court of the United States. Of the three branches of government, Congress is the only one elected directly by the people.
It’s not a L, I thought you had cited AOC as being irrelevant as she’s only a congressman. I might have you confused with someone else.

stocker08

Reaction score
I’m sure there are tons of ridiculous clips you could pull of Hannity and Ingram and Fox and Friends that id roll my eyes at. Just like every single Potato Stelter clip. You guys just posted a clip claiming it was all Lies and I didn’t see any. And I haven’t seen any defense either. Did you watch it?

Nope. Don't care to. Just laugh at the righties who spend their days hand wringing over CNN....and then feel the need to come to the defense of Fonks News. Especially the righties who claim to not watch the channel much.

Section2

Reaction score
Nope. Don't care to. Just laugh at the righties who spend their days hand wringing over CNN....and then feel the need to come to the defense of Fonks News. Especially the righties who claim to not watch the channel much.
The difference between you and I is that I actually reviewed the subject at hand, read the critique of it, and made up my own mind.
you just live in emotion and tribalism. Fox bad. Defense of fox bad. No thinking required. It’s comfortable for you.

Section2

Reaction score
A congressman from West Virginia holds a lot of political power? /s
Manchin? He’s in the senate. He currently has a lot of power as one of two swing votes on huge legislation. Liz Cheney, not so much.

Reactions: KGF

GopherJake

Reaction score
Manchin? He’s in the senate. He currently has a lot of power as one of two swing votes on huge legislation. Liz Cheney, not so much.
She seems to have your attention.

stocker08

Reaction score
The difference between you and I is that I actually reviewed the subject at hand, read the critique of it, and made up my own mind.
you just live in emotion and tribalism. Fox bad. Defense of fox bad. No thinking required. It’s comfortable for you.

The actual difference between you and I is that my life doesn't revolve around cheering for my political party like it is a team sport. You on the other hand....are willing to bend and twist in awkward positions to defend Fonks News, Trump, and everything else right wing.

It's a sad reality for you and several other right wingers here....who seem to have forgotten that this is a Gophers forum.

stocker08

Reaction score

She's a stolen election denier. Even the righties who claim to not buy into the truther movement have still eaten up the smear campaign against her and every other republican who spoke out against that garbage. Like good sheep....they follow the Q. Stolen election deniers have become the enemy. They are deep state and neo cons.

Section2

Reaction score
The actual difference between you and I is that my life doesn't revolve around cheering for my political party like it is a team sport. You on the other hand....are willing to bend and twist in awkward positions to defend Fonks News, Trump, and everything else right wing.

It's a sad reality for you and several other right wingers here....who seem to have forgotten that this is a Gophers forum.
No one is forcing you to post or read anything here. These are the flimsiest of arguments. Considering the source, no surprise.

Section2

Reaction score
I didn’t bring her up as one of two people in the entire country that we should be listening to. If you could get off my ass and stop being such a dink, you’d agree with me. It’s a preposterous statement. You just lead with your dick and rarely stop to think.

stocker08

Reaction score
No one is forcing you to post or read anything here. These are the flimsiest of arguments. Considering the source, no surprise.

What argument? I'm posting facts that you have a problem with. Fact - you post more than basically anyone on Gopherhole....and it's almost exclusively on the OTB. Fact - you fervently defend everything right wing and bash left wing 100% of the time.

I just love the fact that so many righties think Fonks News is above criticism. These are the same people (like you) that think CNN is the worst thing ever.

Sorry if you can't see that Fonks is the other side of the CNN coin. Just further proves how foaming at the mouth wacko you are.

Section2

Reaction score
What argument? I'm posting facts that you have a problem with. Fact - you post more than basically anyone on Gopherhole....and it's almost exclusively on the OTB. Fact - you fervently defend everything right wing and bash left wing 100% of the time.

I just love the fact that so many righties think Fonks News is above criticism. These are the same people (like you) that think CNN is the worst thing ever.

Sorry if you can't see that Fonks is the other side of the CNN coin. Just further proves how foaming at the mouth wacko you are.
I guess it’s more whining than arguing. Deal with it. I enjoy this board and interacting.

fact, I bash the left. Totally agree. The GOP is not above criticism. I’ve criticized Fox in this thread and many times. You’re lying.

The leftist media at least used to pretend to be fair and objective in the past, even if they were biased. With Trump, they had a different goal, get this guy out. That’s activism. And it needs to be called out. There are opinions shows for that, and that’s fine. Fox reporting is not as biased as CNN and MSNBC have been since Trump. It’s a fact. It doesn’t mean they don’t all suck, they do.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I didn’t bring her up as one of two people in the entire country that we should be listening to. If you could get off my ass and stop being such a dink, you’d agree with me. It’s a preposterous statement. You just lead with your dick and rarely stop to think.
I agree with you on practically zero, @Section2. I think Liz Cheney is someone to admire and recognize her as someone who is willing to stand up to a tidal wave of cultists. It will take more than her, but she is leading it. I don't know a whole lot about her, but she has more balls than you'll ever have and she has principles. You claim to admire that. But you don't.

