Fox News

stocker08

Reaction score
Even though he's never heard of her. Never watches. Not even Fearless Tucker.

It's what he and his right wing fan club cronies watch ad nauseum. Has to defend Fonks News's honor....because they are a beacon of truth unlike CNN!!!!!!

KGF

Reaction score
Just like I’m defending trump by pointing out that he did not even say the word bleach, let alone direct anyone to drink it.
go ahead and point out any lies she stated, otherwise this is just rank tribalism.
howie and Aaron Rupar are great at accusations. But they go silent when asked for proof…except maybe another throwaway insult post.

cncmin

Reaction score
Not lately I haven’t. I haven’t seen a clip of Tuckers show in months. But on the riots, on media, on coronavirus stuff, Tucker has been great. Misinformation just means “against the narrative” to progs.

so you have zero evidence of tucker doing the same, but you can imagine it?

He’s not my hero. I don’t trust him. I’m just glad someone has the guts to tell it like it is despite having their family threatened at home.
Dude. Tucker is a LIAR who uses you. He is no better than Hannity and Ingraham, stop letting his dorky bow tie fool you. His lies are documented. Use The Google

cncmin

Reaction score
I listen to Adam Carolla, Tom Woods, Dave Smith, Michael Malice, Sam Harris.
and you listen to a couple of politicians and tell me to “think different?”
Liz Cheney? A neocon pro military congresswoman who’s the daughter of the CEO of Halliburton is about as establishment as if gets. Think different dude.
I know this surprises you but if your head wasn’t so far up your ass you’d realize that the two names I dropped have LATELY been in the news prominently, and they have a lot of very important things to say. Since they each currently hold a ton of political power, what they think actually matters. A lot. If only I listened to Adam Corolla though, I’d be so better informed!!

USAF

Reaction score
Just like I’m defending trump by pointing out that he did not even say the word bleach, let alone direct anyone to drink it.
go ahead and point out any lies she stated, otherwise this is just rank tribalism.
Trump "didn't say the word bleach?"

False.

KGF

Reaction score
Who said that? The point is that schools are closing or going remote not because "scared/lazy Leftist teachers want to teach via Zoom" but simply because they have too many people out sick to staff in person properly.
CF116AE1-2AC2-4F6F-8A92-5E86C2930B36.jpeg

cncmin

Reaction score

False.

He’s playing word games again to try to spin himself into a moral self-declared victory. The guy right before Der fOranger was the one who was using the term bleach, equating it as the reference disinfectant. Der fOranger didn’t say the word bleach directly, he simply was referring back to the term “disinfectant“, which the previous guy he cut off was of course equating with bleach. Literal word games so Deucey can proclaim “victory”.

Remember, S2 didn’t vote for him and doesn’t like him, but he’ll spend hours a day here posting manifestos trying to defend him, even when he says a load of crap as ridiculously stupid as he did there. And Tucker too!

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
It's what he and his right wing fan club cronies watch ad nauseum. Has to defend Fonks News's honor....because they are a beacon of truth unlike CNN!!!!!!
Indeed! Because “news” is right in their name, that is all u need to be NEWS. Never mind they were founded by a prominent Republican Party operative with the intention of mainstreaming Republican Party viewpoints to garner political power and wealth. Nevermind they have gotten rid of nearly all actual news functions in favor of RW Talk Radio political punditry 24/7. God dammit BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY SAY.

cncmin

Reaction score
Sean Hannity is not a journalist! Until you want his texts with Trump. Then he's a very serious journalist! 1st Amdendment! What a fraud as is network and its loyal GH defender.

Yes, infuriating. Liz Cheney is Kicking some ass these days in that committee though. Thank god there are two Republicans in Congress that actually care about our country.

cncmin

Reaction score
Legally, he’s a journalist.
Legally, somehow Rudy Giuliani is also a lawyer. Doesn’t mean he should be. By title, you are employed as a financing Something something. Doesn’t mean you don’t spend all your work day monkeying around on GH instead of doing what you are paid to do.

cncmin

Reaction score
How is every word a lie or misleading? I expected to watch that and roll my eyes, but it’s really not at all wrong.
biden promised to shut down the virus
Biden says there’s no federal solution (correctly)
More have died under Biden.
they have been monkeying with monoclonal antibodies it seems. That hasn’t been verified to my knowledge, only that there are sudden supply issue.
some of it is a little misleading for sure. But none of this comes close to the lie that “trump told people to drink bleach”.

did you even watch it? Or just assume Rupar fact checked it all and every word was a lie?
uhhhhhh Rupar is essentially right. Little Ainsley said there is truthful or accurate or, if literally accurate, not a complete misrepresentation of reality. Not surprised you don’t know better, though, given your history of fallacies posted in GH and general display of being nearly completely misinformed.

There is a direct connection between the latter and clips like these that are so very pervasive in your consumption of media.

cncmin

Reaction score
Bitches about CNN. Doesn’t trust CNN. Doesn’t believe when told that CNN is very negatively portraying the news still now, long after the Fascist was removed from office. Posts about CNN (correctly) being rough on Joe Biden with firm veracity.
Deucey has little shame.

cncmin

Reaction score
I would not lump Tucker in with those two at all. You can have your own opinion. I can’t remember the last time I even watched Fox. I barely watched any news all of last year. So not sure what ridiculous garbage I’m being propagandized into.
Start here, my friend. Tucker is a very well paid grade A propagandist/jackass. He makes a great living fooling the FNC masses. If money and power are your top priority, he’s merely utilizing the vast market in the sheep industry. He’s gotta feed his kids somehow.

