Fox 9: Whalen & Gophers Building Chemistry

"The chemistry is amazing. Us being able to find each other on the court without playing a lot of months together, it’s been amazing. Energy is great, so I guess just the whole culture of the team has improved from last year," Borowicz said.

I like the subtle shade thrown 😉

I like that Borowicz is saying these things. I honestly feel like the girls who were at the U with Pitts were never going to buy in to Whalen as a coach. I know zero details of what happened and don’t want to speculate, but whatever happened and no matter whose fault it was created a lasting effect in my opinion. It was time for a fresh start.

I think it will be very apparent early on if the team has bought in and created good chemistry. I honestly can’t wait to watch this group. 10 Minnesota Kids is Awesome!

I like that Borowicz is saying these things. I honestly feel like the girls who were at the U with Pitts were never going to buy in to Whalen as a coach. I know zero details of what happened and don’t want to speculate, but whatever happened and no matter whose fault it was created a lasting effect in my opinion. It was time for a fresh start.

I think it will be very apparent early on if the team has bought in and created good chemistry. I honestly can’t wait to watch this group. 10 Minnesota Kids is Awesome!
I agree with this 100%

Top Bottom