Former Nebraska QB, Noah Vedral, transfers to Rutgers

PitinoFan

Banned
Reaction score
He’s probably better than anyone else they have

He’s probably better than anyone else they have

The take on this; Vedral committed to Frost at UCF. Played a year for the Knights and followed him to Nebraska. Now he's gone. Speaks volumes about the players opinion about where the Cornhusker program is going under Frost.

Did Peej take that acronym from his time under Schiano?

The take on this; Vedral committed to Frost at UCF. Played a year for the Knights and followed him to Nebraska. Now he's gone. Speaks volumes about the players opinion about where the Cornhusker program is going under Frost.
I'd like that to be true, but I think it's more likely playing time - he's a solid third string behind Adrian Martinez and Luke McCaffrey, and maybe fourth string if freshman Logan Smothers is all that he's made out to be.

He's already graduated, there's no clear path to future playing time in Lincoln, and he gets two years of grad school at Rutgers with a fresh start in football.

That Rutgers vs Gophers game might have been the worst QB play I've ever seen...and I've seen Chris Streveler play a full game at QB and complete only one pass.

Uh-oh. Maybe now Minnesota will have to ditch that and go with "Live. Love. Laugh." or something? However, I am not sure that works well without the ubiquitous rustic barn wood and galvanized pail with the plastic shrubbery.

I am not sure the origins of FAMILY

(forget about me I love you)

But PJ didn’t invent it and doesn’t claim to. I’ve seen it for as long as almost a decade.

David Fleet wrote a book about it in 2012...not sure if that’s the origin or not...I didn’t read the book

Top Bottom