KGF

Reaction score
Most people haven’t made it a national day of mourning that find it as historically significant as the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor or 9/11.

We’re normal. You’re not.

stocker08

Reaction score
I guess it’s more whining than arguing. Deal with it. I enjoy this board and interacting.

fact, I bash the left. Totally agree. The GOP is not above criticism. I’ve criticized Fox in this thread and many times. You’re lying.

The leftist media at least used to pretend to be fair and objective in the past, even if they were biased. With Trump, they had a different goal, get this guy out. That’s activism. And it needs to be called out. There are opinions shows for that, and that’s fine. Fox reporting is not as biased as CNN and MSNBC have been since Trump. It’s a fact. It doesn’t mean they don’t all suck, they do.

"Fox reporting is not as biased as CNN and MSNBC have been since Trump."

Well.....at least you admit you are a partisan hack before posting the piece above. Fonks is at least as bad as CNN. In many cases much worse. Are they still pushing the stolen election Q theories? LOL. Nah....your right. Q stuff is pretty moderate these days.

stocker08

Reaction score
I agree with you on practically zero, @Section2. I think Liz Cheney is someone to admire and recognize her as someone who is willing to stand up to a tidal wave of cultists. It will take more than her, but she is leading it. I don't know a whole lot about her, but she has more balls than you'll ever have and she has principles. You claim to admire that. But you don't.

Right wing cultists like deuce don't have principles. They twist and bend in order to justify their team doing the things they claim to hate.

KGF

Reaction score
She is drowning. She took a calculated risk and calculated wrong. Her future in the Republican is questionable at best, probably will lose. She is bitter. She’ll likely get a gig on CNN to criticize the next Republican president regardless of who it is.

GopherJake

Reaction score
She is drowning. She took a calculated risk and calculated wrong. Her future in the Republican is questionable at best, probably will lose. She is bitter. She’ll likely get a gig on CNN to criticize the next Republican president regardless of who it is.
You actually think she didn’t realize that taking the position she is would be a high risk to her immediate political career? She did, @KFC. That’s what makes it courageous.

Wally

Reaction score

You are correct, telling the truth is a risk with all the nutjobs in her party.

Section2

Reaction score
There are a couple things at play in all things Trump. He’s a bad person, morally corrupt, a liar, all of that. And he also challenged the existing order, the swamp which is real, the establishment and elites. So there are two reasons to oppose him, one is good and one is bad. For people purely in the good camp, I can think of people like Justin Amash, Ben Sasse, and some journos at places like National Review and libertarians. Maybe Liz Cheney is in there too, but I kind of doubt it. The tell is whether those people will also support trump when he does good things. Has Liz?

it’s really not that hard to be adored by the national media, the left, Hollywood, etc. it really takes no guts. Sure, there’s a political cost, but not a reputational one. You piss off a bunch of powerless folks and the trumpists. It’s a lot harder to go against the leftist mob. That’s the tidal wave.

Section2

Reaction score
Right wing cultists like deuce don't have principles. They twist and bend in order to justify their team doing the things they claim to hate.
What are your principles?

KGF

Reaction score
You are correct, telling the truth is a risk with all the nutjobs in her party.
Back to Ignore Wally. You’re too stupid. Same reason I have Stocker on Ignore.

KGF

Reaction score
You actually think she didn’t realize that taking the position she is would be a high risk to her immediate political career? She did, @KFC. That’s what makes it courageous.
Yeah, she knew there were risks. She thought the rewards would be big if successful at “saving the party”. No thanks. Trump will eventually go away. But I’d like to keep his voters rather than alienate them. They aren’t all geniuses, but both sides need ‘not geniuses’.

KGF

Reaction score
Since we‘re talking Fox News, I just watched Adam Kinzinger get to tell his view of Trump, Jan 6, the Republican Party, etc. for 10 minutes…on Fox News…

I wasn’t impressed. He promotes himself as a paragon of virtue b/c he told the truth. But the truth is that he’s lying to himself quite a bit. Lots of Republicans didn’t see the point of arguing within the party about Trump. Get back to what’s important, which it promoting conservative principles.

Kinzinger decided to make a big deal out of Trump’s unwillingness to accept the election results. Did Joe Biden not take office? Did Trump overthrow the election? Meanwhile, the DemAOCrats decided to make political hay out of Trump’s tantrum by impeaching him, and Kinzinger and Cheney joined in. They joined the other side, that didn’t have the country’s interest in mind. They are doing the same with Jan 6. It wasn’t brave, as S2 pointed out. It was easy. And then they could virtue signal. I’m sure Kinzinger will show up on CNN or MSNBC in a paid contributor position.

Top Bottom