If you listen to the right people close enough, strong rumor has it that he laughs at his audience behind their backs. Of course, this is merely second hand information, and is not verified. But if karma were real, a video of this would slip.

Here is a good related angle. One doesn’t say One thing and then go and do the opposite if they really believe what they are saying. It’s nothing more than a ruse for a sale to defraud the defraudable.

Last edited:

KGF

Reaction score
Start here, my friend. Tucker is a very well paid grade A propagandist/jackass. He makes a great living fooling the FNC masses. If money and power are your top priority, he’s merely utilizing the vast market in the sheep industry. He’s gotta feed his kids somehow.

If you listen to the right people close enough, strong rumor has it that he laughs at his audience behind their backs. Of course, this is merely second hand information, and is not verified. But if karma were real, a video of this would slip.

Here is a good related angle. One doesn’t say One thing and then go and do the opposite if they really believe what they are saying. It’s nothing more than a ruse for a sale to defraud the defraudable.

Jonah Goldberg and Steve Hayes are pussies. They weren’t fired. There were on FNC and welcome to offer their contrarian conservative opinion. Charle Krauthammer would never have resigned. But these two pussies just couldn’t take the heat to stand up for a different opinion of conservative politics. Sounds to me like they couldn’t stand on their argument and they figured it was better to run away and hope to get hired by another network that will really appreciate their anti-Trump fixation.

BTW, are you ever going to answer what “gaslighting” that FNC has done about Jan 6? Good luck finding supporters or a record of past support for what happened on Jan 6. There aren’t any. But that doesn’t make the Special Congressional Jan 6 Committee legitimate. It’s more political than either Trump impeachment. But if they can find a way to prevent Trump from running for president in 2024, good. Be careful what you wish for.

stocker08

Reaction score

Right wingers love paying to have shit thrown in their face.

Section2

Reaction score
Correct. A video was posted so I watched it.
I’ve watched a lot of Tucker. I think he’s great. Standing up to the leftist mob takes guts.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes....we know. You have a deeply rooted compulsion to whine and cry about how bad CNN is for at least a few hours per week.....and also defend Fonks News because it's where you get you propaganda.

So sad.
I’m sure there are tons of ridiculous clips you could pull of Hannity and Ingram and Fox and Friends that id roll my eyes at. Just like every single Potato Stelter clip. You guys just posted a clip claiming it was all Lies and I didn’t see any. And I haven’t seen any defense either. Did you watch it?

Section2

Reaction score

I’m aware of Jonah’s position on this. I think he’s one of those guys who put their foot in the ground on Trump and I respect that. But I think he’s gone way too far. Jonah is a neocon with a lot of indefensible positions in the past, such as the Iraq war. But I think he has a valid point.

Section2

Reaction score
uhhhhhh Rupar is essentially right. Little Ainsley said there is truthful or accurate or, if literally accurate, not a complete misrepresentation of reality. Not surprised you don’t know better, though, given your history of fallacies posted in GH and general display of being nearly completely misinformed.

There is a direct connection between the latter and clips like these that are so very pervasive in your consumption of media.
Don’t think I didn’t notice that you posted 2 paragraphs without a single example.

Section2

Reaction score
Legally, somehow Rudy Giuliani is also a lawyer. Doesn’t mean he should be. By title, you are employed as a financing Something something. Doesn’t mean you don’t spend all your work day monkeying around on GH instead of doing what you are paid to do.
Irrelevant. He’s a journalist. If journalists are afforded protections, he gets them.

Section2

Reaction score

False.

Thank you for proving my point. He didnt

Section2

Reaction score
I know this surprises you but if your head wasn’t so far up your ass you’d realize that the two names I dropped have LATELY been in the news prominently, and they have a lot of very important things to say. Since they each currently hold a ton of political power, what they think actually matters. A lot. If only I listened to Adam Corolla though, I’d be so better informed!!
So we should have listened to Trump when he was president because he held a lot of political power? A lot more than Liz who will be out of office shortly. A congresswoman from Wyoming holds a lot of political power? You really aren’t big on thinking.
I prefer people who are interesting, thoughtful, and correct.

Section2

Reaction score
Dude. Tucker is a LIAR who uses you. He is no better than Hannity and Ingraham, stop letting his dorky bow tie fool you. His lies are documented. Use The Google
Maybe he does lie and maybe it’s all an act. But he also says important things that are correct and take guts. You can watch potato Stelter instead.

scools12

Reaction score

Blizzard

Reaction score
Thank you for proving my point. He didnt

I think USAF continues to be the dumbest poster on this forum. It's certainly a race to the bottom but he seems to be in the lead. I'm not sure he noticed that the quote from the press conference, included in the article from Politico states 'disinfectant' and the Youtube, which has the title: President Trump suggests 'injecting disinfectant' included in the article from Politico, has escaped USAF's notice.

The article itself proves him wrong and he fails to notice. If he wasn't so obnoxious he would have my sympathy.

Top Bottom