Fox News reporter confirms Ted Cruz flew to Cancun while Texas citizens suffer

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
What, you think we can't expose you for your absurd hypocrisy? What OT Board rule is that? That's not how this all works.

Go ahead and keep frothing at the mouth over Cuomo. We all know you are just a ridiculous partisan. Just stop complaining when we call you out on it, that's all. Admit that you are a partisan hypocrite who refuses to treat all crimes and misdemeanors equally (or even close to equally), and then let's move on.

In case you haven't noticed, no one here has defended Cuomo's actions on this issue. at least not that I've seen. I've seen plenty of condemnation from Dems/Independents and across "mainstream media" against Cuomo since this issue came up. Contrast that with the twisting and turning and sliming and slithering you QOPers do on just about every issue involving the QOP. Never wonder why we call you out, if you were fair and just, we wouldn't have to.

For example, there is an entire thread on the QOP's anti-democracy actions across the nation in trying to rig the 2022 elections. If you have condemned any of those actions in that thread, please show me where. But we are talking about actions taken to rig the entire system of how we govern our nation, and there is not a peep of concern from you QOPers; worse, glimpses of glee. Pathetic and disgusting.
Perfect description of yourself, cringy. Well done. Pot, kettle.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What, you think we can't expose you for your absurd hypocrisy? What OT Board rule is that? That's not how this all works.

Go ahead and keep frothing at the mouth over Cuomo. We all know you are just a ridiculous partisan. Just stop complaining when we call you out on it, that's all. Admit that you are a partisan hypocrite who refuses to treat all crimes and misdemeanors equally (or even close to equally), and then let's move on.

In case you haven't noticed, no one here has defended Cuomo's actions on this issue. at least not that I've seen. I've seen plenty of condemnation from Dems/Independents and across "mainstream media" against Cuomo since this issue came up. Contrast that with the twisting and turning and sliming and slithering you QOPers do on just about every issue involving the QOP. Never wonder why we call you out, if you were fair and just, we wouldn't have to.

For example, there is an entire thread on the QOP's anti-democracy actions across the nation in trying to rig the 2022 elections. If you have condemned any of those actions in that thread, please show me where. But we are talking about actions taken to rig the entire system of how we govern our nation, and there is not a peep of concern from you QOPers; worse, glimpses of glee. Pathetic and disgusting.
What hypocrisy exactly have you exposed? Is this like yesterday when Howie “exposed” my hypocrisy on pork bills? IALTO. Or is it like when you “called me out” for trying to “equate” two things in a post where I said “they weren’t in the same league”? You don’t know what equate means, do you?

As for your last paragraph.... wow are you bat sh!t crazy. Honestly- I mean that. I’m not even sure what 2022 rigging thread you are talking about (maybe started by someone on my ignore?) but I’m sure it’s filled with all sorts of undeniable truth you are eating up as fast as it’s fed to you. How pathetic is it that you are “calling me out” because I haven’t posted in it? Bat. Sh!t. Crazy. Get a grip dude - you have lost it and you are making a fool of yourself.

Wally

Reaction score
Boehner tells Cruz to ‘go f—- yourself’ while recording audio book
former Republican House speaker, reportedly blurted out, "Oh, and [Sen.] Ted Cruz, go f—k yourself," while recording the audio for his upcoming book titled, "On the House: A Washington Memoir."

Axios, citing two sources familiar with the recording, reported that Boehner went off-script during an aside. The report pointed to a tweet from Boehner warning, "Poured myself a glass of something nice to read my audiobook. You can blame the wine for the expletives."

There is no secret that the two—at least publicly —do not have a good relationship. In 2016, Boehner reportedly called Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh" and a "miserable son of a bitch."

"I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life," he said, according to The Stanford Daily at the time.

Top Bottom