Fox 9: 10 best PJ Fleck-isms from introductory press conference

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Fox 9:

So what did the quote-spewing Fleck have to say at his introductory press conference? Here’s a few of our favorite one-liners.

“My entire life has been about running into the fire, not away from the fire.”

“I eat difficult conversations for breakfast.”

“I have a crack on my shoulder, not a chip.”

“This is a family environment, and we define family as: Forget About Me, I Love You.”

“If you’re going to teach a rivalry, you can’t use Jordan and Bird anymore. They think Jordan’s the guy that makes the sneakers. You gotta use Kanye and Drake.”

“I’m the king of the too's: Too small, too short, too young, too inexperienced. I could go on and on with t-o-o.”

“We’re going to connect people to Gopher football that don’t even like football.”

http://www.fox9.com/sports/227600126-story

Go Gophers!!

“We’re going to connect people to Gopher football that don’t even like football.”

Hopefully add a large group of football fans in Minnesota who pay little to no attention to the Gophers.

As PJF mentioned there are so many people this program has not tapped into for sometime or ever.

Hopefully add a large group of football fans in Minnesota who pay little to no attention to the Gophers.

I don't believe that he will tolerate people NOT paying attention to his/our program.

He reminds me of -

As PJF mentioned there are so many people this program has not tapped into for sometime or ever.

He reminds me of Lou Holtz when he came. Holtz started out with a bang and almost upset Oklahoma in the first game.
Bad that Holtz had a clause that he could get out of his contract if Notre Dame came calling.. They did and he left after the 2nd year.

Lots of T shirt marketing possibilities!

It might be those Maroon Colored Glasses that I have had all my 57 years, but I believe PJ might finally be the one to get us to a B1G Championship, the Rose Bowl, national recognition and additions to the Bank

It might be those Maroon Colored Glasses that I have had all my 57 years, but I believe PJ might finally be the one to get us to a B1G Championship, the Rose Bowl, national recognition and additions to the Bank

The foundation of a good team is already in place.
A beautiful on campus stadium is in place.
A state of the art athletic "Village" opens this Fall.
Recruits are following him like puppies.
He will not allow the populous to "not" pay attention to the program.

The future is indeed bright.

Lots of T shirt marketing possibilities!

There was an awesome tweet yesterday with a picture of a cereal box that said "Difficult Conversations". I'd love that on a t-shirt, lol...

There was an awesome tweet yesterday with a picture of a cereal box that said "Difficult Conversations". I'd love that on a t-shirt, lol...

Nm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah.. there's SOOOOO many t-shirt possibilities here.. I love it!

Top Bottom